Thread: Jordan a LEGEND Kobe Bryant Great thats the difference legend and great

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jordan a LEGEND Kobe Bryant Great thats the difference legend and great

Quote Originally Posted by brock
    BABABOOEY YOU ARE A pUERTO rICAN PIECE OF TRASH, C'MON OVER TO NEWARK, NJ AND I'LL KICK YOUR PR a**.....JUST LET'S REALLY MAKE THE DATE YOU PR WIMP.
    I think you had your CAPS LOCK on by mistake, as everything was in capitals apart from what should have been in capitals.

If you find the CAPS LOCK key and press it, that should solve the problem.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jordan a LEGEND Kobe Bryant Great thats the difference legend and great

wait X, let me see, is that next to the Dork key?

No, you are wrong again, I deliberately used small letters for pUERTO rICAN.

Use your imagination, if you can find it, its right next to the botle of beer and joint you're smoking!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacdog
    sorry just trying to show fellas in a previous post the difference bewteeen a legend and a great athlete
    Who cares pacdog. Take this crap into the hidden board, and argue it there and leave the boxing in this forum. I couldn't give a rats ass about cry baby team sports layers who make more in one year than most fighters do in a career, cry babies because they don't make enough (like I would cry if I made $20 million a year, hell I would frickin' retire on that after the first season). Have a sad click, a coke and a smile and shut the fuc k up. Have a nice day.
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    I thought Kobe was a type of Japanese beef
    I think you confused Kobe with Kibby, a syrian mixture off cracked wheat and beef that is deep fried.
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BABABOOEY YOU ARE A pUERTO rICAN PIECE OF TRASH, C'MON OVER TO NEWARK, NJ AND I'LL KICK YOUR PR ASS.....JUST LET'S REALLY MAKE THE DATE YOU PR WIMP.
    brock must be a monster for his weight

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, my Door Key is in my front door, but thanks for asking.

I had not realised that your mis-typing was a deliberate ploy to make a savage yet surgical point. Clearly the subtle genuis of your insult was lost on me .... and they say you guys don't do irony !!

Perhaps if I was indeed having a beer and smoking a joint I would have landed on the same esoteric planet you clearly inhabit naturally.

Therefore, I will go and have one immediately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Kobe's career isn't over yet

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    BABABOOEY YOU ARE A pUERTO rICAN PIECE OF TRASH, C'MON OVER TO NEWARK, NJ AND I'LL KICK YOUR PR a**.....JUST LET'S REALLY MAKE THE DATE YOU PR WIMP.
    brock must be a monster for his weight
    Brock, do you know someone called Josh

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

COOL CLICK FOR X, YOURE ALRIGHT, MATE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lucifer go back to your s h i t hole in the abyss and leave me alone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only think Jordan has that Kobe doesn't is poise. Kobe nowadays IMO would stack up well against Jordan 1v1... But for his era Jordan pretty much made his team win the championship... no other player dominated in a team sport like he did except for way back in the day when nobody knew how to play (Wilt Charmberlain days).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

taeth heres the difference, defense defense when reggie miller played against jordan he did nothing, hardaway did nothing the list goes on and on he shut down awesome players they were silent against him, thats the difference

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kobe plays defense too. Was NBA All defensive 1st team many years in a row But yes Jordan could shut down Reggie once in a while but Reggie used to get on Jordan's nerves!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Kobe is good but hes not even close to jordan defensivley, theres a difference between being a great defensive player and being totally shut down, jordan would shut kobe down big time, my how soon we forget

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have to totally agrre with pac on this one jordan made everyone around him better, in his youth had much greater athletic talent, jumping etc.. also like pac said he simply did not play good defense he was what the player refered to as the glove.... he totally shut down the games best players, I love kobe but im sorry jordan could take over a game like no one Ive ever seen, kobe has many of jordans qualitys but its like comparing gretsky to lemieux, great player to the greates.

Thread Information