Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nothing to do with boxing but i'm really getting into MMA / UFC at the moment!..

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Nothing to do with boxing but i'm really getting into MMA / UFC at the moment!..

recently....EVERYONE SEEMS TO LIKE MMA....MMA IS TAKING OVER....LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Nothing to do with boxing but i'm really getting into MMA / UFC at the moment!..

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart Lacy

im taking over your mom

go to a ufc/mma/homosexual/fag-ass forum then you matt hughes worshipping ass punk bitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

im taking over your mom

go to a ufc/mma/homosexual/fag-a** forum you matt hughes worshipping a** punk bitch

lol

El Kabong Guest

...I dont' see what all the fuss is about, people have always held the Heavyweight champion (when there has been a true Unified no BS Champ) in the highest regard of fighting skill, not the heavyweight champ of Pride or UFC or whatever.

You think Heavyweight BOXING is boring watch those Heavyweight MMA faggots role around on the ground for however many rounds they go

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702

im taking over your mom

go to a ufc/mma/homosexual/fag-a** forum then you matt hughes worshipping a** punk bitch
    man that has to be the most well put together argument I've heard all day. How old are you? 13?
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im taking over your mom

go to a ufc/mma/homosexual/fag-a** forum you matt hughes worshipping a** punk bitch

lol
    your so immature man! then you laugh at uor own stuff. what a joke man! whatever i have said has atleast made sense.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ...I dont' see what all the fuss is about, people have always held the Heavyweight champion (when there has been a true Unified no BS Champ) in the highest regard of fighting skill, not the heavyweight champ of Pride or UFC or whatever.

You think Heavyweight BOXING is boring watch those Heavyweight MMA faggots role around on the ground for however many rounds they go
    Lyle I think you aren't being very objective. I think the number of people that hold the HW champ in the highest regard of fighting skills is dropping quickly. The rise of popularity and awareness of MMA can't be denied even if it isn't you personal favorite. If someone thinks that the HW champ of the world; who is the best in a one dimensional combat sport; is the finest combatant in the world then they are simply biased or ignorant. And its a little absurd to refer to MMA fighters as faggots b/c their sport involves a certain level of grappling. I enjoy watching both sports, and appreciate the nuances of both the sweet science and the variety of MMA. Just b/c you don't like grappling and submissions doesn't make them appealing. Entertainment value is as subjective as they come. But the rising numbers in tv viewing, PPV buys, tickets sold, etc in regards to MMA would lend one to believe that people feel watching mma is anything but boring.

El Kabong Guest

When there is ONE heavyweight champ he is held in high regard...hence the question "What would they have to give you to fight Mike Tyson?"

Anyone from Pride, UFC, or any MMA style inspired that kind of fear?

Yeah there are people who watch MMA fighting....there are also people who like watching "Wrasslin" that doesn't make it a SPORT though

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not saying that the HW champ isnt held in high regard but not as the premiere combat fighter in the world. And yes Fedor Emelianko is feared in the MMA world. He is widely considered practically unbeatable and a completely well rounded fighter. Comparing MMA to professional wrestling and insinuating it isn't a sport is simply inflammatory and ignorant. We get it. MMA isn't your cup of tea but don't sully your well earned reputation on this forum by running off at the mouth about a SPORT that you obviously know nothing about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

there is a fighter in pride that instills more fear in people than mike tyson ever did ....FEDOR!!!!! now nobody wants to fight that guy, infact i over heard two bouncers at the boxing gym talking about how tough this guy is...the guy is a machine! he is compared to the likes of...robocop and terminator!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Nothing to do with boxing but i'm really getting into MMA / UFC at the momen

stop bickering the lot of ya

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

everytime i see Valuev I cringe...what a huge ugly ogre that guy is

Thread Information