Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Hot Uk Prospects

who would u say are the best and in what weight division ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hot Uk Prospects

ricky burns-super featherweight.

kevin mitchell-super featherweight.

kell brook-welterweight.

scott haywood-light welterweight

nicky smedley-lightweight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks

do many or if any get televised ?

any good uk fights comin up that would be on ? e.g ( fri fight night )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeh ricky burns,kevin mitchell and kell brook are on frank warrens tv shows.nicky smedley gets televised but i think hes on sky.

franks next tv show is 8th july on itv1 and itv4 so keep a look out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cheers for that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Fan
    cheers for that
    your welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Gary McArthur, lightweight. You'll all be talking about him in 2 years. You can trust me on that.

Kevin Townsley down at super-bantam is another one to watch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

where did u see these guys fight ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We train at the same gym.

Plus Townsley impressed all when sparring Damean Kelly for the Irishman's European title shot earlier this year.

McArthur, a lightweight, already has a win over a guy called Gethin, who although not a brilliant fighter, outweighed him on the night by almost a stone. Gethin went on to beat former Commonwealth welterweight title challenger Craig Dickson up at around 11 stone.

I've seen both of them in the amatuers, and Townsleys pro debut last May at Motherwell Civic.

Trust me on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another good propsect is Anthony Small at light middle weight. Just seen him a few times on undercard fights. He's obviously a bit of Naz fan as he has the same kind of style. Quite exciting to watch and who knows how far he can go as hes a big powerful lad with very quick hands. A real entertainer and if you thought Naz was arrogant wait till you hear this boy he makes naz sound quite humble!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatsd
    Another good propsect is Anthony Small at light middle weight. Just seen him a few times on undercard fights. He's obviously a bit of Naz fan as he has the same kind of style. Quite exciting to watch and who knows how far he can go as hes a big powerful lad with very quick hands. A real entertainer and if you thought Naz was arrogant wait till you hear this boy he makes naz sound quite humble!
    Yep completely agree sir , Small is the real deal in my opinion, He has everything in his locker i.e speed, Power, Movement and his switch hitting is gonna give the best of them problems, I think the more fights he has the more he'll add to his arsenal,

Another one i saw yesterday is Paul David, My god he looked very impressive last night, He's a product of the ingle camp and has that same brash style as the likes of Naz and Witter, But he's also got the height, speed and movement aswell, He looks like he can go very far from what i saw yesterday,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw that Paul David last night as well and was very impressed, looks the business indeed. There is another young guy that was on a few weeks ago I have seen a couple of times...he's from south queensferry...and he also looks like a good prospect as he looks neat and tidy with a lot agression. Whats his name...erm..argh...can't think!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

John Murray = UK's No1 prospect.

AC-Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MiraCuloU$-P@rAg0n
    Yep completely agree sir , Small is the real deal in my opinion, He has everything in his locker i.e speed, Power, Movement and his switch hitting is gonna give the best of them problems, I think the more fights he has the more he'll add to his arsenal,
    YEAH!

Lets here it for my boy Anthony Small!!!

I knew he'd get some love sooner or later. Anthony used to box for the same gym I train at as an Amateur and still comes down all the time, a great guy as well.

Anthony's reflexes wil touble everyone, and thats what everyone sees, but his power is truly immense, remember hes been clean KOin super middleweights his last couple of fights.

The first time I ever saw Anthony fight was in the ABA's about five years ago and saw him knock a guy out within 5 seconds. A quick one two and the guy was down, tried to get up, and fell back down. I loved his style then and I love it now and have been to see every fight I can.

How can you not love a guy who comes out to James Brown in a Scream mask?

Oh yeah check the sig boys, you know it makes sense...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AC-Cobra
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraCuloU$-P@rAg0n
    YEAH!

Lets here it for my boy Anthony Small!!!

I knew he'd get some love sooner or later. Anthony used to box for the same gym I train at as an Amateur and still comes down all the time, a great guy as well.

Anthony's reflexes wil touble everyone, and thats what everyone sees, but his power is truly immense, remember hes been clean KOin super middleweights his last couple of fights.

The first time I ever saw Anthony fight was in the ABA's about five years ago and saw him knock a guy out within 5 seconds. A quick one two and the guy was down, tried to get up, and fell back down. I loved his style then and I love it now and have been to see every fight I can.

How can you not love a guy who comes out to James Brown in a Scream mask?

Oh yeah check the sig boys, you know it makes sense...
    Yeah bro i hear you , Tell Anthony to keep up the good work man he's the truth, I really think he could be the biggest thing in britsh boxing for a long time, When is he fighting next?, And who's his promoter?,

Thread Information