Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Whats next for NICK?

Thanks to two great rbr commentators (in wackos strange disapperance) we now have "seen" Nick ko another contender. undefeated and still champ. Where does he go from here? id like to see him take care of mr.JFAT. any thoughts?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Whats next for NICK?

I think Toney is gonna get his ass whipped by Wlad in November.

As for Valuev, he'll fight more bums...Don King is gonna be happy with him for a while.

Valuev-Peter would be decent
    Valuev-Brock
    Valuev-Brewster
    Valuev-Wlad is the one that everyone wants to happen though.

El Kabong Guest

The best name boxer Valuev will fight in the future will be none other than Shannon Briggs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    The best name boxer Valuev will fight in the future will be none other than Shannon Briggs
    that would/could be a good one. i would think it would be a 50/50 fight. wouldnt bet a dime on that one.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All the talk in Britain after the original Danny Williams - Matt Skelton fight was \that the winner would face Valuev. Now that the rematch is coming up next month, could it be that the winner of that fight could get Valuev?

Personally, I think that Valuev is chasing the American market at the moment, and while he may have eyes for an eventual fight with Toney, I don't htink it'll be his next one so, I think that it could well be a fight against someone along the lines of Shanon Briggs, or some other reasonable heavyweight who isn't top class, who would have a chance but would be a great underdog.

Who knows, if he wants a real walkover, he may even give Audley Harrison a call for a final shot at glory

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    Thanks to two great rbr commentators (in wackos strange disapperance) we now have "seen" Nick ko another contender. undefeated and still champ. Where does he go from here? id like to see him take care of mr.JFAT. any thoughts?
    At any rate hopefully it's someone we can at least call "Competition"
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    All the talk in Britain after the original Danny Williams - Matt Skelton fight was \that the winner would face Valuev. Now that the rematch is coming up next month, could it be that the winner of that fight could get Valuev?

Personally, I think that Valuev is chasing the American market at the moment, and while he may have eyes for an eventual fight with Toney, I don't htink it'll be his next one so, I think that it could well be a fight against someone along the lines of Shanon Briggs, or some other reasonable heavyweight who isn't top class, who would have a chance but would be a great underdog.

Who knows, if he wants a real walkover, he may even give Audley Harrison a call for a final shot at glory
    with don on his "side" (lol) he surely will go for the american market. we love freaks of all shapes and sizes! "only in america!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Valuev will beat Danny or Matt but I cn see it happening. Would make good money and not a big risk for Valuev.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

does he have a mandatory anytime soon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He has to look for the big fights

Everyone says he is sucha bum, so why doesn't a decent heavyweight take the belt off him, after all it is WBA and not a piece of crap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbird13
    He has to look for the big fights

Everyone says he is sucha bum, so why doesn't a decent heavyweight take the belt off him, after all it is WBA and not a piece of crap
    perhaps the "great" jonny ruiz and his team of lawyers can get him in there with nick. this time i would guess jonny boy will be eating the cavass.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace
    Valuev will beat Danny or Matt but I cn see it happening. Would make good money and not a big risk for Valuev.
    Um I think DW would WHIP Valuev!

Here is my reason Watch Vitali-Williams....Valuev is NO VITALI!!!
    DW can take it, DW can give it, DW is a big boy, and DW is a work horse....I mean he should have been KO'd in the 2nd by Vitali a far better skilled heavyweight than Valuev and a much harder puncher than Valuev. Therefore DW would AT LEAST go the distance with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

DW at his biggest could almost compete with Valuev for size. Back on the cream cakes I am sure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After Lyakhovich beats Mcbride they should fight that would be a good fight but lyakhovich would beat him he has the best stamina in the heavyweights and he would win with all of his body shots and fast right hands to the head and the body.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chrisbird13
    DW at his biggest could almost compete with Valuev for size. Back on the cream cakes I am sure!
    I guess Valuev is who James Toney has been training for

Thread Information