Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Powerpoint??

I have to do a uni assignment using Powerpoint but I do not have it installed on my computer.

The lecturer asked me if I had Microsoft Office and I said yes and she said well you'll have it then but I just looked and I have Microsoft Works Suite installed which has Word, Money and Encarta but no damn Powerpoint.

Does anybody know how big this file is, or if there would be somewhere I could download it on the sly??
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Powerpoint??

Quote Originally Posted by Greig
    I have to do a uni assignment using Powerpoint but I do not have it installed on my computer.

The lecturer asked me if I had Microsoft Office and I said yes and she said well you'll have it then but I just looked and I have Microsoft Works Suite installed which has Word, Money and Encarta but no damn Powerpoint.

Does anybody know how big this file is, or if there would be somewhere I could download it on the sly??
    The fuckin thing about these products is that you need a key for them. Youd need a fake code generator and maybe just see if you can get it off a mate.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Powerpoint??

Yeah, unless I can download a cracked version or something...

On another matter, am I the only one who can;t see avatars or is that happening to everyone??

And are you still celebrating or what Snakey?? Twas a fine performance by the man last night and nice to see them show respect after the bout.

Don't know about Kessler though, still think he'll have too many guns for Anthony...
    "I take good care of my people. I like to inflict permanent psychological damage."

Thread Information