Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default knocking out legends???

did i hear tarver say his been knocking out legends.......wow he knock out jones chicken style boxing skills onces.......now the reallest is pac...he k.oed barrera and don't give me that bullshyt about barrera being shot or past his prime...the pac that came in that ring would destroy all time barrera.....and then pac k.oed morales the only one of the 3 past big named mexican to have enough balls to fight pac more then once...talk about k.oed legends he don't just knock them out he destroy everything inside them first...focus strenght stamina heart and the last to die in them is hope......

but back to tarver...I like this guy...but he does talk funny...he is in my top 10 p4p though...this guys is one of those guys who really wants attention...he should get our attention in what he does in the ring not with the shyt that comes out his mouth...

I can't see hopkins beating him though....like when hopkins fought delahoya...eventually the size difference is gonna take affect...its hopkins thats coming in the smaller guy though...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: knocking out legends???

Quote Originally Posted by babyboNe
    did i hear tarver say his been knocking out legends.......wow he knock out jones chicken style boxing skills onces.......now the reallest is pac...he k.oed barrera and don't give me that bullshyt about barrera being shot or past his prime...the pac that came in that ring would destroy all time barrera.....and then pac k.oed morales the only one of the 3 past big named mexican to have enough balls to fight pac more then once...talk about k.oed legends he don't just knock them out he destroy everything inside them first...focus strenght stamina heart and the last to die in them is hope......

but back to tarver...I like this guy...but he does talk funny...he is in my top 10 p4p though...this guys is one of those guys who really wants attention...he should get our attention in what he does in the ring not with the shyt that comes out his mouth...

I can't see hopkins beating him though....like when hopkins fought delahoya...eventually the size difference is gonna take affect...its hopkins thats coming in the smaller guy though...
    um what was the question?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/quote]tarver is going to be executed.....B-HOP has his number and it's 11...as in the round B-HOP stops Tarver!!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu
    tarver is going to be executed.....B-HOP has his number and it's 11...as in the round B-HOP stops Tarver!!!!
    I think this fight could honestly go either way, and would further extrapolate that the outcome of this fight will
    be determined by who is more active in the early rounds.

For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tarver is a LOUD MOUTH IDIOT and the irony of having to cut weight from the movie will catch his a$$!!!!!! What goes around comes around...Bhop is to damn tough and to damn smart than let this dik ruin his last hurrah!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmmm I disagree that Pac beats all time Barrera but i do think that Tarver is going to beat B-Hop sadly.

Thread Information