Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Prince naseem and Tabloid papers

Prince naseem desrved to be in jail for what he has done.
    A while back a certain newspaper was talking about him failing a drugs test.prince Naseem has always spoken out strongly in the past against drugs.BUt anyway i have never heard anything official about this.
    NOw i have read this article about naz using a hooker and the article makes much of his religious beliefs.This article smells like B.S-is it a deliberate attempt to make Hamed look bad ?
    I dont mind articles/ppl criticising him for the hit and run incident but this is out of order!!!

http://www.people.co.uk/news/news/tm...name_page.html

EXCLUSIVE: NAS AND THE £250 HOOKER
    Boxing ace cheats on his wife...
    Seedy sex with vice girl...
    Fallen star demands kinky acts...

By Steve Myall And Tom Carlin
    JAILED boxing superstar Prince Naseem Hamed has cheated on his wife with a £250 a time hooker, the People can reveal.

Hamed, who was caged for 15 months earlier this month for causing an horrific car crash, will now be battling to save his marriage from behind bars.

The former world featherweight champion sneaked away from his family in Yorkshire to romp with stunning Eastern European vice girl Angelina at a plush London penthouse.

We can reveal he...

INDULGED in kinky sex acts which shocked even the hooker.

REDUCED her to tears by making her parade about naked as he acted like an emperor.

TEAMED UP with the other man for double sex sessions with Angelina and her vice girl pal.

Speaking exclusively to The People, Angelina said: "He was a horrible, horrible man - I will never forget how he treated me.

"He acted like he was some kind of emperor or something and that I was his slave."

Hamed, 32, was on police bail following the crash that left another driver severely injured when Angelina, 19, arrived at a palatial penthouse in St John's Wood, London, with another blonde prostitute in the early hours last year.

Hamed, who was with another man, picked Angelina as his girl for the night and then led her to a bedroom.

The busty 34DD hooker from Lithuania said: "I thought he would be just like any other punter but after taking me to his room he ordered me to strip.

"He was aggressive and started ordering me around. I remember him as a boxer but he had put on so much weight that he looked like a fat dwarf.

"His hands were all over me and his breath stank and he ordered me to get on his bed.

"I couldn't stand being anywhere near him but we had sex and then he started telling me to do these weird things to him.

"I can't even describe what he wanted me to do and it made me feel awful.

"Then after we had sex and he asked me to perform a sex act on him he pulled me into the lounge where the other man was.

"Then he told me to parade around naked. He was absolutely vile."

Angelina, who works in a West End brothel and visits VIP clients at their homes or hotels, was then taken back into Hamed's bedroom for more sex.

She said: "I couldn't wait to get out of there and when he took me back into his room he wanted to have more sex with me.

"We had agreed that he would pay both me and my friend £250 each for an hour but when we went to get our money the other man refused to pay the £500 for both of us.

"He held back £100 and claimed we hadn't earned it.

"I was furious, especially after what an awful time I had had with Naseem.

"I couldn't believe a big star like him was being so stingy."

Our revelations will stun Hamed's pretty blonde wife Eleasha who lives with their two sons in a mansion on the outskirts of Sheffield, South Yorks.

Her husband has made much of his clean-living code under the Muslim religion and Eleasha herself converted to Islam in 1998 before they married.

Hamed once said: "My religion comes first and foremost. It is the biggest thing in my life. It comes before my parents, my kids and my wife."

In 1997 he said of his religion: "We're in the Western world. We're not in Yemen, we're not living in the Promised Land. But we've got our morals and we've got our ethics.

"We're clean-living people. I don't drink or smoke. Because of my religion."

The night of his only defeat he had the word ISLAM sewn into his trademark baggy shorts and was theatrically called to the ring by a Mullah.

Speaking about his wife, a former hairdresser, Hamed once said: "She's a good girl - she has a lot to do now cleaning a big house. Well, obviously she cleans and she cooks. My wife decided to convert when we got married.

"Of course marriage has changed me: not only have I got a beautiful wife, I've got two wonderful kids.

"And when I step into the ring, I'm not just thinking of myself, but I'm thinking of my whole family."

He added later: "I wouldn't have married her if she hadn't agreed to convert.

"She has to live the exact same way that I live and bring up our kids in accordance with my religion. We have to do things just as I was brought up. She's got to live life in a clean-living way now.

"I've made an honest woman out of her. And she's grateful for that. By coming into her life, I opened up so many opportunities for her. Eleasha can't imagine living her life the way she used to."

Hamed's image was already tarnished after his jail sentence this months for dangerous driving.

He was at the wheel of his £325,000 McLaren-Mercedes last May when he swerved into the path of an oncoming VW Golf at 90mph and broke every major bone in driver Anthony Burgin's body.

Pregnant Eleasha broke down sobbing in the public gallery at Sheffield Crown Courtwhen her husband was jailed just over two weeks ago. Prison bosses have been blasted for giving him prefrential treatment since he was jailed.

When The People approached Hamed's brother Murad last night about Angelina's story he said: "It is all a load of lies.

"This a pure money-making scheme and it is unfortunate that people have to make their money doing things like this."

HERO TO A DOPE
    NASEEM Hamed's golden image as one of Britain's most admired sportsmen was already looking tarnished before today's revelations over his seedy sex sessions.

Only last week The People revealed how the once proud fighter had tested positive for cannabis behind bars.

Traces were found in his system during a routine drugs test just days into his jail stretch.

The shock discovery made a mockery of his former boast: "I will never fail a drugs test. You can bank on that 100 per cent." It is not known whether the dope was in Nas's system before he was jailed - first at Doncaster Prison in South Yorks, before being moved to the cushy Moorland Open nearby.

But along with the disgust many people felt over his car crash, in which he almost killed another motorist, the 3stoverweight Nas hardly cuts an heroic figure any more.

Even in jail he has the unglamorous task of handling other inmates' dirty laundry - though people might it's his reputation that needs to be cleaned up.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prince naseem and Tabloid papers

And the hits just keep on coming. People seem to enjoy kicking Hamed now that he's down.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"The busty 34DD hooker"

blatant tabloid shite... its just designed to give builders a semi in the lunch cabin...

Hamed can't complain though... Papers like the Mirror are partly responsible for his popularity in Britian...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

seems Hamed is the new Tyson as far as tablois and press articles want to make stories about him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What bullshit.....I don't believe any of it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that article is the biggest load of BS...

Hamed may have been proud of his religioin but i never remember him claiming he was obedient towards all of its commands. My mate met him during the Islamic pilgrimage of Hajj after the barrera fight and he said hes trying to reform himself, never claimed to be a perfect muslim ever...usual tabloid stunts..taking him through the gutters and using his religion to try and disgrace him n all..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I remember him as a boxer but he had put on so much weight that he looked like a fat dwarf".

"Very few people really understand what it means to be a fighter. I hate it when I hear someone say, 'That fighter doesn't have guts. I hate that, I don't care if you're a world champion six times over or a four-round fighter, to step inside that ring, you have to have guts" Oscar De La Hoya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

James Toney needs to get crushed by Wladimir Klitchsko next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Being asked to strip is really that unusual for a hooker?

Sounds like a load of shite to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    And the hits just keep on coming. People seem to enjoy kicking Hamed now that he's down.
    How quick they are willing to believe EVERYTHING the paper puts out......would they believe it if it was Positive critizism?....Hypocrites all of them...
    It feels good to be back home.

Thread Information