Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default PENTEGON RELEASES A BS TAPE SHOWING NO PROOF OF PLANE

and yet the "independant" group is supposedley satisfied?

FUCK THAT, I HEREBY OFFICIALLY STRIP THIER RIGHT TO CHALLENGE OUR GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY OBVIOSLY ARE IN NO WAY INDEPENDANT

FUCK THOSE ASSH(OLES, AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THIS BS GOVERNMENT TELL ME WHY AND ILL DISPUTE

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PENTEGON RELEASES A BS TAPE SHOWING NO PROOF OF PLANE

.....Why would our own government attempt to destroy it's own Military HQ

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hypothetically...

if they hit the pentagon it creates the belief that they themselves were under attack

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where did that flight go then?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is the touchy part, people start to think i claim to know what happened to the plane, and i dont, but if you need an explination i can theorize...

for all we kno the plane was comendeerd and blown up in a hanger somewhere

we do know that some of the supposed hijackers are still alive http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm

btw, i dont know how the fuck to spell comendeered

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO

Perfect excuse to invade Iraq for oil
    Can't believe how Niaeve some of you lot are

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO

Perfect excuse to invade Iraq for oil
    Can't believe how Niaeve some of you lot are

I've got the loose change and In Plane Sight videos. They are pretty scary, the evidence they present is hard to ignore. The falling trade towers, the zero remains of a plane at the pentagon and that other site where a plane went down etc.

It really does seem very dodgy to me.

I didn't believe them at all though until I saw the government vid trying to prove it was a plane. Like you said it was the crappest video ever. I mean there must be a trillion cameras at the Pentagon it's one of the highest security places in the world and yet that is all the footage they have?

Hmm I smell some bullshit here.

I mean you can't go more than a couple 100 yards in the uk at least without being caught on CCTV, and your car gets caught speeding every few hundred yards, yet a plane crashes into the centre of the only World Superpower's military headquarters and no cameras caught it on film! It really angers me, surely there must be some piece of evidence of film footage somewhere

Very suspect.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

an interesting concept is presented here

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...giantpsyop.htm

The fact that they have again chosen to release grainy and foggy images which only lead to more speculation tell us two things.

1) The government truly is frightened to death of releasing any images which accurately depict what happened at the Pentagon because it doesn't jive with the official version of 9/11.

2) Or the government knows that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon and has clear footage of the incident, but is deliberately releasing these speculative images in order to stoke the debate so it can later release the high quality video and use it to debunk the entire 9/11 truth movement.

The media obsession with this one facet of an entire smorgasbord of 9/11 questions, and their refusal to address more hardcore 9/11 evidence, leads us to fear the latter explanation is the case.
    While intelligent questions need to be asked about what really happened at the Pentagon we feel that research in this context should come with the proviso that a potential trap is being laid to discredit all 9/11 research at a later date, and that today's story is part of that process.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sal and Secondround,I love your reading you guys posts and threads on these political issues and I am interested in political events of the world today too,so I recommend you go this website...www.informationclearinghouse.com
    Basically run by Americans but they take Bush's cock out of their mouth's and tell it like it is. I also have a DVD by Americans who argue and show logical arguments to prove that September 11 was a massive conspiracy. I'm not a big fan of conspiracies BUT this seriously made me believe! I'll find out the name,you guys have to see it. For example,did you know,JUST before the plane hit,there was a flash inside the plane which you can only see if you watch it in slow motion? Download a clip,watch it in super slo mo and check it out. Did you know that there appears to be a black box attached under the first plane? A black box commonly associated with the US military(sorry I can't remember specifics!) AND some of the supposed hijackers are actually still alive in Syria?!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm
    ^ the story about some of the accused hijackers still being alive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What are you theories on September 11 Sal? Sorry to go over old ground but I was not a member here so just interested to hear what you have to say.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ive revised the previous arguments into more of a list

this is an attempt to answer some of the questions, but it is all theoretical

if you believe the government did this, you have to assume that Al Quiada is more of a fabrication, and if the group DOES exist independentley from the CIA, would they not take credit? I remember in all the Bin Laden embassy bombings prior to 9/11 there was ALLWAYS something left behing that DIRECTLEY admitted involement. I was shocked when they didnt immediatley take credit.

If not, why does Al-Qaeda repeatedly take credit for the attacks?
    if they are a REAL terrorist organization, not affiliated with the CIA, would they not want people to think they were capable of destruction of that magnitude... makes it seem more likeley people will give into thier demands.

If so, doesn't Al-Qaeda hate the U.S.? Why would Al-Qaeda help members of the U.S. government if they hate us?
    The theory would indicate that they took credit to further thier reputation, but in reality the only admission on the part of Al Quaida was a video of a man who CLEARLEY was NOT osama bin laden. The fact that they benefitted from the occurances does not indoicate they dont hate capitalism.

- How many people (civilian, military, government) do you believe were involved in the entire 9-11 conspiracy...from the planning, funding, operation, and cover-up?

now you have to assuame that rumsfeld, or maybee cheney was in on it, mainly because of the war games, whoever had the authority to schedule the war games taking place in alaska WERE in on this. OK,
    THE WAR GAMES
    on that morning there were war games taking place iver Alaska, in which false targets aree placed on the radar (which is standard); however the targets on this day were false hijaked aircraft, which means when the actual hijakings were called in the pilots already had about 20 hijaked aircraft on thier radar, and had no idea any were real, therefore tyhe military was held back WITHOUT having to know, so whoever told whoever to set up these war games MUST have been involved in accrodance with the theory.

did bush know, i dont know, i think maybee someone told him they had a plan that could lead to war or something and maybee he said he liked that idea, i dont really think he would have personally endorsed that, unless maybee he felt pressured to do so. It would seem that at least one person who knew tried to warn others, as many senators seemed to have been given warnings about traveling on that day, but to answer the question, if we knew everybody involved, we could prove it.

The planning for the attacks were in the works long before GWB took office...in fact GWB was only in office for less than 8 months when the attacks happened. Was the Clinton Administration also involved in the conspiracy?
    The consensus seems to be that Cheney had had something like this in mind for a while, as he was told something along the lines of needing another Pearl Harbor to get the people to want war. In reality, yes if this was done by untrained arabs it would take years of preperation, but if it was done by our government and BILLION dollar military it could be pulled off in under 2 months.

If not, was Bush's election in 2000 part of the conspiracy?
    It seems that was just a side note, if not for Jeb Bush the G may not be president right now, but thats most likley unrelated.

Do you really think that Republicans rigged the entire 2000 election?
    Just Florida, and it really payed off, BUT you dont have to believe this to believe the 9/11 theory, they are in no way related. most likley kerry was just a front, he had the same agenda, his past is heavily intertwined with that of bush

If they're that powerful, why did they let it come down to the Florida recount?
    Beacause at that time, Florida was the extent of thier power. I guess they got lucky and the election ended up coming down to Florida, but thats not a concern anymore, more important travesties have occurred.

Why not just make Bush win a few other States and not leave it to chance?
    G Bush's reletives were not in office in other states, i guess they just figured that they could take a big state, maybee they had some equation that said if we win florid the religious vote will win enough other states.

- The WTC towers began their collapse at the exact point of the structural damage caused by the plane crashes. There is definitive video footage showing the collapse starting and progressing from this point.

THERE IS VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT THE TOWERS FALL AT MAXIMUM VELOCITY, WITH NO FLOOR SLOWING DOWN THE SPEED OF COLLAPSE AT ANY TIME.

If bombs were planted and used to bring the buildings down, who planted them?
    Controlled Demolition?

...how many people were involved in the planting?
    it has been theorized it coud have been pulled of by 10 people making a set number of trips (i forgot the number)

the explosives could have been placed in lighting fixtures, under the guise of building maitenence

...how did they manage to coordinate the exact spot of the plane crashes and the planted bombs?
    they didnt need to, they had bombs every 20 feet

how did they know that planting bombs so high up would still cause the towers to collapse?
    This is not what is being proposed, what is being proposed is a COMPLETE demolition, NOT just simply planting bombs high, as THAT WOULD NOT CAUSE THE BUILDINGS TO COLLAPSE. It would have to be a complete layout, the entire building, ON AN INTERESTING NOT, controlled demolition claims that they will break apart any steel structure into segment no bigger then the truks you have to carry them away. Amost all the steel fount at the WTC was broken into less then 20 foot long segments.

- If the reason for the U.S. government committing the attacks was so that they could have a pretext to go to War in the Middle East, why did Bill Clinton not need such a terrorist attack when he bombed Iraq in 1998?
    Because he didnt commit ground troops, or declare war. Ground troops are needed to procure oil.

- Why would Americans kill Americans so they could go after those who want to kill Americans?
    MONEY MY FRIEND

- If the conspiracy if so vast and so involved, why didn't the same conspirators just plant WMD's in Iraq as soon as they saw that none would be found?

BECAUSE THAT IS THE MOST CRUCIAL ELEMENET,

AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE ANGRY ABOUT WMD's and hassling the government about failed intelegence they will have forgotten about the inconsistencies of 9/11, anything to do with WMD not being found helps to cover up what happened on 9/11.

It seems that it would be much easier to plant some WMD evidence than to commit the entire 9-11 attacks and cover-up.
    the WMD scandall is intentional, and used to ensure that any negetive publicity is aimed toward the iraq war, and not 9/11.

If these conspirators are so powerful, so numerous, and so able to rig an election and commit the 9-11 attacks, why are we even living here in America?
    WTF DO YOU MANT ME TO DO? FOR ALL WE KNOW LESS THEN 10 PEOPLE ACTUALLY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.

They've got so much power over the entire world...we might as well just give up......
    I HOPE TO RISE ABOVE THIS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my questions...

WHY DID THE GOVERNMENT LIE ABOUT HAVING VIDEO OF THE PENTAGON INNCIDENT

WHY WERE SOME OF THE HIJACKERS PROVED TO STILL BE ALIVE?

WHY WAS THE EVIDENCE DESTROYED IMMIDIATLEY?

WHY DID THE PENTHOUSE ON TOP OF BUILDING 7 COLLAPSE INTO THE REST OF THE BUILDING WHEN THE FIRE WAS ON THE LOWER FLOORS?

WHY DID MOHAMAD ATTAS PASPORT SURVIVE THE CRASH?

WHY DID STEEL MELT FROM A SUBSTANCE THAT BURNS WELL BELOW THE MELTING POINT OF STEEL IN AN OXYGEN STARVED ENVIORNMENT?

Thread Information