Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mundine Vs Jermaine Taylor

Think of this fight at middleweight. Who would win and why? In my opinion this would be a great fight. They both have great skill, Taylor may have a tiny bit more power BUT Mundine is ten times quicker. Taylor is much more experienced, seeing as Mundine started boxing in the year 2000 after having no amateur experience. Think about this fight before replying, as isnt so cut and dry!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mundine Vs Jermaine Taylor

Mundine sucks ass he has no power whatsoever, I dislike JT but he'd win EASY against mundane, why don't you have a good think, its as cut and dry as it comes.
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Seen all of Mudines fights have we SHAGGERS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lookout we have a crazy aussie about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mundine vs Taylor = Taylor by UD.

Not an easy one though. Mundine can take a big punch...he took the best of Kessler's...so I'd say that he could take Taylor's best. Mundine is fast...but he has not enough power to trouble Taylor.

I'd rather Taylor vs Soliman...I'd love to see the volume of Soliman against the weakness of Taylor's defense.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In America 45-55 for Mundine and in Oz 70-30 for Mundine.

Mundine is too quick for Taylor and has at least as much raw power.

Anyway, I would like Taylor to fight outside America or at least fight a non-american top fighter. Hard to judge him when he is only fighting old Americans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah you got me, i am a crazy Aussie. But mate dont take anything i say too seriously. I am all for everyones opinion, and can handle being called a dickhead. I dont hate, so you can get stuck into me Yoitsdan, all in fun. BUT as much as everyone hates Mundine...he can fight! I am not a big fan, i am big Danny Green fan, BUT he is good. I do think he could beat Taylor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Zarzoff
    Yeah you got me, i am a crazy Aussie. But mate dont take anything i say too seriously. I am all for everyones opinion, and can handle being called a dickhead. I dont hate, so you can get stuck into me Yoitsdan, all in fun. BUT as much as everyone hates Mundine...he can fight! I am not a big fan, i am big Danny Green fan, BUT he is good. I do think he could beat Taylor.
    I love your spirit I am not a fan of mundine, simple as.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Flashing Fynbo
    Anyway, I would like Taylor to fight outside America or at least fight a non-american top fighter. Hard to judge him when he is only fighting old Americans.
    So you want him to go to Australlia & fight an Australlian who just lost to what you consider an old American?

Royal...you are really really reaching.

You do realize that comments like this are making you the laughing stock of this forum?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those "old Americans" also dominated their respective divisions & were the top names in boxing that faced all comers far & wide...your favorite fighter can't say that.

He's only left Denmark once & never for anything other than bottom feeders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how did i know this was going to turn into a "King Kessler" thread?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Zarzoff
    Think of this fight at middleweight. Who would win and why? In my opinion this would be a great fight. They both have great skill, Taylor may have a tiny bit more power BUT Mundine is ten times quicker. Taylor is much more experienced, seeing as Mundine started boxing in the year 2000 after having no amateur experience. Think about this fight before replying, as isnt so cut and dry!
    Middleweight, Super Middleweight. Strawweight. It dosn't matter. Taylor wins. Mundine is mediocre. And that's being nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    So you want him to go to Australlia & fight an Australlian who just lost to what you consider an old American?

You do realize that comments like this are making you the laughing stock of this forum?
    To be honest I do not care if people are laughing of me. I tried it massively in the two years of the Lacymania, when I tried to tell people that he was noting and almost any posters called me stupid as I could not see that he was he new superstar of boxing.

Most Americans are doing great as long as they fight older fellowmen or handpicked European guys. Look how Lacy was hyped and when he really met the top of the pops, he was no longer between them.

I do not think that Taylor will ever fell through as deep as Lacy, but until he has fought some live Europeans and do not believe in him. Let him defeat Arthur and Sturm and I also would be sold, if he wins.

This is almost like when old old Toney fights old old Rahman – they make it a draw and then they use each other to hype themselves as some of the top HWs.

They are only top HWs as long as they avoids European top HWs - then they will be both gone.

Lacy is said to trying to meet Tarver – fine to me and he could most likely look against him, but then when he again faces a Kessler, Calzaghe, Beyer or Bute?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

To be honest I do not care if people are laughing of me. I tried it massively in the two years of the Lacymania, when I tried to tell people that he was noting and almost any posters called me stupid as I could not see that he was he new superstar of boxing.

Most Americans are doing great as long as they fight older fellowmen or handpicked European guys. Look how Lacy was hyped and when he really met the top of the pops, he was no longer between them.

I do not think that Taylor will ever fell through as deep as Lacy, but until he has fought some live Europeans and do not believe in him. Let him defeat Arthur and Sturm and I also would be sold, if he wins.

This is almost like when old old Toney fights old old Rahman – they make it a draw and then they use each other to hype themselves as some of the top HWs.

They are only top HWs as long as they avoids European top HWs - then they will be both gone.

Lacy is said to trying to meet Tarver – fine to me and he could most likely look against him, but then when he again faces a Kessler, Calzaghe, Beyer or Bute?
    hey you fukin retard royal? can you name a single dane fighter (other than your lover) who is even close to being good?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just out of curiousity...I'll bet you believe that Kessler would beat Hopkins don't you?

Thread Information