Well, after the long wait(College Baseball World Series), we got totally bored to death with another session of ESPN2's Friday Night Fights....

First off, it looked like some of the guys they brought in to fight their very well padded fighters for the evening, came fresh off of the amateur farm...

I especially liked the guy they pulled out of the hat for Deandre Abron....This guy must have just gotten released from the Loony Bin, because he fought like a total freak....Abron won the fight from a blow to the back of the head(I guess the Ref didn't see that one!!), anyways, he really did not have a chance...

I will say this, I got to see just how far the peterson brothers just might make it in the professional world...

They found a guy for Anthony to fight last night that hasn't been in the ring for over 14 months, @#%@# 14 MONTHS!!! And this guy really made it a tough fight for Peterson....I wonder how he will react to someone with some real ring experience!! I guess about the same way as Rubio did when he got his clock rung hard in the first round....

I think that padding a fighters record is OK for the ratings, if thats what you are looking for....but unless this fighter gets the proper experience from notable fighters....Whats going to happen when he finally hits that brick wall of a fighter and does not know how to react...

These guys are supposed to be pros, make them fight like it!!!

I have worked for some of my pros on some cards and after the fights have been to parties where the Refs are right there with the Promoters/Managers and have seen where they party it up and have all the amenities covered by these folks...Who is getting padded now?!?!?!

Then it makes you wonder about some of the officiating and reffing that goes on!!!

If you have any question to what I am saying,,,just check out the Peterson brother's records on BoxingRec.com, Go to some of the after fight parties and just sit back and watch!!

Boxing is just not a fun sport anymore,,,money has corrupted the game and management is the new crime syndicate in the world today!!!

I really came on to see what kind of crap I could start....just let me know what ya think...