Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather needs a reality check

I know...but so far, everytime we think he's in for a real test, he makes the other guy look stupid! I hope we get to see him in at least one tough fight before he retires!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bcollins
    I know...but so far, everytime we think he's in for a real test, he makes the other guy look stupid! I hope we get to see him in at least one tough fight before he retires!
    I must admit I really like him. I like true winners in sport (ironic as I am myself such a loser :P) but I'd quite like to see him kick everybody's ass from 140 upto 154 lbs.

By the way Schumacher is putting in a late charge now in the grand prix, Go Michael!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I keep going on about it because it's a fucking fact is it not Baldo has not changed his style significantly nor anything else....still the same Baldo,so it does have significance.....that's why I keep fucking go on about it... What has Baldo changed?? When did you become an expert on Baldo? And it's Manuel Gomez,not Michael Gomez......

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    I keep going on about it because it's a F****** fact is it not Baldo has not changed his style significantly nor anything else....still the same Baldo,so it does have significance.....that's why I keep F****** go on about it... What has Baldo changed?? When did you become an expert on Baldo? And it's Manuel Gomez,not Michael Gomez......
    Well as far as Baldomir not changing his style I couldnt say, I never heard of him before January this year which I guess is the same for a lot of us. I doubt many people here have an archive of past Baldomir fights or would admit to it any how, but the point is a cursory look at his record shows a lot of early defeats followed by a long unbeaten run up to the present day.

Now considering this run has led to him being considered the top man at 147 then I would say something must have damn well changed unless of course you figure that his early opponents were all world beaters whose careers tragically fell by the wayside

As for Michael or Manuel, who cares? He is/was always will be a nobody and beating him does not make Margarito a world beater.

If that was the case then Allan Green is the most lethal puncher who has ever lived............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    I keep going on about it because it's a F****** fact is it not Baldo has not changed his style significantly nor anything else....still the same Baldo,so it does have significance.....that's why I keep F****** go on about it... What has Baldo changed?? When did you become an expert on Baldo? And it's Manuel Gomez,not Michael Gomez......
    Well as far as Baldomir not changing his style I couldnt say, I never heard of him before January this year which I guess is the same for a lot of us. I doubt many people here have an archive of past Baldomir fights or would admit to it any how, but the point is a cursory look at his record shows a lot of early defeats followed by a long unbeaten run up to the present day.

Now considering this run has led to him being considered the top man at 147 then I would say something must have damn well changed unless of course you figure that his early opponents were all world beaters whose careers tragically fell by the wayside

As for Michael or Manuel, who cares? He is/was always will be a nobody and beating him does not make Margarito a world beater.

If that was the case then Allan Green is the most lethal puncher who has ever lived............
    thanks for that.....

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

thanks for that.....
    lost for words eh game? :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not really,it's just that it's pbf thread and I can't be bothered to argue the same old points with you especially when the best you can come out with is that....The only thing I'll address, is Baldo stopped fighting boxers and natural WW's like Clottey and beat Zab on a bad night, and Gatti,a battle worn Gatti who should not have been in the ring with the WW champ. It's all about luck and timing for Baldo...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Margarito fans need a reality check and realise that Antonio isn't that good compared to the upper tier fighters. And that his promoter is fooling you all. Bob Arum says Margarito is ducked when he is the one personally making sure these fights don't happen. Thats my view of it. And Margarito knows it.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Thread Information