Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kobe or Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    And? They both carried each other?

Shaq= 3 NBA Championship rings with Kobe

Shaq= 0 NBA Championship rings without Kobe, this includes having Hardaway and having Dwayne Wade

And Shaq getting the finals MVP he never would have gotten if Kobe hadn't averaged the double digit assists to get him the ball.

What has Shaq done without Kobe? How many rings

Exactly
    Why are you still talking?
    Shaq = 3 NBA Finals MVPs

Kobe =

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And like I said, when has Shaq won any NBA Titles without Kobe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And how many NBA Finals without Kobe Without Kobe he never would have gotten Finals MVP because he would have never made it and never made it to the finals without him so the Finals MVP thing is a mute point since he would have no Finals MVP if it wasn't for Kobe

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    Kobe.

LeBron idolizes Kobe so that lets you know who he thinks is better. And Kobe can play defense and has been All NBA Defensive Team before.
    He doesn't idolize Kobe. He idolizes MJ and he said he rooted for the Kings rather then the Lakers in their playoff series.

Anyways they are both great players, elite players. I think Kobe has the edge becasue he's done it for a while now, but I think Lebron will go down as one of the greatest, greater then Kobe. If I had to pick someone to build my franchise around, 1 single person in the NBA it would be Lebron without thinking twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jordan never won any titles without Pippen. I guess that means Pippen is just as great as Jordan too

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a ridiculous argument since Shaq had Kobe in his prime...I think Kobe was a HUGE part of those teams and I hate when they're compared. It's so unfair to both of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    That's a ridiculous argument since Shaq had Kobe in his prime...I think Kobe was a HUGE part of those teams and I hate when they're compared. It's so unfair to both of them.
    It's the same ridiculous argument to say that Kobe only won because he had Shaq to carry him

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leon9996
    give lebron 3 years and him and kobe wont be talked about in the same breath,lebron is so much stronger,and equally as gifted as kobe was at his age.
    You don't know that.

Because basically Kobe was never made to be the man for the Lakers team when he first was drafted at 17. The team didn;'t have him as a starter for that team or put him in the position of LeBron James. So we don't know how gifted Kobe was at that age because he wasn't put on that stage until later.

LeBron may turn out to be another Vince Carter. Someone who looks "young" when he is "young" but then once he tries to form his own game his team is going to suffer because his maturity in the game won't go with the offense. It happens to all these "next MJ's" that are put in the spotlight from their first game. Kobe wasn't, so he was able to develop without being hyped as much as LeBron. I expect Lebron to be better in 3 years but not the same. And to say Kobe won't be mentioned in the breath of LeBron James in 3 years is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overrating LeBron.
    Please. LeBron has proven to be 100% better then he was made out to be. Don't beleive me? Ask the Pistons. Can't beleive you are knocking LeBron like that just because you are high on Kobe. You can give both their due. It's ok Purist Same with the people who are saying Kobe won't be in the same breath with Lebron. You people act like Kobe's game is slowing down or something.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    It's the same ridiculous argument to say that Kobe only won because he had Shaq to carry him
    It's all dumb. Rick Fox was all the NBA championship teams. What have Kobe and Shaq done without Rick Fox? Nothing! Ha!

Kobe < Rick Fox > Shaq

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am knocking LeBron and he hasn't proven that he is better then Vince yet. He is doing what he should do in the first 3 years but how is his game going to come around. I expect him to be another in the long line of "Next MJ's" who are put on such a high pedastool early where everything is looked at as Jordan esque, and when they stop being Jordan and start being who they are then people think they are falling off.

It will happen to LeBron when he is coming into his own. And please, he's only advanced past the first round. he gets to the NBA Finals then we can say he's better then Vince

And didn't Vince do everything that LeBron has just accomplished in his rookie year

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am knocking LeBron and he hasn't proven that he is better then Vince yet. He is doing what he should do in the first 3 years but how is his game going to come around. I expect him to be another in the long line of "Next MJ's" who are put on such a high pedastool early where everything is looked at as Jordan esque, and when they stop being Jordan and start being who they are then people think they are falling off.

It will happen to LeBron when he is coming into his own. And please, he's only advanced past the first round. he gets to the NBA Finals then we can say he's better then Vince

And didn't Vince do everything that LeBron has just accomplished in his rookie year
    NO he didn't do anything close to it. He wasn't the dominating force. He was a flashy player but he never took on the role of team leader and he never led his team to 3 wins over the best team in the East in the playoffs. Come on I HATE using stats because they don't tell half the story most of the time but look at this...

18.3 ppg in his rookie season, 25 in his second and 5 RPGs first two seasons and only 3 assists for the first two seasons. Very good points output but not even close to Lebron in terms of dishing the rock and rebounding.

It's SO obvious that Lebron is different then the rest of the other "next MJ's" and practically everyone has realized that but I guess you can never get rid of all the haters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, the biggest difference is that he is a Forward and not a Guard. You can't compare him to MJ because those are two completely different positions, two completely different mentalities, and two completely different games. And I don't rank LeBron over Marion or McGrady yet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lebron, Kobe is a punk bitch.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Lebron, Kobe is a punk bitch.
    Don't talk about LeBron's idol and mentor like that

Thread Information