If the reports about PBF fighting Cintron are true, then Floyd fucked up. This just doesn't make any sense. Why fight a guy Tony has already beat? There are absolutely no advantages to the fight for PBF. If he wins, so what, Tony already beat this guy, and if he loses, then he lost to a guy that Tony disposed of in 5 rounds. Look, I'm so disappointed because I always try to look at what Floyd does rationally, but this just doesn't make any sense. I don't wanna say that Floyd is ducking Tony, but he is making it hard for anyone to respect his decisions of late. But I'm not giving up on Floyd, I'm hoping this part of a master plan, to embarrass Cintron horribly a la Gatti, which really could happen, and then dispose of Tony in February leading up to the ODLH, in which those two wins over Tony and Cintron, could allow him to command a lot more of that ODLH purse than he can now. If PBF beats Cintron, and then doesn't fight Tony in Feb then everyone, you have my word that I will come out and say that PBF is a F****** coward from that point on. If PBF truly wants to be great and a huge money maker, then he should realize that he is probably one weight class too high, move down and rule 140 for the rest of his career and fight all comers, or he should take the risks and fight the fights the people wanna see @ 147. That's why ODLH is the biggest under-heavyweight star ever outside of maybe SRL because he always wanted the big fights no matter how tough they were. Even though, I F****** hate that fag ODLH, I have always respected that guy.