Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default FLOYD STEP IT UP NOW!!!

If the reports about PBF fighting Cintron are true, then Floyd fucked up. This just doesn't make any sense. Why fight a guy Tony has already beat? There are absolutely no advantages to the fight for PBF. If he wins, so what, Tony already beat this guy, and if he loses, then he lost to a guy that Tony disposed of in 5 rounds. Look, I'm so disappointed because I always try to look at what Floyd does rationally, but this just doesn't make any sense. I don't wanna say that Floyd is ducking Tony, but he is making it hard for anyone to respect his decisions of late. But I'm not giving up on Floyd, I'm hoping this part of a master plan, to embarrass Cintron horribly a la Gatti, which really could happen, and then dispose of Tony in February leading up to the ODLH, in which those two wins over Tony and Cintron, could allow him to command a lot more of that ODLH purse than he can now. If PBF beats Cintron, and then doesn't fight Tony in Feb then everyone, you have my word that I will come out and say that PBF is a F****** coward from that point on. If PBF truly wants to be great and a huge money maker, then he should realize that he is probably one weight class too high, move down and rule 140 for the rest of his career and fight all comers, or he should take the risks and fight the fights the people wanna see @ 147. That's why ODLH is the biggest under-heavyweight star ever outside of maybe SRL because he always wanted the big fights no matter how tough they were. Even though, I F****** hate that fag ODLH, I have always respected that guy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: FLOYD STEP IT UP NOW!!!

I still don't believe that he is fighting Cintron,I mean the source is Box rec which is hardly renowned for it's reliabilty and I have yet to see a single iota of informatiion on it anywhere else. What I do know is that Shane Mosley said in an interview with Boxingtalk.com that he would fight Floyd....in a few fights time! So....Tony Margarito is surely the man for Floyd to fight now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF!!!!! Did you just say that just made me dizzy no offense...Floyd is just fighting who is available at the moment the other fights will come eventually the other guys on your list are not in line right now to sign contracts....As for Floyd fighting at 147 not 140 there was no real challenge for him at 140..A Hatton fight was not in sight anytime soon so Floyd jumped up to add title in new weight class he had beaten Gatti and would do the same to Cotto...As of right now Floyd is doing what he should do and that is Stay busy....is Cintron the opp we want to see him fight no....but point is other champions would just sit on their belt and wait for the big pay day bout.. Floyd is doing what a champion is supposed to... Defend his title...Cintron is a ranked contender and has to be delt with sooner or later so why not just get it done now?
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    WTF!!!!! Did you just say that just made me dizzy no offense...Floyd is just fighting who is available at the moment the other fights will come eventually the other guys on your list are not in line right now to sign contracts....As for Floyd fighting at 147 not 140 there was no real challenge for him at 140..A Hatton fight was not in sight anytime soon so Floyd jumped up to add title in new weight class he had beaten Gatti and would do the same to Cotto...As of right now Floyd is doing what he should do and that is Stay busy....is Cintron the opp we want to see him fight no....but point is other champions would just sit on their belt and wait for the big pay day bout.. Floyd is doing what a champion is supposed to... Defend his title...Cintron is a ranked contender and has to be delt with sooner or later so why not just get it done now?
    WTF did I say?or Albsur?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    WTF did I say?or Albsur?
    Albsur...our post went up almost exactly at the same time...
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yer agree'd Floyd would beat Cintron easily and it wouldnt prove anything! Plus its Tonys leftovers and Floyd would get absolutely roasted for ducking tony. Come on Floyd man up and beat Tony like you have the potential to do!

Thread Information