Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: RIP Mike

damn! horrible news sheeps

I hate to see that,

sheeps are you under 18 my brotha?
    ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Sheps in your fisrt post you said that the guy did not have the mental capacity to hurt anybody and wasn't tough and in your next post you say he was a nut job who wouldn't think twice about hitting a guy over the head with a lump of wood? Were you talkin about the same guy or was the 2nd post about the other chap?
    Yeah im talking about the same guy, its really hard to explain cause no one knew what he was like out of school.

But overall i would say he would never have the mental capability to MEANINGLY hurt someone he doenst know, but when messing around with friends he would hit you over the head with all different weapons or spray deodrant on your foot then set it alight or something dumb like that.

He doesnt have the "mean" streak in him and to be quite honest i would call him a pussy to be straight up.

So what im saying is that he wouldnt of attacked Mike if they had, had an argument or anything like that, the only way i can see it happening is if he was joking about and went to far or was drunk out of his mind. I mean come on he isnt nicknamed tiny for nothing.
    Sort of know where you're coming from Sheps... got a mate who was like that back in middle school. Mike was 16 and the othe kid was 18? Looked the other way round to me... kid doesn't look like he could beat some one on purpose... forget the name of it but theres a lesser version of manslaughter, he'll probably get that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Dog
    damn! horrible news sheeps
    I hate to see that,
    sheeps are you under 18 my brotha?
    18 On the dot mate.

And yeah i was thinking manslaughter but there are so many rumours going round that it might actually be 1st degree murder.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You wont believe how racist kent is.

I mean i know it first hand, i been called so many diff names and looked and treated like im scum.

Well now theres rumours going around that Mike was murdered by IMMIGRANTS, Yes welcome to kent, where if you aint white your no better then a criminal no matter what your occupation is.

A black guy got killed around here a couple months back aswell by racists, funny how he wasnt as publicised the only 2 black racism provoked deaths.

Im fucking digusted and cant wait till i leave this shit hole.

PS

What surprises me even more is that the race levels are like 99.8% white 0.2% other, and as for imigrants theres about 2 living in this entire area.

All i want to know is how the fuck can you blaime something on a group of people that literally dont excist.

Quick shout out to the BNP, pass out my flyers here and you'll definetly gain alot more votes.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sheps not being funny or wanting to spark anything, but the way I see it... if a black kid kills a white kid... you won't hear a thing about it... 99 times out of a 100 its the other way round...

Guess it just depends on where you are sitting really.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Sheps not being funny or wanting to spark anything, but the way I see it... if a black kid kills a white kid... you won't hear a thing about it... 99 times out of a 100 its the other way round...

Guess it just depends on where you are sitting really.
    I know, i'd admit that.

But out of a 100 times how many times do you reckon the sole reason he killed him was because he was white?

And to be fair you aint heard 90% of the racially motivated killings from whites on blacks, only 2 have really been publicised due to their young age and future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Right is right.
    Wrong is wrong.
    & I'm getting pretty fucking tired of the basic man not knowing this simple fundemental fact.

Rip Mike.
    Like a ram getting ready to jam the lamb

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IF this really happened, which, since I live in America, I dunno, I say it's a horrible thing. God bless everyone involved. The "tiny" guy too, he is gonna have to go to hell for a long time, and may die in there. People, you have got to be careful when hitting someone on the street or what not, people are more fragile than you think. R.I.P. poor kid.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Thread Information