Thread: Jordan a LEGEND Kobe Bryant Great thats the difference legend and great

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jordan a LEGEND Kobe Bryant Great thats the difference legend and great

Actually, for the guy who mentioned it, I'm not Puerto Rican. Where'd you get that idea from? I'm Black American, born and raised in Brooklyn.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Jordan a LEGEND Kobe Bryant Great thats the difference legend and great

And so what we bring a little hopps convo in here. Its not like we do it all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacdog
    Kobe is good but hes not even close to jordan defensivley, theres a difference between being a great defensive player and being totally shut down, jordan would shut kobe down big time, my how soon we forget
    has he ever shut Kobe down I remember the All Star game they had against each other the first time they went at each other, and it was a contest of "can you top this." basketball. great game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr

has he ever shut Kobe down I remember the All Star game they had against each other the first time they went at each other, and it was a contest of "can you top this." basketball. great game
    people don't play defense in all star games until the 4th quarter. its not wise to put any credence into all star game stats.

all star games are entertainment for shallow fans, and people who like to see Zo get dunked on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Many have tried to dunk on Zo, but few will succeed when "Zo.. says.. No!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Many have tried to dunk on Zo, but few will succeed when "Zo.. says.. No!
    but those who succeeded really made him look like mush. did you see the grant hill dunk over him when Hill was with Detroit? Did you see the Shaq dunk over him when Shaq was with Orlando and Zo was with Charlotte. And of course the recent Vince? But I got to give Zo credit. He only gets dunked on because he plays defense and tries to block the shots. And 9 out of 10 times, he does block the shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea thats the risk reward.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yOU CANT USE WHAT HAPPENS IN AN aLL STAR GAME TO SUPPORT YOUR ARGUMENT. THOSE GAMES ARE EXHIBITIONS.

Thread Information