Thread: Mindset the key to everything.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mindset the key to everything.

In regards to fighting,one application could be 'hooking off the jab' just to take the last post as a sample.
    "Free flow of interuption of movement" is another thing that nurological links can be built up on and within the mindset.
    A nurological link is like a new roadway of information you have to build.
    Once built and used a few times the new path and information is set physically analytically within your brain .
    You can then go on to utilize the right side "feeling intuitive" brain hemishphere, so that it (the new information from left field)can be 'in-built' into your flight or fight response and then the new move can become instinct and you can utilize it without prethought when fighting in the zone.
    This is just one small thing in one specific area of those billion billion combinations .
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every atom has memory, but I dont beleive we only use 10% of our brain, Its just that we dont understand whats happening with the other 90% If its there theres a reason,for it being there.Whats interested me for a number of years is Genetic memory is the next step forward in this field through DNA finger printing. I have a very good freind who has taken under hypnosis people back to Egyptian times 2000 BC,and as He says its not them.I dont think we are aware of the subconcious effect our Forfathers have on our everyday lifes. That includes sleep decision making and our general awarenessto cope with life, plus our physical attributes good or bad, are down to them. De jarvue how many times has it happened to you,youve been in a tight corner, and looking back you dont understand how the Hell you got out of it, but you know you had help from somewhere, dont thank God,Thank your Ancestors.They dont get enough credit,theyre there whenever you need them, you are always talking to them, even if your not aware,they always want you to do well Youre the end of the linefor them. If you succeed they have, dont let them down.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre
    Well body /mind energy medicine is in the forefront of expansion ,some modalites are trippy and out there I agree, but there are some that help bridge a gap within ourselves in so many areas.
    It is being proved not only in physical performance or total healing of illness but even through mathmatics and now some more advanced molecular measuring that proves mind /body has links we only can now start to appreciate and delve further into.
    It is possible to reverse your inner belife system and set off many things within yourself on both ends of the relative scale.
    What Im saying here is that learned or deeper genetic belife systems that are impregnated into you through birth or even picked up through the parents verbal fears can be detrimental,these are reversable.
    Body Talk Inc is on the cutting edge of this stuff they are into the whole spectum of enhancement/healing through body mind links including sport specific and animals and further .
    Like 200 years ago some people were saying we will walk on the moon etc etc and so we burned them at the stake.
    We are now accelerating and evolving faster than we ever have,due to science /computers and so people are forced into opening their minds as the information comes to them. We are getting towards the end of physical
    practical applications of study and are starting to look further into the energies that underlie all that is.
    Energies that do change in appearance physically and on paper mathamatically due simply to your minset.
    It will increase and evolve into its own fields backed by all the left brain hemisphere stuff (practical applications we have been intent on for so many thousands of years.)
    Once you can link the split right brain side to your left side new things spring forth in every field of study.We have only been using 10% of our brain power and most of that has been in that left side.There is 90% untapped sub conciouss that is active below where we operate ,new ways and links are being formed into that .

I believe that there is some truth to all that you are saying. However I just wanted to point out that the right/left and 10% of the brain being used 'facts' are actually false. It was thought to be this at one point. I study psychology, and it has since been discovered and is generally accepted among the psychology community that the right and left brain work simultaneously in all tasks. Various regions on both the right and left side light up when the test subject is injected with glucose and asked to perform both logic and creative tasks. We also use very much of our brains. Perhaps we only use 10% or less of our long term memory seeing as how it seems to be almost infinite. But there isn't 90% of our brains that are left untapped.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I physically stand corrected
    I must slow down when typing off the cuff like that.
    (Using the voice of Get Smart) "Ok,Chief how about... we use aroundbout 10% counssiously, the other subconsiouss thoughts simultanously going off which accounts for the other lit up areas within physical study ".
    Thats comming out of my own aging % .
    Only stirring.
    I take it studing physcology, you guys would be more into looking at the frontal lobes of the cortices then?
    Where as what Scrap is talking about with inherited memory etc;  that would be the reptilian portion setting off those responses.
    Bells theorem seems to be one of the new models and implies that each electron in the universe has to know what the others are up to in order to do its part in the whole.
    Syncronicity .
    Interrelated events throughout all life form can now be veiwed in subatomic particals.
    MAkes you wonder just how far you could reach into someone elses mind if you were about to come up against them? Or into your own if you were about to come up against any other adversity even internal.
    My mind goes to The Contender with Alfonzo Gomez being two weights lower than anyone else and then going completley with his inner mind to the extent of even ring walking the night before and holding his hands aloft like he already had won the match etc and so he went on to initially remove the one fighter everyone else seemed to be in fear of.
    He ticked all those mental boxes we are talking about in here and so stepped into that ring already in the zone and had all the answers from that well deserved point onwards,probably with his ancestory fireing through him.
    My mind also goes to the fighter who magically got a reoccurance of a childhood sickness just proir to a fight.
    There is a mental disposition behind that as well but probably shouldnt push the envelope to far eh?.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think I came across as accusing you of speaking a bunch of mumbo jumbo... I didn't mean to at all. I think much of it is theory... as is much of any science. However I do believe that the mind has a ton of power and ability; power and ability that we as humans have not fully developed by any means. I was talking about the brain in a physical sense, and I now see that when you said 10% you meant in terms of its overall abilities. In that I partially agree. I think we do much less with our mind then is possible. I don't think we can put a percentage to it though, because to do that we must have knowledge of its total ability.

But yes, some use more of its abilities more effectively. All of us have much room to improve. You bring some interesting ideas to the table.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm confused... :P

Put a pair of gloves on me and chuck me in the ring...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I once had an afternoon out, with one of the worlds top neurosurgeons, and very interesting it was to, me asking questions by the dozen and he answering. We hit it off, lovely guy. Now its my pleasure to tell you what science knows about the grey matter and it shook me, the answer is not a lot
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by YounGun
    I think I came across as accusing you of speaking a bunch of mumbo jumbo... I didn't mean to at all. I think much of it is theory... as is much of any science. However I do believe that the mind has a ton of power and ability; power and ability that we as humans have not fully developed by any means. I was talking about the brain in a physical sense, and I now see that when you said 10% you meant in terms of its overall abilities. In that I partially agree. I think we do much less with our mind then is possible. I don't think we can put a percentage to it though, because to do that we must have knowledge of its total ability.

But yes, some use more of its abilities more effectively. All of us have much room to improve. You bring some interesting ideas to the table.
    My fault entirley,i wrote it that way,my typing is getttng fast I near on type as im thinking these days.
    Probably serves the addiction

I went to a thing last year called thought field therapy which was invented in the states by a fella Callahan.Out here we have his off sider who is makeing an absoulute killing out of passing the info along.
    It involves tapping on major pressure points while holding focus on a mental issue that is effecting you emotionally and sometimes physically as tie over,eg guilt,embarresment,fear,resentment ,sorrow etc etc.
    Out of 200 people that turned up to learn the proceedure it only didnt work on two of them!That included some issues and things even as deep as suicidal drepression to addiction and also phobias held onto for life .
    Ive since learnt a diffenrent exersize from another modality that unswitches the mind from a state of reversal like is always found in traumatic stress disorder,it switches them back to a normal set up,so that may be the answer for the ones it didnt work out on? Im not sure yet.
    Fasanating stuff i recommend it if you got a spare few hundred to look into it.That paticular system, tft ,cuts up the continual replay of the movie type circuit that occurs in the mind when its fixated on something emotionally so the brain can then reassimulate it correctly and it disempowers the emotion from the thought so that it becomes (Just a memeory).As you can imagine some physical traits also magically disapear once its corrected in the mind.
    With the fact that our bodies cells die off and are remade through out the year naturally, its probably not to far fetched to expect people in the future being able to control the quality of the areas that are regrowing .

I can explain it.

Thread Information