0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kobe or Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    I am knocking LeBron and he hasn't proven that he is better then Vince yet. He is doing what he should do in the first 3 years but how is his game going to come around. I expect him to be another in the long line of "Next MJ's" who are put on such a high pedastool early where everything is looked at as Jordan esque, and when they stop being Jordan and start being who they are then people think they are falling off.

It will happen to LeBron when he is coming into his own. And please, he's only advanced past the first round. he gets to the NBA Finals then we can say he's better then Vince

And didn't Vince do everything that LeBron has just accomplished in his rookie year
    Hell.....no What the? Lebron is the best player at this stage in his career in the history of the game imo.
    More then Magic and Kareem And Bird

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ImRipped
    Quote Originally Posted by buwit
    Are u for real? Kobe bryant is the best player in the nba and the second best of all time! hes got it all he can dominate every aspect of the game,he should have won a few mvps by now, hes a freak, lebron is a promising young kid who has really stepped up into a leadership role,but to even compare the two now really is assumptious.
    Second best player of all time? Kobe's not even the second best Laker of all time
    I don't even know if he's top 5

Magic
    Shaq
    Kareem
    Baylor
    West
    Wilt
    Mikan

All can be easily ranked above Kobe thus far.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Starr, I'm not going to find the quote but you aid that Kareem got the better of Wilt? Wilt was out of the league within 3 years of Kareem entering it, that's a ridiculous comparison.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BigLuke
    I am knocking LeBron and he hasn't proven that he is better then Vince yet. He is doing what he should do in the first 3 years but how is his game going to come around. I expect him to be another in the long line of "Next MJ's" who are put on such a high pedastool early where everything is looked at as Jordan esque, and when they stop being Jordan and start being who they are then people think they are falling off.

It will happen to LeBron when he is coming into his own. And please, he's only advanced past the first round. he gets to the NBA Finals then we can say he's better then Vince

And didn't Vince do everything that LeBron has just accomplished in his rookie year
    Hell.....no What the? Lebron is the best player at this stage in his career in the history of the game imo.
    More then Magic and Kareem And Bird
    Bird wasn't even in the league until he was 23 Kareem wasn't until 22. Lebron is 21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO
    And Starr, I'm not going to find the quote but you aid that Kareem got the better of Wilt? Wilt was out of the league within 3 years of Kareem entering it, that's a ridiculous comparison.
    I think Kareem was better then Wilt. And its not a ridiculous arguement. I think it for other reasons then Kareem getting the better of a Wilt on his way out.

how about you find the quote by the guy that said that Phil Jackson can't coach

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Kareem was better then Wilt. And its not a ridiculous arguement. I think it for other reasons then Kareem getting the better of a Wilt on his way out.

That was ridiculous in itself but you know I like picking on you more

And I'm not saying that Kareem beng better then Wilt is ridiculous, I'm saying that saying he got the better of him when he played is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jordan easily over both

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nightmare
    Simple question. Who do you think is better?

Kobe's defense and perimeter game give him just the slightest edge to me.
    Lebron is breaking all the records at his age...since Kobe also came from HS I would definitely go with LeBron...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jordan simply the best player I ever saw, he had more talent then both and was better team player, actually lebron is young and i like him but they compare kobe to jordan and its just The early bulls teams were far inferior to the laker team that kobe one and jordan single handily could take over a game the way kobe cant. jordans a legend kobes not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was ridiculous in itself but you know I like picking on you more

And I'm not saying that Kareem beng better then Wilt is ridiculous, I'm saying that saying he got the better of him when he played is.
    you're not picking on me you're stalking me for argument. And I think Kareem is better for other reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nightmare
    Simple question. Who do you think is better?

Kobe's defense and perimeter game give him just the slightest edge to me.
    Lebron is breaking all the records at his age...since Kobe also came from HS I would definitely go with LeBron...
    Kobe wasn't the starter and wasn't in position to break any records, but he still has. LeBron is good no doubt. But Kobe is better then him.

Quote Originally Posted by ImRipped
    Quote Originally Posted by buwit
    Are u for real? Kobe bryant is the best player in the nba and the second best of all time! hes got it all he can dominate every aspect of the game,he should have won a few mvps by now, hes a freak, lebron is a promising young kid who has really stepped up into a leadership role,but to even compare the two now really is assumptious.
    Second best player of all time? Kobe's not even the second best Laker of all time
    I don't even know if he's top 5

Magic
    Shaq
    Kareem
    Baylor
    West
    Wilt
    Mikan

All can be easily ranked above Kobe thus far.
    Agreed. Kobe is the second best Laker statistically, but all the above you mentioned have legacy's which Kobe is trying to build, you can't name anyone second best anything till their career is done. Kobe will probably be top 10 by the end of his career. And you forgot Wilkes

And you rank Shaq above Kobe on the best Laker list

One of the best Laker Centers but not top 4 Laker of all time, I'd put Shaq somewhere in the top 10 or 15. History will probably put Kobe above Shaq in Laker history though. Because "as a Laker" he has done more then Shaq. Shaq's got his own legacy to climax in Miami and his has already been written across his career. Kobe is still building his legacy. Shaq's has already been written and we'll see how he can climax it.

Thread Information