Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by B@rr3r@
    I think Spinks beats Karmazin

its entirely possible that floyd is waiting on the outcome of this fight
    spinks wants to fight floyd
    floyd vs spinks for 154 supremecy
    then, next year
    mayweather vs. delahoya
    I think if Vargas beats Moseley he should figbht for the strap...Moseley too but I doubt he would bother...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Judah focused AND conditioned for 12 rounds = UNSTOPPABLE

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by B@rr3r@
    Answer me this.

When has Floyd ever won the Undisputed Championship in any division

He cant he keeps running to the $$$$

Cant fault him though
    Yeah I can't see Floys taking a fight with a guy that just beat him in the dudes hometown for 100'000 dollars. I just can't see Floyd doing that.

it must be hard for you to see that because floyd hasnt lost yet, and he sure as hell wouldnt lose to spinks
    but he did whip zab
    I saw him lose to Castillo And he won the rematch but it wasn't in Castillo's hometown and he didn't knock him out Spinks hadn't been knocked down officially or knocked out before Zab fought him
    Sweetheart, why you making it sound like Spinks was good? The Mayorga win was a gift.
    Spinks was and is good. You think Karmazin is gonna beat him?
    Yes I do. Karmazin is a very bad opponent for Spinks to fight after being out as long as he has

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Spinks is an even bigger joke than Judah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Judah's lost his last 2 fights. The cheersquad should wait until he puts something together before they big him up too much. He's the biggest waste of talent out there, but I think he is so dumb and surrounded by so many idiots that he'll never get the most out of himself. He makes too many excuses and doen't take responsibility for his performance. His will to win rather than to survive is questionable when the going gets tough.He seems to be more committed to the hip-hop video clip stereotype lifestyle than to his sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by shooter
    Judah's lost his last 2 fights. The cheersquad should wait until he puts something together before they big him up too much. He's the biggest waste of talent out there, but I think he is so dumb and surrounded by so many idiots that he'll never get the most out of himself. He makes too many excuses and doen't take responsibility for his performance. His will to win rather than to survive is questionable when the going gets tough.He seems to be more committed to the hip-hop video clip stereotype lifestyle than to his sport.
    Audley Harrison and Dominick Guinn are the biggests wastes of talent out there Danny Williams too are much bigger wastes then Zab

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Audley Harrison and Dominick Guinn are the biggests wastes of talent out there Danny Williams too are much bigger wastes then Zab
    Yeah, I agree with you there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a Zab fan and I have to agree that what you say is true. I was so disapointed whan he lost to a guy that his father called Baltazar when his name is Baldomir. That says a lot when the trainer doesn't know a guys name. And then to blame Don King was really lame. That being said, he is definitely the biggest waste of talent. He was looking dominant against Floyd and all of a sudden just faded. I thought he was gonna stop Floyd by like the 8th or 9th round. I guess that's what happens when you don't take things seriously enough.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Thread Information