Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: SOME COMP FOR KIMBO

too me it looks like the smaller guys cousions have been causing shit calling the fat guys wife and mother and these two muppets decided to sort it...

funny how whenever the smaller guy got in trouble the guys around broke it up... bet that wouldn't have happened if the smaller guy was winning fair fight my arse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    too me it looks like the smaller guys cousions have been causing S*** calling the fat guys wife and mother and these two muppets decided to sort it...

funny how whenever the smaller guy got in trouble the guys around broke it up... bet that wouldn't have happened if the smaller guy was winning fair fight my a***
    I think the little guys crew stopped the fight they said something about the fat guy fighting dirty at the end?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He was fighting dirty - he was so fat, smelly and ugly it was making the other guy sick!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dirty Pikies,
    A load of them used to come to my club in Dublin, shit boxers but loved a brawl, only trained in boxing for bare knuckle
    retards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

video sucks---kept pausing and stalling---wtf happened?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to work on a construction site, and we got a complaint about someone's gas not working to their house.

We turned up and there was this old bloke there, looking all sheepish and embarrassed. He said that 2 lads had gone round to his house and told him that they were workmen (working for us) If he paid them £500 cash, they would hook him up to the gas mains and bypass the meter. Hey presto, free gas for life.

Anyway this old fucker agreed and they connected him up.

About two weeks later, he started to notice that the gas pressure was low, and then it eventually ran out altogether. He was in a quandary - he couldn't call the gas company as they would notice that he was bypassing the meter and he would get into trouble. He waited it out for two weeks and then decided to call us, throwing himself on our mercy and trying to say that it was 2 of our guys.

We had our doubts about this as there was a big pikey camp nearby, and we had been having problems with the cunts stealing tarmac etc.

Anyway, we found his gas pipe and began to follow it out towards the main, digging it up as we went. We followed it all the way out into his front garden and over his front wall and then found that it connected to ................ a gas bottle.

Hilarious.

We went up and down that road with a metal detector and 12 out of 35 houses had fallen for the same gyppo scam (£6000 in a day) many of these had been without a gas supply for a while but were too scared to tell the gas company.

True story!!
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That reminds me of a story a few years back at my old work - There was another work place just behind my work down a lane. I was out getting my van out and there was some young guy down looking at a generator that was down the lane. He started struggling with it into his van. I just assumed he was one of the workers of the folk through the back. He asked if I would give him a hand and being the kind chap that I am duly obliged. About an hour later one of the guys came through to our work to ask if we had seen the generator. I then had to own up to being the man helped the brass necked traveller. Not sure he saw the funny side but I did! You've got to admire the cheek of these charlatans at times!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LawHoops
    video sucks---kept pausing and stalling---wtf happened?
    thats your PC my brotha, it shouldnt pause once

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    too me it looks like the smaller guys cousions have been causing shit calling the fat guys wife and mother and these two muppets decided to sort it...

funny how whenever the smaller guy got in trouble the guys around broke it up... bet that wouldn't have happened if the smaller guy was winning fair fight my arse
    i thought i heard some shit about 'calling my cousin' and i heard the word wife too, but it was impossible for me to decifer

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This ones better http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...file=44791.wmv

Takes a while to load though
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

U will never beat a Gypsy I know loads and have some as freinds, there rough but if you beat one, be prepared for 10 more...... :P

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My great granddad beat up a bareknuckle Gypsies champion... true story...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they are rough as hell. They had one gypo girl in school she was sitting on the floor outside, a lad takes off his shoes smashes her over her head, she never flinched, just got up chased him down and gave him a beating

Thread Information