Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Scotland/England Border!

The new amalgamated country of Scotparaswedetobagoland has erected it's flags along with some new signeage at the border controls!
    [img width=700 height=525]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/gogs67/Border.jpg[/img]
    I will die at my post , on the streets or in prison

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Scotland/England Border!

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67
    The new amalgamated country of Scotparaswedetobagoland has erected it's flags along with some new signeage at the border controls!
    [img width=700 height=525]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g34/gogs67/Border.jpg[/img]
    ummm...ok....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a joke about the football world cup, bigragu. You always seem puzzled about english or british jokess being on this board, but this is a british board. You didn't get the soccer am joke either, why post on something you don't understand and quite clearly wasn't aimed at you? Heres another sc, pipe down at the back chubby!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To explain to you americans, although I am sure you would still fail to find it funny as it is not really relevant to you, but Scotland are attached to England, just to the north and are big rivals no matter what the sport. However they didn't make it into the world cup, and Paraguay, Swedena nd Trinidad and Tobago are in Englands group. Scotland being whingey bitches (jokes, I love the scottish really seeing as I may be living in Edinburgh with the missus who is Scottish next year) are supporting anybody who can knock England out of the world cup. The 66 reference is to the English obsession with when we last won the world cup in 1966, and to be honest we have never stopped talking about it since.

See I told you, that it wouldn't be funny if it needed explaining.

And bigragu I already know where your gym is, cheers! :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbird13
    It is a joke about the football world cup, bigragu. You always seem puzzled about english or british jokess being on this board, but this is a british board. You didn't get the soccer am joke either, why post on something you don't understand and quite clearly wasn't aimed at you? Heres another sc, pipe down at the back chubby!

what the f*ck is that about!!!!!! just because I don't understand why people find soccer so interesting you gotta talk sh*t!!!!!! explain to me why its funny....I have seen the racism in soccer and find the fans disgusting...throwing bananas on the field and acting like monkeys...or how about the wonderful cheers of n*g*er! that resonate through the stadiums!!!....great way to show kids how to respect people and other countries....NOT!!!! FLY AWAY BIRDMAN>>>FLY AWAY!! sc back at cha b*tch.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To explain to you americans, although I am sure you would still fail to find it funny as it is not really relevant to you, but Scotland are attached to England, just to the north and are big rivals no matter what the sport. However they didn't make it into the world cup, and Paraguay, Swedena nd Trinidad and Tobago are in Englands group. Scotland being whingey bitches (jokes, I love the scottish really seeing as I may be living in Edinburgh with the missus who is Scottish next year) are supporting anybody who can knock England out of the world cup. The 66 reference is to the English obsession with when we last won the world cup in 1966, and to be honest we have never stopped talking about it since.

you're right ...I didn't find it funny....I own BRAVEHEART(and I know it's historically accurate to a "T"...lol) I know why there is such a divide between England and Scotland......soccer still sucks though.....and Britian isn't going to win AGAIN....ITALY all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

must you continually make an ass out of yourself? we understand you want attention bigragu and if you post on the main part of the forum you're likely to get more than when posting here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    what the f*ck is that about!!!!!! just because I don't understand why people find soccer so interesting you gotta talk sh*t!!!!!! explain to me why its funny....I have seen the racism in soccer and find the fans disgusting...throwing bananas on the field and acting like monkeys...or how about the wonderful cheers of n*g*er! that resonate through the stadiums!!!....great way to show kids how to respect people and other countries....NOT!!!! FLY AWAY BIRDMAN>>>FLY AWAY!! sc back at cha b*tch.....
    [/quote]

No my point was that you always feel the need to comment n jokes you don't understand when it is quite obvious why you don't understand them. You don't want british jokes go to an american forum. I don't understand why americans find baseball so interesting but it doesn't offend me that they do. Alienating all FOOTBALL (not soccer that is an americanism) fans as racists is stupid too, I am sure that americans fans have their moments too. Grow up, for a supposed grown man you are very childish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're right ...I didn't find it funny....I own BRAVEHEART(and I know it's historically accurate to a "T"...lol) I know why there is such a divide between England and Scotland......soccer still sucks though.....and Britian isn't going to win AGAIN....ITALY all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHA!

You are a comedian, I am literally sitting here in a puddle of my own urine. That is hilarious, you know for a fact that Braveheart is historically accurate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You are an idiot it is a well known fact that Braveheart as with any other film has the hollywood spin put on it to make it a better story, otherwise it would be a documentary.

What a prat!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm American and find baseball very offensive!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Each to their own. I still can't get over that braveheart comment it is honestly the funniest thing i have heard ever.
    Hey bigragu did you hear Star Wars is historically accurate too!!!!!!! I know for a FACT!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67
    ummm...ok....
    I find it even funnier that you have no clue!

Oh and cc Chrisbird for having the audacity to understand the humour that so blatantly flew over the heads of our American 'friends'!
    I will die at my post , on the streets or in prison

El Kabong Guest

soccer still sucks though.....and Britian isn't going to win AGAIN....ITALY all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
    If soccer still sucks why do you care if your buddies win or lose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHA!

You are a comedian, I am literally sitting here in a puddle of my own urine. That is hilarious, you know for a fact that Braveheart is historically accurate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You are an idiot it is a well known fact that Braveheart as with any other film has the hollywood spin put on it to make it a better story, otherwise it would be a documentary.

What a prat!
    read it again...you will see i put a ...lol after that comment...I was "JOKING"...and you think I can't take a joke....I only get pissed off when people resort to name calling.....If it's a well thought out comment I respect it...but when I am surrounded by mostly children on this site I simply speak to them like they speak to me...then you all throw out the Oh He's real mature bs....

Thread Information