Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guess what: WINKY WANTS FLOYD!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Guess what: WINKY WANTS FLOYD!!!

Winky said that he wants to fight Floyd in his next fight.

On another note, I'm starting to dislike Winky because in his little BTalk interview he said that Jermain's people are running from fighting him again. That dumb fuck, Jermain said that he would love to give Winky a rematch, it was WINKY who ran from the ring and cried like a baby and said that he didn't wanna fight JT again. JT's team was like "well fuck you then, since you don't want a rematch, you're not getting one" and now Winky is acting like JT is running. Shut the fuck up Winky, to be honest, I think JT deserves a rest fight. Shit, the guy has went 2-0-1 against two Hall of Famers and he's so young give the guy some respect and a break.

Back to the point, Winky said PBF is running scared from Tony and himself. PBF has to take a fight with either Tony, Winky, or Hatton at this point. These are all big time money fights and fights everyone wants to see. PBF is my favorite fighter but if he doesn't make one of these three fights soon, I'm gonna lose a little respect for the guy. I don't even wanna see him fight Mosley/Vargas. He needs to realize that every single fight at 147 is gonna be a tough fight. That division is so loaded, he can't hand pick opponents. Even the second-tier welters like Collazo (who should be first-tier), Paul Williams, Cintron, and Quintana are all very dangerous. Once he comes to grips with this fact, then he's gonna say fuck it, I'm might as well fight for the most money and risk my 0. That means either fighting Winky or Margarito. Sign the contract PBF. Let's make history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Guess what: WINKY WANTS FLOYD!!!

You know, Jermain can say he would love to fight him again. But Lou Dibella already made a statement that a he's not looking toward a Winky Wright rematch anytime in the near future. So Winky was correct in that statement

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by albsur2006

On another note, I'm starting to dislike Winky because in his little BTalk interview he said that Jermain's people are running from fighting him again. That dumb fuck, Jermain said that he would love to give Winky a rematch, it was WINKY who ran from the ring and cried like a baby and said that he didn't wanna fight JT again. JT's team was like "well fuck you then, since you don't want a rematch, you're not getting one" and now Winky is acting like JT is running. Shut the fuck up Winky, to be honest, I think JT deserves a rest fight. Shit, the guy has went 2-0-1 against two Hall of Famers and he's so young give the guy some respect and a break.

Back to the point, Winky said PBF is running scared from Tony and himself. PBF has to take a fight with either Tony, Winky, or Hatton at this point. These are all big time money fights and fights everyone wants to see. PBF is my favorite fighter but if he doesn't make one of these three fights soon, I'm gonna lose a little respect for the guy. I don't even wanna see him fight Mosley/Vargas. He needs to realize that every single fight at 147 is gonna be a tough fight. That division is so loaded, he can't hand pick opponents. Even the second-tier welters like Collazo (who should be first-tier), Paul Williams, Cintron, and Quintana are all very dangerous. Once he comes to grips with this fact, then he's gonna say fuck it, I'm might as well fight for the most money and risk my 0. That means either fighting Winky or Margarito. Sign the contract PBF. Let's make history.
    Cool click for being 1 of the few Floyd fans to tell it like it is! Any chance of getting a transcript of that interview with Wink,I mean you know anywhere online that might have it?Did Winky really say that about Tony??!?!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on little Flyod, shut that mofo up once and for all!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winky dosn't know what the fuck he wants

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    You know, Jermain can say he would love to fight him again. But Lou Dibella already made a statement that a he's not looking toward a Winky Wright rematch anytime in the near future. So Winky was correct in that statement
    When? If Taylor wants Winky, then Taylor gets Winky. Taylor isn't ducking anybody and Wright really should take a rematch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not Taylor thats ducking him. Its Dibella

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am surprised at Wright, he has alway's been very humble and very respectful, but his attitude after the Taylor fight has been garbage. He acts like the fight was another Whitaker Vs Chavez! He has been acting like he won 10 rounds of that fight and it's the biggest robbery in history, every boxing anaylst scored that fight very close, the majority had it a draw. He need's to calm down and go after the rematch with Taylor. Boxing needs Mayweather, he will have to take over the star power that Oscar is leaving behind. He is the king and the new target that everybody wants to fight, if Wright thought the judges were bias in favor of Taylor it will be even worse against Floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On another note, I'm starting to dislike Winky because in his little BTalk interview he said that Jermain's people are running from fighting him again. That dumb F***, Jermain said that he would love to give Winky a rematch, it was WINKY who ran from the ring and cried like a baby and said that he didn't wanna fight JT again. JT's team was like "well F*** you then, since you don't want a rematch, you're not getting one" and now Winky is acting like JT is running. Shut the F*** up Winky, to be honest, I think JT deserves a rest fight. S***, the guy has went 2-0-1 against two Hall of Famers and he's so young give the guy some respect and a break.

Back to the point, Winky said PBF is running scared from Tony and himself. PBF has to take a fight with either Tony, Winky, or Hatton at this point. These are all big time money fights and fights everyone wants to see. PBF is my favorite fighter but if he doesn't make one of these three fights soon, I'm gonna lose a little respect for the guy. I don't even wanna see him fight Mosley/Vargas. He needs to realize that every single fight at 147 is gonna be a tough fight. That division is so loaded, he can't hand pick opponents. Even the second-tier welters like Collazo (who should be first-tier), Paul Williams, Cintron, and Quintana are all very dangerous. Once he comes to grips with this fact, then he's gonna say F*** it, I'm might as well fight for the most money and risk my 0. That means either fighting Winky or Margarito. Sign the contract PBF. Let's make history.
    Does Winky plan on cutting weight and dropping down to 147 thats the only logical way....I dont see Floyd going to 154 unless he was going to do it for Oscar, unless they agree on somesort of catchweight ...

That sounds as dumb as Floyd against Pac-man though

LETS JUST SIGN A FUKING FIGHT FOR CHRISSAKES ALREADY!!!!!!!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

On another note, I'm starting to dislike Winky because in his little BTalk interview he said that Jermain's people are running from fighting him again. That dumb F***, Jermain said that he would love to give Winky a rematch, it was WINKY who ran from the ring and cried like a baby and said that he didn't wanna fight JT again. JT's team was like "well F*** you then, since you don't want a rematch, you're not getting one" and now Winky is acting like JT is running. Shut the F*** up Winky, to be honest, I think JT deserves a rest fight. S***, the guy has went 2-0-1 against two Hall of Famers and he's so young give the guy some respect and a break.

Back to the point, Winky said PBF is running scared from Tony and himself. PBF has to take a fight with either Tony, Winky, or Hatton at this point. These are all big time money fights and fights everyone wants to see. PBF is my favorite fighter but if he doesn't make one of these three fights soon, I'm gonna lose a little respect for the guy. I don't even wanna see him fight Mosley/Vargas. He needs to realize that every single fight at 147 is gonna be a tough fight. That division is so loaded, he can't hand pick opponents. Even the second-tier welters like Collazo (who should be first-tier), Paul Williams, Cintron, and Quintana are all very dangerous. Once he comes to grips with this fact, then he's gonna say F*** it, I'm might as well fight for the most money and risk my 0. That means either fighting Winky or Margarito. Sign the contract PBF. Let's make history.
    Good point regarding the depth at 147 lb right now.

Floyd might actually consider it's easier to move up to 154 lb where there is less talent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back to the point, Winky said PBF is running scared from Tony and himself.
    Yea cause its routine that a fighter runs from people who are 2-3 divisions heavier than themselves Man I think Winky is turning into an asshole

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jtrock

Back to the point, Winky said PBF is running scared from Tony and himself.
    Yea cause its routine that a fighter runs from people who are 2-3 divisions heavier than themselves Man I think Winky is turning into an asshole

What do you mean?

Winky has always been an asshole/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One day we are talking about how great his attitude is and the next we are talking about how shitty it is. It's a thin line between love and hate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mann floyd needs to fight one of these guys and he needs to make up his mind...winky is calling him out tony wants him hatton needs him...i think his days are numbered...

yea winky is turning out to be a aSshole since the fight with j.t...but he will beat the shy outta floyd if floyd fights him...

its funny though when we where talking about floyd wanting pac...now we talking about winky wanting floyd...the top 3 don't feel so secure with the credits they getting it seems...but floyd has a lot of busy to take care of...fight some one p4p...winky tony or hatton...those 3 are top 10 p4p...shyt I would love to see him fight pac too...I don't think floyd is going to be p4p king for much longer though...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gbrandon

One day we are talking about how great his attitude is and the next we are talking about how shitty it is. It's a thin line between love and hate.
    Yup

Just ask Ricky Hatton

Thread Information