Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default England will win the world cup

bold statement i know but this is wat i figure

Competitively england dont get thrashed, they never do, we play a poor team we scrape a win, we play a world class team we scrape a win, god knows why its just the way it is

we beat argentina not long back and they look they faves after 2 games to push us all the way.

now sweden next and that will be a draw, theo will come as well as lennon and just take it easy without going all out for win, but if it all clicks we will get a narrow win.

so 2nd round will begin, we could all pick the same team as sven, hardly adventurous is he!!!
    well ecuador, suprised me so far, quite attacking football looking to catch teams on the break, england will win 2 - 0 now in all fairness costa rica and polands defense is not the same as englands and once terry go's thru delgado how panicky will the south americans get when rooney, lampard, gerrard, owen and becks are running at em we wont carve out chance after chance but we will capitalise on there mistakes and comfortable go thru.

Quarters, its the dutch, now sal will be giving it the big man leading up to this but wat does he know bout soccer as he calls it. now teams like holland play good passing football, we need to give robben a good kick straight away as hes a pussy after a clatter and will dive, probably getting booked for it, but i think we will take a close game by a goal, maybe 2-1 but our defense can easily deal with an arsenal sub and a utd sub and i cant see who can take the game to us from there line up so im going for an england win again

semis its brazil, the team who before the cup started everyone claimed would walk it, but lets not take anything away from there performances so far, they have won both and got the job done so thats why they r here, brazils offense is there big asset, but there all underperforming, kaka aside none of them are playing well, there defense has not conceded a goal but dida has made alot of saves that better strikers would of put away, i think this is rooneys game, running at pace at a poor defense who allow shots to be taken from 25 yards, even rooney would take that over a granny in latex, now again this will have to be the performance of the tournament but i beleive will we get an early goal and another midway thru the 2nd half to kill it off, a late scare will wobble is but robinson will save us.

the final well as bad as it sounds i think argentina look faves to be here, but we'll do em, the whole team plays a blinder, late goals seal it, we gotta put someone on riquelme and stick to him, as he is the man that starts it all, eye for a killer ball, splits the defense so easily, and messi, let ashley cole kick him all over the place, unsettle em, make em nervous, we will win this.

job done, heros to a nation, partys in the streets, get the open top bus ready

well i hope it happens, and if it doesnt, we were robbed
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: England will win the world cup

i hope you are right sir, I really do
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and then YOU WOKE UP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and wat do you no about football young lady
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    and wat do you no about football young lady
    well i know england wont win the world cup sorry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly, stylewise I think you would be better off running into Germany in the first knockout match instead of Ecuador... those guys are playing out of their skins at the moment and have the fast paced style to cause England real problems. Then there is the fact that they are possibly the fittest team in the tournament (They play their home games at an altitude of 2600 m). Luis Antonio Valencia has been one of the players of the tournament so far and the likes of Delgado, Kaviedes and Tenorio can be pretty handy finishers.
    Germany are just as good, but I have a sneaking suspicion that England don't fare as well against the quicker and fitter teams like Ecuador... Trinidad & Tobago were causing problems with their fast paced counter attacks but lacked the finishing quality to capatilize.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

valid points mate but kavidies and delgado couldnt cut it in the premiership so i think terry and rio would handle them, yea them bomb forward but leave themselfs exposed at the back to much, we would counter that.
    remember costa rica and poland are not world class teams
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Delgado was pretty badly injured during his premiership stint. Kaviedes is usually on the bench instead of Tenorio, who has impressed me so far. I know Costa Rica & Poland aren't world class, but both of those teams gave Germany much more trouble than they did Ecuador.
    I'm not saying Ecuador have a better side than England or anything, it's just that England seemed vulnerable to the counter attack against Trinidad & Tobago, and Ecuador might just have enough quality up front and in midfield to exploit that.
    I fancy them to upset Germany in their last match, they really play well together and have a great team spirit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As long as Peter Crouch is up on front, England don't stand a chance at all..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

crouch wont play or start at least now rooneys bk, sven wouldnt dream of leaving roon or owen out, shame really as we got a cracking squad, just not a manager strong enough to control em
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they wont win it
    far better teams

El Kabong Guest

England won't win, with the way Argentina has played I highly doubt they beat them.

Brazil has played like SHIT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

argentina beat a weak team in serbia and mentenegro and was pushed all the way by ivory coast, not taking anything away from there performance against s&m but they were never gonna compete against them, any of the top teams can beat anyone on there day. lets judge argentina after the holland game, even though holland have said they will rest there top players.
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I bloody hope they don't win the world cup.

It has been 40 years since the only other time they won it, and they still go on about it all the time as if it was the last world cup.

They won the rugby world cup and that's all we've heard about even though they have been absolutely shit since then.

England are a good entertaining side, but they are not exponents of the Beautiful Game. Also the English are always great competitors but very poor winners !!!!!

And, no, that's not anti-English because at least they qualified !!!

*prepares for a deluge of sad clicks, but points out that people having different opinions and expressing them is the bedrock of our society*
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i wont sad click ya, opinions are valid, but if we won the world cup 66 would be forgotten about, i bet in other countrys they talk bout how they won the world cup before.
    we should always qualify, no excuses not 2.
    and we can play beautiful football
    I'm the real pretty boy

Thread Information