Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tribute to Gerald McClellan

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatsd
    All I know of this guy is what is in these clips on the thread - Judging from your response there is a more sinister side to this guys life.
    He used to fight dogs, and for his favorite fighting dogs he'd tie up other dogs and basically let his killer practice on them.

He was so into dog fighting he'd watch his dogs' fights before he fought to hype himself up.

I honestly 100% could not care less about what happens with Gerald McClellan, yeah it's nice that people still give him money to help HIS FAMILY get by but I hate the guy

And I don't care much for Roy Jones Jr. fighting cocks either....animals don't get anything from fighting each other, they do that to survive not for money or food or anything.
    And I bet your life is a shining beacon and an example for all to follow by... don't judge others unless you haven't done anything wrong in your life... especially when you grow up in a world that had dog fighting you wouldn't even consider ethics... Its like bull fighting in Mexico... I could never see a fight it would make me sick, but there is a huge thing because thats what they are used to its their upbringing to be excited about it.
    absolutely 2 completely different things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dog fighting is BANNED IN THE U.S. FOR A REASON....it is unnessessary cruelty to animals!!!!!!!!!!!!! and serves absolutely no purpose except to satisfy bloodlust..........the Bull fighting is different....it is cultural and at the end they cook up the bulls and give the food to the poor....way different.....Get this correct......please....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hmmmmmmm.....I hear he liked animals
    Cc for the video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

G-Man did make good hypothetical match ups though think about these fights

RJJ
    Calzaghe
    Hopkins
    Tarver
    Eubank
    Toney
    Johnson
    Trinidad

and so on

He was a good brawler, not much else though....but my quasi respect for him inside the ring is COMPLETELY overshaddowed by his out of the ring lifestyle
    CC Click Lyle for everything you said in this post, Im glad he got what he deserved, and Im glad he didnt die, this means he suffers

a twat is all he was....

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All I know of this guy is what is in these clips on the thread - Judging from your response there is a more sinister side to this guys life.
    He used to fight dogs, and for his favorite fighting dogs he'd tie up other dogs and basically let his killer practice on them.

He was so into dog fighting he'd watch his dogs' fights before he fought to hype himself up.

I honestly 100% could not care less about what happens with Gerald McClellan, yeah it's nice that people still give him money to help HIS FAMILY get by but I hate the guy

And I don't care much for Roy Jones Jr. fighting cocks either....animals don't get anything from fighting each other, they do that to survive not for money or food or anything.
    I agree... that bastard Roy Jones doesn't give them food or anything... he starved them...

All most boxers can do to survive and get by in life is fight... don't tell me you'e never paid to see a fight...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree and thats fine.... I mean thats just harsh saying good he's suffering,he got what was coming!!..Some of you spoke about Karma, and well try to be a little less harsh cause Karma can backfire on you too..

I have done some pretty off things I shouldn't have well like we all have done..(I have never been cruel to animals) I wouldnt be happy to the fact that he is suffering cause he was dog fighting..I wouldnt want to end up like that and wouldnt want anyone in my family to either just because of that...Was he a rapist? a Felon? Accused of genocide or ethnic cleansing? Did he harm you or your family? Was he a terrorist? Did he Rob you or steal or murder anyone in your family?

I only heard about the dog fighting a but the rest of the list I dont know if he was a rapist or such?I hate animal cruelty to the fullest extent!!!! I would have Taken a swing at him myself if I saw him doing it but to be glad someone is uncapcitated deaf and blind and has 3 children that cant play and enjoy there father well the punishment dosent fit the crime IMO..

Then next time any of us do questionable things no matter what they are would you deserve to end up like him..Is that true justice...It sucks for him Cause Benn should have been TKO'D in the 1st and should not have been allowed to continue in the 1st place,so be it then its a reality of Boxing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5v7Z...20NIGEL%20BENN

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    I disagree and thats fine but I mean thats just harsh saying good he's suffering,he got what was coming..Some of you spoke about Karma, and well try to be a little less harsh

I know I have done some pretty off things I shouldn't have well like we all have done(I have never been cruel to animals) but I wouldnt be happy to the fact that he is suffering cause he was dog fighting..I wouldnt want to end up like that and wouldnt want anyone in my family to either just cause of that...Was he a rapist? a Felon? Accused of genocide or ethnic cleansing? Did he harm you or your family? Was he a terrorist? Did he Rob you or steal or murder anyone in your family?

I only heard about the dog fighting and such but the rest of the list I dont know if he was a rapist or such..I hate animal cruelty to the fullest extent!!!! I would have Taken a swing at him myself if I saw it but to be glad someone is uncapcitated deaf and blind and has 3 children that cant play and enjoy there father well the punishment dosent fit the crime...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No really I am 100% happy he is a vegetable...

I pay to watch a boxing PPV sure, but thats with rules and A+E there.

I dont go and buy dogs tie them up and let loose a savage bull terrier on them.

Animals are not ours to exploit....

Im glad Gerald McLellan is like the way he is I hope he is in sever pain everyday, Im glad he didnt die and suffers, I hate him.

Wanker, he is.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by B@rr3r@
    No really I am 100% happy he is a vegetable...

I pay to watch a boxing PPV sure, but thats with rules and A+E there.

I dont go and buy dogs tie them up and let loose a savage bull terrier on them.

Animals are not ours to exploit....

Im glad Gerald McLellan is like the way he is I hope he is in sever pain everyday, Im glad he didnt die and suffers, I hate him.

Wanker, he is.....
    and your entitled to feel that way sir...Wish you wouldnt though but there is valitity to what you say...I HATE ANIMAL CRUELTY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT!!!! And it's punishable NO DOUBT but like I said punishment dosen't fit the crime in this case ....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree and thats fine.... I mean thats just harsh saying good he's suffering,he got what was coming!!..Some of you spoke about Karma, and well try to be a little less harsh cause Karma can backfire on you too..

I have done some pretty off things I shouldn't have well like we all have done..(I have never been cruel to animals) I wouldnt be happy to the fact that he is suffering cause he was dog fighting..I wouldnt want to end up like that and wouldnt want anyone in my family to either just because of that...Was he a rapist? a Felon? Accused of genocide or ethnic cleansing? Did he harm you or your family? Was he a terrorist? Did he Rob you or steal or murder anyone in your family?

I only heard about the dog fighting a but the rest of the list I dont know if he was a rapist or such?I hate animal cruelty to the fullest extent!!!! I would have Taken a swing at him myself if I saw him doing it but to be glad someone is uncapcitated deaf and blind and has 3 children that cant play and enjoy there father well the punishment dosent fit the crime IMO..

Then next time any of us do questionable things no matter what they are would you deserve to end up like him..Is that true justice...It sucks for him Cause Benn should have been TKO'D in the 1st and should not have been allowed to continue in the 1st place,so be it then its a reality of Boxing...

Dogfighting is a felony........
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bigragu

Dogfighting is a felony........
    Was he convicted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its a felony but its not punishble by life long disability, some of you guys should show some respect. yeah he was a bad man from what weve heard, but do any of you personally know G man? nor me. no one deserves to suffer like he has.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by gally
    Its a felony but its not punishble by life long disability, some of you guys should show some respect. yeah he was a bad man from what weve heard, but do any of you personally know G man? nor me. no one deserves to suffer like he has.
    Agreed thats just to much malice towards someone.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I did not know this ! Damn I really liked the G-Man until I hear this. you know that old saying what come around go around, everybody gets their day in judgment. If I saw someone do that sh*t to an animal, Well I can honestly say I would be serving 15-20 mandatory ! That gets my piss hot ! I got a weakness for dogs ! I love dogs !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth
    Say what you want about his private life, but had what happened didn't he would be going down into history as one of the best boxers of the 90's/early 2000's
    Depends what you mean by best, I would say there were 25 fighters better than him in the 90s...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im glad he is a Cabbage, I want Mike Tyson to eat him....

Thread Information