Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taylor/Wright What makes Winky so different than Hopkins? INO Hopkins is better!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Taylor/Wright What makes Winky so different than Hopkins? INO Hopkins is better!

Honestly I believe that many dislike Taylor & are waiting for the next fighter to beat him but it doesn't happen! Winky is great defensively against Tito & Mosley who are both smaller fighters & couldn't bully the big man, plus shorter & no reach to establish a jab! Now Taylor packs power, a good jab, more size & can't be bullies that easy! Plus he has reach to get past Winky's tight defense! Taylor will go in there, be the busier fighter & get the UD, as usual! Plus with Emanuel Sterwart by his side he will do alot more convincingly!

"So tell me if Hopkins & Winky fought who would win?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Taylor/Wright What makes Winky so different than Hopkins? INO Hopkins is better!

The thing is...INO...Taylor won the first fight...also...INO...Wright was going to be destroyed by Tito.

Northside needs to broaden his opinion...IWO.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Taylor/Wright What makes Winky so different than Hopkins? INO Hopkins is better!

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    The thing is...INO...Taylor won the first fight...also...INO...Wright was going to be destroyed by Tito.

ahhhhhhh, but Taylor is no Tito, completely different in styles, so what do you have to say about that? How can you even compare the two?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...............and I'm not saying that Winky will get destroyed, just beaten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But again Wright is no Hopkins, different styles,and list go so and so. What make you think Taylor is going to win against Winky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sillent killer
    But again Wright is no Hopkins, different styles,and list go so and so. What make you think Taylor is going to win against Winky
    Read the beginning & you will see why I believe Taylor will win!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

..................and I don't hate Winky at all, just don't think that he can beat the champ!!!!

You all will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NorthSideX4

ahhhhhhh, but Taylor is no Tito, completely different in styles, so what do you have to say about that? How can you even compare the two?
    Never said Tito & Taylor were the same...I'm just saying that he beat one of the best P4P fighters on the face of the earth that you said was going to destroy him...I simply stated that you needed to broaden your horizons...just like I said last year before Wright humiliated Trinidad.

I think that you tend to put on fan goggles & forget the nature of the beast that is boxing....it's not always the ole' cliche' of styles make fights...it's more...anything can & will happen in boxing so you better getcho ass prepped!

Also...welcome back bitch.

Remember...this aint just Arkansas to Vegas...Wright has been a world traveler & has seen it all...Taylor better hope that his power can overcome Wright's experience.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never said Tito & Taylor were the same...I'm just saying that he beat one of the best P4P fighters on the face of the earth that you said was going to destroy him...I simply stated that you needed to broaden your horizons...just like I said last year before Wright humiliated Trinidad.

I think that you tend to put on fan goggles & forget the nature of the beast that is boxing....it's not always the ole' cliche' of styles make fights...it's more...anything can & will happen in boxing so you better getcho a** prepped!

Also...welcome back bitch.

Remember...this aint just Arkansas to Vegas...Wright has been a world traveler & has seen it all...Taylor better hope that his power can overcome Wright's experience.
    Taylor will be the busier fighter & he will win, it won't be easy but it will be convincing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thats cool NS everybody have there opinion and i respect yours but i still don't have any doubts that Winky will win by UD. Respect Taylor and give him credit but IMO I think he is making mistake. Anyway 4 more days cant wait,going to be great fight,sit down pop that friking drinks get drunk and enjoy great boxing night all I can say

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

in the words of the great dan birmingham....this fight will be easy and you will see....taylor is a good fighter but winky will take him to school...jermain is bigger but winky is just too smart...everyone expected tito to knock winky out and u saw how that went....i dont see this as a close fight...if(when) winky wins he wins easy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so on that note I don't want none of you sadclicking me Sunday morning when I post Taylor's victory! Plus when he does win you all should give him the respect that he deserves cuz he is the champ!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by sammiza567
    in the words of the great dan birmingham....this fight will be easy and you will see....taylor is a good fighter but winky will take him to school...jermain is bigger but winky is just too smart...everyone expected tito to knock winky out and u saw how that went....i dont see this as a close fight...if(when) winky wins he wins easy
    I don't think it will be like that easy but I agree that Winky will come with win on the end of night.IMO is going to be close fight with Winky pulling off with his experiences. Winky by close UD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so on that note I don't want none of you sadclicking me Sunday morning when I post Taylor's victory! Plus when he does win you all should give him the respect that he deserves cuz he is the champ!
    I don't give sad clicks I will give you cool one on Saturday if Taylor win and I already giving Taylor respect even I know he got judges fav decision over B-HOP in there first fight,he lost that fight to my fav fighter B-HOP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

actually silent killer when i think about it ur right i just think that we all kno wut winky is gonna bring to the table if taylor and stewart can figure something out then it will be interesting but if taylor dont show up with a plan then they are in for a rough night

Thread Information