Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default fraud maywheater afraid?

lito fraud prolly sees a bigger version of castillo in margarito...the last and best fighter floyd has fought was castillo...two fights that gave floyd a hard time...(he should of lost the first one)

reason prolly why lito fraud don't want margarito is because his terrified to get in with a bigger version of castillo...mister margarito.

remember how worried floyd was in the corner in that fight with castillo...he was actually asking if he was winning?

lito fraud is so afraid to have his undeafeated record taken away...he rather not take the 8 mill pay day then risk his undeafeated record...

floyd "the next Roy jones" maywheater...is gifted but only against B contenders...another hbo blow up fighter...yea he beat the shyt outta gatti...but gatti was a even bigger bust...just another hbo over hype fighter...

who turns down 8 mill come on floyd you rather fight winkys left over( mosley if he beats vargas again) or past prime dela hoya...if your so good why not beat tony and take the 8 mill...his running out of excuse...I guess theirs no more koysta left over to fight( mitchell, zab) and winkys leftover(mosley) is unavialable then now he should fight tony it makes cheese and sense...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: fraud maywheater afraid?

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    lito fraud prolly sees a bigger version of castillo in margarito...the last and best fighter floyd has fought was castillo...two fights that gave floyd a hard time...(he should of lost the first one)

reason prolly why lito fraud don't want margarito is because his terrified to get in with a bigger version of castillo...mister margarito.

remember how worried floyd was in the corner in that fight with castillo...he was actually asking if he was winning?

lito fraud is so afraid to have his undeafeated record taken away...he rather not take the 8 mill pay day then risk his undeafeated record...

floyd "the next Roy jones" maywheater...is gifted but only against B contenders...another hbo blow up fighter...yea he beat the shyt outta gatti...but gatti was a even bigger bust...just another hbo over hype fighter...

who turns down 8 mill come on floyd you rather fight winkys left over( mosley if he beats vargas again) or past prime dela hoya...if your so good why not beat tony and take the 8 mill...his running out of excuse...I guess theirs no more koysta left over to fight( mitchell, zab) and winkys leftover(mosley) is unavialable then now he should fight tony it makes cheese and sense...

go read ANY OTHER THREAD on this matter and you will see whats up

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its Floyd Mayweather and he is the P4P king. Has fought more name opponents that Antonio Margarito ever will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MAYWHEATER? ISIN'T THAT THE CEREAL OF CHAMPIONS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jtrock
    MAYWHEATER? ISIN'T THAT THE CEREAL OF CHAMPIONS

damn.....i didnt catch that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not big on the Floyd is ducking Tony theory because I don't see how either has anything to offer the other anyway. As dangerous as Tony may be to lil'Floyd all he carries is the WBO belt and no names on his resume. Now on the flip side and you will all think this sounds silly but I don't see how Floyd has to much to offer a genuine 147 pound champion either. Floyd has been fighting left overs since leaving 135 and that is a fact!!

PBF did not dominate Zab he struggled with him for the first half of the fight. Now think back to how Zab faired against Tszyu, Corley, Spinks, Pineda and Baldomir. Shouldn't the p4p no1 have done a little better? One thing Floyd has going for him though is he has given himself plenty of time to grow into welterweight. I'm just not jumping on the Floyd bandwagon until he meets a legit champion above 135 pounds. Of course if Gatti beats Baldomir then I have been a little harsh and will praise our lord Floyd with the rest of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not neccessarily. Since boxing is about styles. Floyd can and is allowed to struggle against fighters who have tough styles for him. And how Zab faired against those others guys is irrelevant since its all about styles and Zab and Floyd's styles are difficult for each other so it doesn't matter how he faired as long as he won doesn't it?

And Mayweather had a rematch with Castillo and won it very simply. If he never fought Castillo again(like Hatton will never fight Collazo again) then that would be a legit argument.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    Not neccessarily. Since boxing is about styles. Floyd can and is allowed to struggle against fighters who have tough styles for him. And how Zab faired against those others guys is irrelevant since its all about styles and Zab and Floyd's styles are difficult for each other so it doesn't matter how he faired as long as he won doesn't it?

And Mayweather had a rematch with Castillo and won it very simply. If he never fought Castillo again(like Hatton will never fight Collazo again) then that would be a legit argument.

im actually gonna cc you for this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes

So if struggling with Zab is to be excused because of a bad style matchup then could you please point out something special he has done in either 140 or 147?

Mitchell was destroyed by Kostya in half the time after nearly a 2 year layoff with consecutive injurries!!

Gatti was beaten into submission in less time 5 years ago by Oscar and had to fight his absolute best game to edge Micky Ward.

Bruseles was beaten 5 rounds quicker by Roberto Ortega and go check his record out!! He is currently at 18-18

That only leaves Corely... well Cotto knocked him out in 5

maybe they were all just bad style matchups for our best boxer on the planet?...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so are we all in agreement that floyd is a fraud...not the p4p king...

yea koysta and dela hoya already beat the shyt worst then floyd has beaten them...gatti mitchell zab,...its not so impressive after thinking that the guys he look good against already where beaten bad by pass greats...

when he beat corrales chico wasn't listed p4p top then...so was castillo...some may agrue they had lots of distraction coming in for the fight with floyd too...

facts is floyd hasn't done much if at all to really give him p4p #1 spots since he left 135...

so are we in all agreement now...fraud isn't p4p king...he is very gifted but yet his hand picking oppenents and he worries about the money too damn much...his nothing like winky and pac...well those two just plain out fight other p4p guys around...can't say the same for lito fraud...

El Kabong Guest

...Floyd does need to do more but I wouldn't call him a fraud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hillarious.

Deeming Mayweather a fraud.

Here's the thing...

Floyd has pretty much dismantled everyone that he has ever faced & you people seem to neglect that fighters that he has beaten that are worth mention...you hang on to the fighters that you want to discredit.

Let us not forget that Margarito has faced no one.
    Let us not forget that Hatton has faced only Kostya.
    Let us not forget that Cotto has now been dropped by lesser fighters than Mayweather has destroyed...one of those being Corley that put a bit of a hurt on Cotto.
    Let us not forget that Mayweather...no matter how effectively he beats a man...will never have done enough.

Weak.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Hillarious.

Here's the thing...

Floyd has pretty much dismantled everyone that he has ever faced & you people seem to neglect that fighters that he has beaten that are worth mention...you hang on to the fighters that you want to discredit.

Let us not forget that Cotto has now been dropped by lesser fighters than Mayweather has destroyed...one of those being Corley that put a bit of a hurt on Cotto.
    Let us not forget that Mayweather...no matter how effectively he beats a man...will never have done enough.

Weak.
    I totally agree that Floyd has all the tools to be great, I just don't think he has done anything great with them since the rematch with Castillo. I just want to see this apparently p4p1 guy dismantle someone that no one else has already done a better job on, or at very least fight someone at the top of their respective division.

As far as I'm concerned the jury is still out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdoo
    Hillarious.

Here's the thing...

Weak.
    I totally agree that Floyd has all the tools to be great, I just don't think he has done anything great with them since the rematch with Castillo. I just want to see this apparently p4p1 guy dismantle someone that no one else has already done a better job on, or at very least fight someone at the top of their respective division.

I hear you...& I wish that I could say that I see where you & others are coming from...but I don't. He's beaten Castillo, Gatti, Corrales, Mitchell, Judah, Corley, Hernarndez, Augustus, Chaves, & Manfredy...those are not names to be balked at...no matter how convinient it is for haters (not you) to put a time frame on it.

Mayweather has done a hell of a lot of the most recent champs right now.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdoo
    Hillarious.

Here's the thing...

Weak.

I hear you...& I wish that I could say that I see where you & others are coming from...but I don't. He's beaten Castillo, Gatti, Corrales, Mitchell, Judah, Corley, Hernarndez, Augustus, Chaves, & Manfredy...those are not names to be balked at...no matter how convinient it is for haters (not you) to put a time frame on it.

Mayweather has done a hell of a lot of the most recent champs right now.

great post..........you just bought yourself a cc

Thread Information