Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Anyone been watching the Ultimate Fighter??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anyone been watching the Ultimate Fighter??

Pretty good show, who do you fancy for the finals, i hate that ginger tosser Ed Herman he is a total prick, i think Bispan has a great future looks a very rounded fighter, i think Bispen wins his fight and i think Kendall turds over the ugliest boy in the house Herman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anyone been watching the Ultimate Fighter??

Herman is a pretty good fighter BUT he looks so slow on this show. Maybe its down to Kens crap coaching. I think Kendall will beat him because he surprised me with his standup against Kalib.

Bisping has his name on the finals. He will beat Ross Pointon with ease. Shame Matt Hamill is still not in the mix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I liked season 1 but I really don't feel those guys are any good and will add nothing to the UFC but a greater number of undercard fighters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    Herman is a pretty good fighter BUT he looks so slow on this show. Maybe its down to Kens crap coaching. I think Kendall will beat him because he surprised me with his standup against Kalib.

Bisping has his name on the finals. He will beat Ross Pointon with ease. Shame Matt Hamill is still not in the mix.
    Munky i wont ruin it for you but the fight with Pointon has already happened, also i disagree with not you Munky but the other guy who says he hasnt been impressed i have been very impressed with Bisping, i think he has the tools to go all the way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't believe you can find truly great fighters on a reality TV show. You might get a few with some pretty good skills, but the true greats get there the old fashioned way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Out of all the fighters this season Bisping has been the most impressive and is more of a well rounded fighter. Coming into the show also everyone more or less knew he wud ease his way into the finals. he held a title in Cage Rage and Cage Warriors also. Sooner or later, TUF show or not, he wuda made it into the UFC anyhow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

^^^ Well, that and the fact that he's the number one ranked fighter in the UK. Bisping was a ringer in this competition. He's just doing it for the publicity....he easily could have gotten a contract to fight in the UFC...now he just gets a bigger contract with a bigger fanbase. I hope Kendall decimates Herman...he's a chump who thinks way too highly of himself. I haven't been impressed with a single thing he's done so far. This show has shown a complete lack of talent thus far, with the sole exception of Bisping. Luckily, next season, theyre bringing on veterans (like Karo Parisyan and >>gasp<< KIETH HACKNEY!)
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D
    ^^^ Well, that and the fact that he's the number one ranked fighter in the UK. Bisping was a ringer in this competition. He's just doing it for the publicity....he easily could have gotten a contract to fight in the UFC...now he just gets a bigger contract with a bigger fanbase. I hope Kendall decimates Herman...he's a chump who thinks way too highly of himself. I haven't been impressed with a single thing he's done so far. This show has shown a complete lack of talent thus far, with the sole exception of Bisping. Luckily, next season, theyre bringing on veterans (like Karo Parisyan and >>gasp<< KIETH HACKNEY!)
    LOL 'Ball punching' Hackney on TUF 4?!?!

Class lol

Everyone hold their nuts

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this group is weaker than the past seasons. The fights to me have been sloppy and very amateurish.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Pretty good show, who do you fancy for the finals, i hate that ginger tosser Ed Herman he is a total prick, i think Bispan has a great future looks a very rounded fighter, i think Bispen wins his fight and i think Kendall turds over the ugliest boy in the house Herman.
    I think Kendall was lucky to get the decision in their fight, Herman won their fight and a gift was given to Kendall, although with another 10 or 15 seconds Herman would have been choked out but I felt he done enough and should have won the fight. I wonder how they score these fights as I have just started watching again. Kendall had some submission holds but Herman was able to escape and pound on him. Maybe just my inexperience with this type of fighting but I think Herman dominated most of the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

10 points per round, winner gets 10, loser gets 9. If you get completely dominated in a round, then you only get 8 (or 7 in Jersey, but I dont think that's ever happened in UFC).

I thought Ed definately won the first round, the second round was darned close, but I thought either a draw or Kendall. He was more active from the guard, and just as active on top. Plus he won the little bit of striking.

The last round I believed was close again, but more in Kendalls favor than the second. He almost tapped Herman several times with triangle chokes, while Herman only came close once. And in case any judges were on the fence, the fact that given another 30 seconds, Herman most likely would have passed out (bravo to him for managing to stay conscious that long) definately swayed the round in Grove's favor.

I thought it was either a draw or 29-28 Grove, but I'm VERY surprised that all three judges scored it that way.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Thread Information