Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANOTHER JOKE Heavyweight Championship fight coming soon . . .

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ANOTHER JOKE Heavyweight Championship fight coming soon . . .

I cant really believe this just saw at boxrec right now that Kevin McBride is the next rival for WBO Heavyweight Champion Serguei Lyakhovich . . .

I cant really believe how happens fights like this . . . How come Mcbride get a fight for championship without to make a elemation fight ? ? ?

The Beck 1 was a joke too how he came to a world championship fight . . . Some1 gave him the biggest gift at life time and he lost of course because u notting to to come to a championship fight . . .

I understand come Maskaev came to the championship fight VS Rahman . . . Sinan Samil Sam and Oleg Maskaev got the elemation fight for the championship and then made a hard fight and Maskaev beat hardly and won VS Samil Sam or Wladimir Klitchko beat hardly Samuel Peter and tehn got the championship fight VS Byrd . . .

But Beck and McBride is a joke really how became they the championship fight so easly without to box any1...

See here its looks very offcial to happen : http://boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=007386

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ANOTHER JOKE Heavyweight Championship fight coming soon . . .

McBride beat Tyson :box:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO

Ok McBride beat Tyson but it was last year and everybody who beat Tyson get a title shot ? ? ? Thats a another joke too . . . Because who is Tyson right now ? ? ? Then who beat Holyfield or Foreman now can get easly a title shot too i think for championship . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondRoundKO

well more like mike said "f this shat! this sucks! i quit!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The whole heavy weight division is a joke. Everybody in the division is to badly flawed.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    The whole heavy weight division is a joke. Everybody in the division is to badly flawed.

BOXING is badly flawed. not just HW. the HW division isnt such a joke as some might think. its actually starting to come together. (get rid of the don kings, etc,,,,) youll see. dont lose faith.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats true that today is the Heavyweight not that great division or even good but i can see there some interesting fighters and fights . . .

The best Heavyweight era was at early 90's and midle 90's and of course in betwenn 65's 75's years . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only way to make the heavy weight division interesting would be to unify all of the belts. And none of the promoters would want to do that, they would lose to much money in the long run if their fighter didnt win out. The Heavies are all about getting themselves and the promoters paid. Why else would there be so many piss poor bouts lately. They all want that money regardless of how it comes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only way to make the heavy weight division interesting would be to unify all of the belts. And none of the promoters would want to do that, they would lose to much money in the long run if their fighter didnt win out. The Heavies are all about getting themselves and the promoters paid. Why else would there be so many piss poor bouts lately. They all want that money regardless of how it comes.
    very true. who wants their brains beaten in for nothing? however i dont think the HW dev. is as bad as most people here do. just my thoughts, no need to kill me via email about it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is better than first glance at it, but not by much imo. They have some good fighters just not enough to make anything interesting. The promoters have to many opportunities to match their guy with some cream puff to pull some more money. The top 5 guys are good, the next five are questionable and after that there is a big drop. If the heavies had more quality depth then it would be better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is better than first glance at it, but not by much imo. They have some good fighters just not enough to make anything interesting. The promoters have to many opportunities to match their guy with some cream puff to pull some more money. The top 5 guys are good, the next five are questionable and after that there is a big drop. If the heavies had more quality depth then it would be better.
    keyword..."promoters" (and hbo , showtime , etc....) the boxers are gettng f-ed along with us fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why can't a division suck for a while, they peak and trough at the moment HW along with LHW and LMW are kinda suckin but all it takes is one fight to make a division hot again, realy and enjoy all aspects of boxing, HW will pick up once again, just keep tuning in and it'll unfold before your eyes. Just wait and see.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    Why can't a division suck for a while, they peak and trough at the moment HW along with LHW and LMW are kinda suckin but all it takes is one fight to make a division hot again, realy and enjoy all aspects of boxing, HW will pick up once again, just keep tuning in and it'll unfold before your eyes. Just wait and see.
    I dont know, I dont like the heavies anymore. It seems that the promoters have ruined it by setting up their fighters instead of challenging them. I have just lost interest in them. I think it has to do with their styles also, most just walk around trying to land that one shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    yoitsdan! thanks for posting something i would have!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Very true Rahman

Thread Information