Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa World Cup... GERMANY 2006 discussion thread (link to match schedules inc)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fifa World Cup... GERMANY 2006 discussion thread (link to match schedules inc)

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/schedule.html

The Big One is nearly here,

And with 'Robo-Croutch' on fire and the 'Roonster' looking lively again i say we can have a real go at this one if we get a little luck for once in the f*cking Tournament.

C'mon England

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fifa World Cup... GERMANY 2006 discussion thread (link to match schedules inc)

I've already expressed my hatred for team sports but I will say, I'd like to see a soccer/football game on my 60 inches of HD!

Bet it's a totally different game

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fifa World Cup... GERMANY 2006 discussion thread (link to match schedules in

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...es/5032866.stm

Gut feeling that Crouch is gonna be a BIG suprise package in the World Cup and a right old handfull for defenders.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Fifa World Cup... GERMANY 2006 discussion thread (link to match schedules inc)

WOOOOOOO USA!!!!!

I heard Smicer was injured for the Czechs....hopefully this is true, nothing against the guy but we already have to worry about Barros (Liverpool, go reds!) and our defense has been screwing up lately....hopefully we can settle down and play well.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fifa World Cup... GERMANY 2006 discussion thread (link to match schedules in

The Hype surrounding this 16 year old USA boy is unreal (forget his name)
    The One Chelsea want

Can see Ze Germanz doing well too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    WOOOOOOO USA!!!!!

I heard Smicer was injured for the Czechs....hopefully this is true, nothing against the guy but we already have to worry about Barros (Liverpool, go reds!) and our defense has been screwing up lately....hopefully we can settle down and play well.
    baros plays for aston villa now fool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there hitman goes punching above his weight again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

for fuck sake mate im stating a fact that baros no longer plays for liverpool and now plays for the mighty villa

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

England have a chance to go far but I still cannot look past Brazil and I want them to get far so I can see their stylish football! Holland may do well,front 3(Robben Van persie,Van Niistlerooy)will cause everyone problems,Italy's legendary defence always gives them a shout,Germany won't get far with their new attacking philosophy,France are getting old,and Argentina left ALOT of expreienced players behind but could still do well plus there are always surprise packages and non categorised perennial under achievers(Spain)who always look frightening on paper but do nothing.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we all know HOLLAND will DOMINATE ALLL

and argentina will suffer 3 losses in the group stage

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is gonna be a GREAT world cup!Keep an eye on Serbia and Montenegro who have officially the best defence in the world,Italy are unbeaten in 18 games,Portugal are scoring for fun in every game and the Swiss are turning the form on right when it's needed as well as all your official favourites...Germany,Argentina,Holland,Brazil etc
    I will die at my post , on the streets or in prison

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have €15 on Holland to win tournament at 20/1.
    Tomorrow I'm putting €20 on Jared Borgetti to be the top scorer at 50/1(!). Seriously, I couldn't believe those odds. Borgetti is Mexico's main target man and he is on fine form for them. I fancy Mexico to go quite far too, which makes it even better. They have a pretty easy group.

Having said that, I reckon it is still between Argentina and Brazil though. They have the best teams out there right now.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't ever rule out The Germans - especiialy at home - Argentina & Brazill have got to be favourites, but wiv a helluva lot of luck and every single England player playing better than they ever have before we have an outside chance imo

Nobody's talking about France - but I think they have had their day!!

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think the Germans new attacking philosophy under Klinssman suits them and the players have been vocal in their disapproval,most notably Ballack.You can read that at www.teamtalk.com. Top scorer will be 1 of my favourite players of all time,el phenomena:Ronaldo. Aregentina left too many good exprienced players at home in my opinion and also,all this media furore over Crouch,let him try to score against someone half decent first! I still think England can get far provided Owen stays fit(the guy is 1 of the most natural finishers I have ever seen) and someone from midfield needs to chip in with a few goals too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkq89...naldo%20brazil

Follow this link and watch Ronaldo,at his peak,I think he was better than Henry and Ronaldhino,and even though he is over weight,he still scores goals.If you want to see more vids of him,just search his name.

Thread Information