Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default anyone else catch the beef

that occured after round two of the valuev fight?

some guy who i think was valuev's promoter (who was seated next to don king) gets up and says something to a guy who looked to be one of don kings boys (i think he told him he was blocking his view and there were other places he could stand) and the guy who looke like one of kings boys yells at him and a big guy who looks to be security comes over and the guy who looks like kings boy grills him and starts yelling 'you want some of this'

then it just goes back to the ring, im guessing the german production crew had no idea what was happening or they would have left that shit on camera, im also guessing the announcer (who i have heard before almost every german fight i have ever seen) didnt understand what was being said because he didnt comment about it

that shit was funny

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: anyone else catch the beef

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher

some guy who i think was valuev's promoter (who was seated next to don king) gets up and says something to a guy who looked to be one of don kings boys (i think he told him he was blocking his view and there were other places he could stand) and the guy who looke like one of kings boys yells at him and a big guy who looks to be security comes over and the guy who looks like kings boy grills him and starts yelling 'you want some of this'

then it just goes back to the ring, im guessing the german production crew had no idea what was happening or they would have left that S*** on camera, im also guessing the announcer (who i have heard before almost every german fight i have ever seen) didnt understand what was being said because he didnt comment about it

that S*** was funny
    Yeah I saw it, it was Don Kings son Carl King I think. Don't know what it was about but something was definitely going on..................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher

then it just goes back to the ring, im guessing the german production crew had no idea what was happening or they would have left that S*** on camera, im also guessing the announcer (who i have heard before almost every german fight i have ever seen) didnt understand what was being said because he didnt comment about it

that S*** was funny
    Yeah I saw it, it was Don Kings son Carl King I think. Don't know what it was about but something was definitely going on..................
    that's what happens when you let the trash in.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I saw it, it was pretty funny because normally they would cut away from those type of things.

Thread Information