Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default true legend killer?

in todays boxing world...who is the true legend killer?

list them;

Pac-knock out both barrera and morales
    winky-destroyed tito and shane
    tarver-won ud and knock out roy jones
    j.t-ud twice against bhop

what yall think?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: true legend killer?

Probably outta that list, Pac Man. He legit beat Morales and Barrera. Winky outpointed Tito and Mosley but never really hurt them, certainly not destroy them. And Taylor got two gift decisions against Ex.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd hate to admit it but Tarver for the way he beat RJJ,extinguished a legend and started opening his big mouth. Pac isn't a legend killer simply because EM beat him the first time and beat him well and MAB has bounced back since that defeat to Pac but if Pac and MAB were to meet again,Pac may be a legend killer. Oh Winky beating Tito:that wsa probably the biggest 1!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'll make the list smaller....

prob
    PACMAN OR JERMAINE TAYLOR

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

None of them are

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if i had to say out of those id say Winky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

id have to go w/ winky for sending tito into retirement, and tarver just because he knocked a legend the fuck out.tarver was also just recently spanked by a legend himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend KilleR

list them;

what yall think?
    I don't think any of these guys are legend killers as they were either beating damaged goods (winky over Tito) or the guys came back to fight another day (though in Jones case he hasn't won yet)
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is base on what happened to the legends the night they met the fighter who defeated them...not what happen afterwards or before they step in the ring with these legend killers...

bottom line em mab tito shane bhop and roy came in as legends...they all lose...but judge the way they lost that night...bhop didn't lose as bad as the others...i'd say mab and em lost in the worst way by the same guy...tito look like an amature against winky that was pretty bad...but i'd say he lost worst to bhop so I can't say winky is more of a legend killer...

I'd have to give it to pac...though he lost once to em...but he came back and eff him up in the rematch...it was a matter of what pac didn't do in the first fight more then what em did...that fight had rigged fight written all over it too...weird they had pac wear those gloves...weird pacs promoter then mention a third fight...weird pac was made to take physical exam so close to the fight...weird pac was drain blood 2 days before the fight...weird without those bullshyt and those bullshyt promoter pac eff em up in the rematch...

now lets look at tarver...gotta say though a lot of people hate him now...but his still going down in history to be the man who ktfo of the shinny chin of roy jones j.r...gotta admit that night was crazy in the second round we were all shock...the whole world put tarver on the spot light...that really is a way to kill a legendary career in one night...

well i gotta say j.t barely beat bhop...bhop then quickly killed the noise tarver was making...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this is base on what happened to the legends the night they met the fighter who defeated them...not what happen afterwards or before they step in the ring with these legend killers...

bottom line em mab tito shane bhop and roy came in as legends...they all lose...but judge the way they lost that night...bhop didn't lose as bad as the others...i'd say mab and em lost in the worst way by the same guy...tito look like an amature against winky that was pretty bad...but i'd say he lost worst to bhop so I can't say winky is more of a legend killer...

I'd have to give it to pac...though he lost once to em...but he came back and eff him up in the rematch...it was a matter of what pac didn't do in the first fight more then what em did...that fight had rigged fight written all over it too...weird they had pac wear those gloves...weird pacs promoter then mention a third fight...weird pac was made to take physical exam so close to the fight...weird pac was drain blood 2 days before the fight...weird without those bullshyt and those bullshyt promoter pac eff em up in the rematch...

now lets look at tarver...gotta say though a lot of people hate him now...but his still going down in history to be the man who ktfo of the shinny chin of roy jones j.r...gotta admit that night was crazy in the second round we were all shock...the whole world put tarver on the spot light...that really is a way to kill a legendary career in one night...

well i gotta say j.t barely beat bhop...bhop then quickly killed the noise tarver was making...
    It's obvious you don't know the true definition of a legend killer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    None of them are
    none of them?

that being said gives us the conclusion that one of these fighters 'KILLED' this guys legends...
    mexican dude?
    you hate pac? your a LEGEND HATER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by _the_answer_
    None of them are
    none of them?

that being said gives us the conclusion that one of these fighters 'KILLED' this guys legends...
    mexican dude?
    here we go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

None of them are
    none of them?

mexican dude?
    cc the answer...yea that guys comments are mostly insult instead of knowledge...nice way to get him back...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

list them;

what yall think?
    The RJJ that Tarver fought was no legend... Tarver is a one trick horse who was exposed by B-Hopkins.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

None of them are
    none of them?

mexican dude?
    I can't believe I got to explain this. But alright here we go. I like Pac, but he ain't no legend killer. How you going to kill a legend but that legend going to come back and become champion again (Barerra). I guess the legend ain't dead right? And how the hell you going to consider it killing a legend when Pac is 1-1 against that legend (Morales)? Pac beat legends but he ain't killed any of them. Is that clear enough for you?

Thread Information