Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!

hey boys and girls whats good? man do i hate white trash. and just to clarify theres trash of all races: theres black trash, asian trash, latin trash etc etc. but i guess white trash is the most famous out of the bunch and i do not care to be associated with any kind of trash and i think most of you would agree.

heres a quick story:

the other day my pops came into town to visit so we played 18holes of golf. my very first time playing 18holes. it was supposed to be just me and my dad, but the club forced us to play with the biggest piece of white trash on the Fin planet! i mean this guy couldnt last 60seconds without cussing or smoking or making some trash noise. i think thats pretty rude that he smoked around us without even asking if it was ok seeing that we did him a favor for allowing him to play with us. he would get mad at every hole start cussing at the top of his lungs, throw his clubs at trees and sometimes aim them at other golfers. one time he lost his ball so he started to threaten a nice family playing in front of us saying he would kick their asss for stealing his ball. he later found his ball. so he threaten to kick the family's asss for no reason. even tho that wouldnt of been a good reason to kick someones asss especially cuz the family had children with them. the guy was a chain smoker and was also missing 1/2 of his index finger everytime i went for a swing he would scream like a mad man just to piss me off. everytime i putted he would make noises just cuz he was trash. he even would beat his girlfriend in front of everyone for not keeping up with him or for touching his clubs. i had to put up with this BS for 18holes believe or not. at the end he tried to apologize and shake my hand but i just walked away and told him if i ever see him again he's gonna get knocked the fukkkkkk out. i was gonna make a comment about making him lose another finger but i thought hey that was a low blow.

so what do u guys think? would you have lasted 18holes with this piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WHITE TRASH!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    at every hole start cussing at the top of his lungs, throw his clubs at trees and sometimes aim them at other golfers. one time he lost his ball so he started to threaten a nice family playing in front of us saying he would kick their asss for stealing his ball. he even would beat his girlfriend in front of everyone for not keeping up with him or for touching his clubs.

He sounds like a right laugh

Alright beating your girlfriend is not on, but you shouldnt fuck with a mans clubs, even if they are bent due to collisions with trees.

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would he have lasted 18 holes with me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bro im glad u got a laugh out of it atleast. i admit its pretty funny, but not being the one who had to play with him for 18fukkkkin holes long!!!! i dont know how i did it. but when i got home i was so tense and angry i couldnt sleep. its like i wanted to KO his asss so bad.

tell me honestly would you have been able to last the full 18holes with that BS??

also about the clubs she was picking them up for him since he kept throwing them at trees and at people. its not like she was trying to do anything fun with them. i really felt sorry for the lady.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im sorry but it is amusing. What I would have done is say "look cunt your fucking up what is supposed to be a relaxing afternoon with me old man, belt up or I'll do you"

He either pays attention or gets a 1 wood round his chops as he's about to tee off.

I'd also have a crack at nailing his bird too, provided she wasnt too beat up.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Im sorry but it is amusing. What I would have done is say "look c*** your F****** up what is supposed to be a relaxing afternoon with me old man, belt up or I'll do you"

He either pays attention or gets a 1 wood round his chops as he's about to tee off.

I'd also have a crack at nailing his bird too, provided she wasnt too beat up.
    thanks CC for seeing eye to eye on this one. she wasnt as white trash as he was, but im pretty sure u have higher standards than to do her. shes prolly old enough to be your auntie hahaha. i just really felt sorry for her. i almost felt like saying look lady you need to respect yourself and leave this piece of trash and find a man with all 10 of his fingers ahahhaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

man i need to like practice mediation with some GURUS or something i let this guy get under my skin and it fukked up my sleep. couldnt sleep a wink and right now im bitching about him on SADDO haahhaa. i love you guys for your support. you guys rock!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

bro im glad u got a laugh out of it atleast. i admit its pretty funny, but not being the one who had to play with him for 18fukkkkin holes long!!!! i dont know how i did it. but when i got home i was so tense and angry i couldnt sleep. its like i wanted to KO his asss so bad.

tell me honestly would you have been able to last the full 18holes with that BS??

also about the clubs she was picking them up for him since he kept throwing them at trees and at people. its not like she was trying to do anything fun with them. i really felt sorry for the lady.
    thats what I'm saying... I wouldn't last 18 holes with him... the second he touched his girlfreind he would no longer be vertical. Thats if he wasn't already for smoking on me and acting like a monkey around my dad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

thats what I'm saying... I wouldn't last 18 holes with him... the second he touched his girlfreind he would no longer be vertical. Thats if he wasn't already for smoking on me and acting like a monkey around my dad
    COOL CLICK ADAMGB!!!! u see my dad knows im a thug from my chicago teen years. but i want to show my dad that im mature now especially cuz i want him to respect me and possibly do business with me some day. hes not going to do business with his thug son. so the old me would of KO'd that trash man after like hole 3. but i dont know how the hell i swallowed it all and lasted the full 18. wow. but i wish i didnt cuz it effected my sleep last night. if i cant sleep decently tonight im going after his white trash asssss tommorrow ahahahha.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With hind site then, your best bet was probably to confront him over his behavior and hope that he responds violently so as far as your dad knew it was 'defence'...

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But did you show him (your Dad) that your a push over?

People like that need to be put in place quickly before things get out of hand. A quiet (but very violent) word in his ear would have done the trick

Talking of people being rude.....

Me and a few mates used to play badminton once a week, we were coming to the end of our time and some bloke on the court next to us had just started, he was waiting for his mates to arrive so asked if any of us wanted a game. I say ask, what he actually said was, "does anyone want a game........it'll only take a minute"

Cheeky cunt. My mate said to him "Do you want a punch in the fucking face....it'll only take a minute"

He sat down and waited for his friends

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    With hind site then, your best bet was probably to confront him over his behavior and hope that he responds violently so as far as your dad knew it was 'defence'...
    hahah i thought bout that cuz his clubs almost his me out of the 100 times he threw them it bounched off a tree once. but aint that kinda F'd up beating down an older man with a disability(finger missing) or no?? give him a beating he'll never forget for the next 10years he has left of his life? haaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    But did you show him (your Dad) that your a push over?

People like that need to be put in place quickly before things get out of hand. A quiet (but very violent) word in his ear would have done the trick

Talking of people being rude.....

Me and a few mates used to play badminton once a week, we were coming to the end of our time and some bloke on the court next to us had just started, he was waiting for his mates to arrive so asked if any of us wanted a game. I say ask, what he actually said was, "does anyone want a game........it'll only take a minute"

Cheeky c***. My mate said to him "Do you want a punch in the F****** face....it'll only take a minute"

He sat down and waited for his friends
    no trust me my dad knows me from teen years till my early 20's that i was one insane thug bastard. the old me would of made some familes cry. my family would often screen my phone calls and who ever rang the door bell cuz i had mad enemies and i ran with some pretty high up people in the city. but alot of that was your hormones taking over. once u got laid and got some head u mellow out a bit here and there hahaha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hey boys and girls whats good? man do i hate white trash. and just to clarify theres trash of all races: theres black trash, asian trash, latin trash etc etc. but i guess white trash is the most famous out of the bunch and i do not care to be associated with any kind of trash and i think most of you would agree.

heres a quick story:

the other day my pops came into town to visit so we played 18holes of golf. my very first time playing 18holes. it was supposed to be just me and my dad, but the club forced us to play with the biggest piece of white trash on the Fin planet! i mean this guy couldnt last 60seconds without cussing or smoking or making some trash noise. i think thats pretty rude that he smoked around us without even asking if it was ok seeing that we did him a favor for allowing him to play with us. he would get mad at every hole start cussing at the top of his lungs, throw his clubs at trees and sometimes aim them at other golfers. one time he lost his ball so he started to threaten a nice family playing in front of us saying he would kick their asss for stealing his ball. he later found his ball. so he threaten to kick the family's asss for no reason. even tho that wouldnt of been a good reason to kick someones asss especially cuz the family had children with them. the guy was a chain smoker and was also missing 1/2 of his index finger everytime i went for a swing he would scream like a mad man just to piss me off. everytime i putted he would make noises just cuz he was trash. he even would beat his girlfriend in front of everyone for not keeping up with him or for touching his clubs. i had to put up with this BS for 18holes believe or not. at the end he tried to apologize and shake my hand but i just walked away and told him if i ever see him again he's gonna get knocked the fukkkkkk out. i was gonna make a comment about making him lose another finger but i thought hey that was a low blow.

so what do u guys think? would you have lasted 18holes with this piece of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit?
    Sounds like and episode of one of Adam Sandler movies(HAppy Gilmore), Me personally think I would of hit him with a driver. But anger management class for me has helped me to be a more calm,collective,assertive passionate person for my family, You did the right thing man..... You saved yourself some jail time.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[/quote]Sounds like and episode of one of Adam Sandler movies(HAppy Gilmore), Me personally think I would of hit him with a driver. But anger management class for me has helped me to be a more calm,collective,assertive passionate person for my family, You did the right thing man..... You saved yourself some jail time.
    [/quote]

COOL CLICK bro! you said the key word: FAMILY!!!!!! if my family was not there, his asss would be sleeping on the green i guarantee you this.

Thread Information