Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Alright ladies...here it is...so how does it all come down? Tuff call...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds...Taylor vs Wright.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds...Taylor vs Wright.

have number 1800 cc wack
    Hidden Content
    Ani hu sheshokhen betokh Cain
    Ego sum quis habitavit in Nerone
    Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas
    Ich war mit Legion
    Ana Belial
    And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds...Taylor vs Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    i think wright will squeek out a win im saying 115-113 UD SD or maby even a MD win for wright

dont think it will be a blow out win for ither of knock out.
    cc, I see the fight the same scoring way. I feel that Taylor is going to take it. I would be shocked if either scored a KD especially if Winky scored one. I am hoping Taylor will win it convincingly, but it is going to be hard. If he wins unconvincingly then nobody is going to give him any type of credit for it. I think that Winky would get more credit for winning unconvincingly than Taylor.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really want Taylor to win this by a UD.I give the man so much respect after he beat Hopkins.I was shocked when he did this because i looked up to hopkins as being one of the best boxers that i have seen through my eyes. I know age was a factor in the fight but i think after his victory against Hopkins i really want to see him win this one.I know winky is a great southpaw and is fantastic in the ring but i do want taylor to win this 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both of these guy's are classy fighters and good for the image of boxing. I would love to see a great 3 fight classic from these two. I don't know if Jermain is going to be in the division very much longer, he should move up (175 is looking thin).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like both these guys,stylish,gentleman like and Winky is my P4P number 1 with the best D in the business! I think Wright is too experienced for JT,and I was just watching some Winky fights and I just don't see how JT is going to get into/break Winky's defence down. I understand what you people are saying about a JT win being best for boxing but I don't want Winky to lose...ever!! The guy paid his dues and if he loses,that is the end for him,he'll be waaaay too high a risk and I highly doubt any of the top guys would want to fight him but if JT loses,he is young and he will easily bounce back.
    Oh and I predict a Winky UD and obviously,CC Wack,again,nice breakdown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    Yeah...the first reply..on the druken round by round.....winky by decesion....
    I would like to second this motion...Winky by UD.....of course if you're on Killersheeps wangdangfango betting extravaganza you would already know that....course I still bet the under.....
    It feels good to be back home.

AC-Cobra Guest

Winky's defence is impenetrable. You could fly 747's into that thing and it would do nothing. The only question in my mind is are the judges going to give the rounds to the man whos gonna be more active and the more whos more accurate. I hope its a Winky UD but Im not convinced, could be major controversy here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

have number 1800 cc wack
    right back atcha TCO!

1800? Gotdam...
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    i think wright will squeek out a win im saying 115-113 UD SD or maby even a MD win for wright

cc, I see the fight the same scoring way. I feel that Taylor is going to take it. I would be shocked if either scored a KD especially if Winky scored one. I am hoping Taylor will win it convincingly, but it is going to be hard. If he wins unconvincingly then nobody is going to give him any type of credit for it. I think that Winky would get more credit for winning unconvincingly than Taylor.
    As I have said in the past...like Taylor...think he's great...but it's the right time for Wright IWO.

It's been a long time coming & I hope that he pulls it out...if he doesn't...I'll be disappointed...but I can deal with it. Taylor's good for the sport & he's a hell of a fighter.

I always said that I wanted Hopkins to retire & Taylor pick up the slack...but that's the thing about 160...all my favs are there & it's a win win situation for me of late when the superstars battle it out.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff

As I have said in the past...like Taylor...think he's great...but it's the right time for Wright IWO.

It's been a long time coming & I hope that he pulls it out...if he doesn't...I'll be disappointed...but I can deal with it. Taylor's good for the sport & he's a hell of a fighter.

I always said that I wanted Hopkins to retire & Taylor pick up the slack...but that's the thing about 160...all my favs are there & it's a win win situation for me of late when the superstars battle it out.
    Also...if it's a close fight...it'll go to Taylor...I mean Hopkins was the Undisputed man for 12 years & we all know that Taylor got that first decision courtesy of a little work & HBO.

Wright needs to dominate to win...then again...so will Taylor.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here goes my fight (some call it an illusion): Winky expects another Felix Trinidad in the form of J. Taylor, who beat Hopkins twice, so he decides to raise up his gloves again from round 1. But lo and behold, Taylor starts to bang his body relentlessly hurting him in his belly and forcing him to open up his defense, and consequently his head, and starts jabbing. Seeing the breaking up of his opponent's defense Taylor starts his attack on Winky's head forcing him to cover up his head again, and seeing that, Taylor again start his vicious body attacks making Winky writhe in pain. This seesaw cycle continues with Winky showing no solution for this strategy which Taylor's trainers painstakingly prepared for the fight. So Winky tries to jab his way out but to no avail. By round 8, Winky gets enough punishment and in a biggest upset of the year, he goes down for the first time in his career. And the victorious Taylor smiles with the "I told you so" look in his face... RELAX GUYS! it's just my imagination - or more likely an illusion. Everybody seems to be saying more or less the same thing so I decided to expand my imagination and come up with something different and spectacular. Not bad heh.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jermain by KO..round 7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    Here goes my fight (some call it an illusion): Winky expects another Felix Trinidad in the form of J. Taylor, who beat Hopkins twice, so he decides to raise up his gloves again from round 1. But lo and behold, Taylor starts to bang his body relentlessly hurting him in his belly and forcing him to open up his defense, and consequently his head, and starts jabbing. Seeing the breaking up of his opponent's defense Taylor starts his attack on Winky's head forcing him to cover up his head again, and seeing that, Taylor again start his vicious body attacks making Winky writhe in pain. This seesaw cycle continues with Winky showing no solution for this strategy which Taylor's trainers painstakingly prepared for the fight. So Winky tries to jab his way out but to no avail. By round 8, Winky gets enough punishment and in a biggest upset of the year, he goes down for the first time in his career. And the victorious Taylor smiles with the "I told you so" look in his face... RELAX GUYS! it's just my imagination - or more likely an illusion. Everybody seems to be saying more or less the same thing so I decided to expand my imagination and come up with something different and spectacular. Not bad heh.
    You do know that Vasquez knocked winky down 4 times..but only two were called...so he's already been floored...and taylor is going to have more of the problem with the southpaw jab and taylor telegraphs his right hand and i don't think taylor left hook is fast enough to catch winky...unless he throws it off a jab or manny put some extra funk on it other than that taylors one-two...won't be enough and winky catches almost all body shots with his elbows...i think taylor will possibly hurt his hand in this fight....
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather
    Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    You do know that Vasquez knocked winky down 4 times..but only two were called...so he's already been floored...and taylor is going to have more of the problem with the southpaw jab and taylor telegraphs his right hand and i don't think taylor left hook is fast enough to catch winky...unless he throws it off a jab or manny put some extra funk on it other than that taylors one-two...won't be enough and winky catches almost all body shots with his elbows...i think taylor will possibly hurt his hand in this fight....
    Nice analysis and thanks for the info, pal. I've heard Winky being never knocked out so I mistook it to mean that he's never been knocked down. Winky and a two-time Hopkins buster should come up with a really exciting fight, it's got to be.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know I've been waiting for this one. AND NEEEWWW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION....well we'll save that. Can't type much now but Winky being my favorite fighter in a split with his friend Jeff Lacy, well I can't wait. I have very little doubt that it's going to be a showcase of a jab. I think Winky walks back Jermain the entire fight popping that right jab out and sticking behind the jab and a superb defense. Jermain doesn't fight very well when he is being walked down and I think closing the gap and timing Winky coming in all while trying to penetrate that cagey defense is going to be a task to tall for him.

Thread Information