Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: referees watch this!!!

Is he really Brazilian , I thought that referred to the fact he is a bald cunt?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wanderlei silva will whoop any boxer in the house...enough said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

byt the way there is amatuer mma.
    forget the olympic thing by the way.

i have just checked an mma forum and it is also mentioned about the hbo deal!!

there isnt enogh money in ufc, there is more in pride tho.

how could you call mma Rubbish

it has better fighters, = better fights, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IF THE FANS WANT TWO FIGHTERS TO FIGHT, THEY WILL FIGHT, NON OF THIS ' down the line...bigga n betta.'

boxing is good but i think mma is better, you guys havent followed mma properly and your commenting on it like its bull. BACK THEN (10 YEARS AGO) THE FIGHTS WERE BRAWLS WITH HARDLY ANYONE KNOWING GRAPPLING, NOW IT IS TECHNICAL BUT STILL BRUTAL, THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE!

mma in a fews years will surpass boxing in $$$ and popularity for the reasons above!

if you hear the discussions about the fights on mma forums, it really hypes you up cos anything could happen! different opinions!

i am a big fan of both and IN MY OPINION MMA IS MUCH MORE EXCITING TO WATCH AND YOU GET THE FIGHTS YOU WANT. all of you lot have been crying about mayweather to fight hatton or margarito or cotto...I N MMA THAT FIGHT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!!

when i show you a clip of these fights, secretly you are EXCITED AND ARE LOVING IT, BUT YOU THEN SAY ITS JUST A SUPERVISED BRAWL COS YOU CANT ADMIT ITS BETTA THAN BOXING TO WATCH!
    SUPERFIGHTS? there have been loads over the past two years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmao you make me laugh!
    btw dont talk crap about something you dont know.

enough said !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't get it either. Maybe there is skill involved, but it seems like just a brawl to me. I can't see the technique, nor can I see how someone trains for this type of a anything goes fight.

Have there been many in ring deaths from this type of fighting? If boxing has it's critics I can't imagine how this type of sport has made it so far...

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart Lacy
    wanderlei silva will whoop any boxer in the house...enough said
    Not in BOXING...he throws punches like a girl!

BORING, I'd watch Brokeback Mountain if I wanted to see two guys roll around on the ground!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nah not in boxing, lmao he has the power to knock any boxer out though, he is a ferocious power puncher, jus look what he done to fujita, who has a skull medically proven to be thicker than average,
    the guy has never been floored, silva done it like 4 times.

i like the way he punches! he knockes ppl out, you dont punch to look goodd...or do ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nah not in boxing, lmao he has the power to knock any boxer out though, he is a ferocious power puncher, jus look what he done to fujita, who has a skull medically proven to be thicker than average,
    the guy has never been floored, silva done it like 4 times.

i like the way he punches! he knockes ppl out, you dont punch to look goodd...or do ya?
    First and foremost your talking about two different animals here. They are in the same family but different animals all together. If you put a mma fighter in a boxing ring he would get KOed, same if you put a boxer in a mma ring he would get KOed. The technique is different in each, boxing is setting up your shots and maintaining control.
    I have watched a few mma stuff and I personally dont like it. I know there is skill and athleticism involved but I it still just looks like a supervised bar brawl. With boxing I can see and appreciate the skill invovled in what they are trying to do. I cant say or do that with any type of mma.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

horrible punching hmm, a pro boxer by the name of chris lights out lytle, unbeaten boxer at the time, got battered in a stand up fist fight against robbie lawler.

what i like about mma fighters is that there is a variety. you get strikers, jus grapplers, punchers, ko kickers \(crocop) knockout punchers (silva) THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE WAY PEOPLE FIGHT, YOU JUS CANT WAIT FOR EM TO FIGHT!

boxing does sometimes get boring unless its a big fight (live)

El Kabong Guest

horrible punching hmm, a pro boxer by the name of chris lights out lytle, unbeaten boxer at the time, got battered in a stand up fist fight against robbie lawler.

what i like about mma fighters is that there is a variety. you get strikers, jus grapplers, punchers, ko kickers \(crocop) knockout punchers (silva) THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT STYLES OF THE WAY PEOPLE FIGHT, YOU JUS CANT WAIT FOR EM TO FIGHT!

boxing does sometimes get boring unless its a big fight (live)
    Chris WHO?

Oh KO kickers...that is so fucking gay...yeah I can't beat you like a man so I'm going to kick you.

That Silva dude would get CRUSHED in a boxing match

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fight like men, take away the rules. thats how it was in the first place. silva will whoop any boxer in a fight no doubt, in fact he is the best p4p fighter in the world ,HELL he'll whoop any man on the planet,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fight like men, take away the rules. thats how it was in the first place. silva will whoop any boxer in a fight no doubt, in fact he is the best p4p fighter in the world ,HELL he'll whoop any man on the planet,
    how can he whoop any man on the planet when he has 2 recent losses in 2004,2005
    If he gets matched up with cro cop, he will be in a very tough fight just like the first time they fought each other
    silva, cro cop, barnnet, rodrigo are the ones that are left in the tournament, any one of them can win the tournament, but i think barnett has the least chance since he already lost twice to cro cop

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Silva? Tim?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Silva? Tim?
    Wanderlei Silva

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy Tito Ortiz kicked the ass of by actually trying to counter his wide shots?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    The guy Tito Ortiz kicked the a** of by actually trying to counter his wide shots?
    http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...?fighterID=209

Thread Information