These days, Floyd Mayweather's nick name "Pretty Boy Floyd", has been changed by many fans... a lot of fans how now changed that Nick name from "Pretty Boy" to "FRAUD Mayweather Jr." Many fans believe ducking 8 million dollar pay day against Antonio Margarito can mean only one thing...Floyd is in fear of Margarito. Many fans are even refusing to give Mayweather a decent place on their Pound for Pound list.

Bob Arum who promoted Mayweather and is still the promoter for Margarito seems to agree with fans. Arum is quoted in the Grand Rapids Press as saying "He (Mayweather) can say whatever he wants but he's terrified of Margarito.That's
the only explanation."

Arum went further, adding: "It would be his biggest purse ever, by far. So if he weren't terrified, he would go ahead with the fight and pick up the $8 million, then try to make the fight with (Oscar) De La Hoya, right? I suppose Mayweather could go fight Baldomir, if Baldomir beats Gatti, but that's no pay-per-view fight. These opponents aren't in the business of fighting Mayweather and letting him have all the money. I don't know what he's thinking, but I would say there's a very good possibility he won't fight again this year."

The deadline to face Antonio Margarito is fast approaching and Arum says they will move elsewhere and fight someone else if Floyd isn't interested.
doghouseboxing.com