Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default URBAN MYTHS

Got any??

One of the ones I heard was that about 20 years ago near where I live a guy was driving down a country lane late at night. The lane has thick bushes eitherside, almost onto the road, so there was only just enough room to get a car down the road.

Anyway he was driving along and saw in his headlights, what he thought was a body lying in the road so he stopped and got out. When he got our it was just a dummy, so he got back in the car and went home.

Next morning he got up to go to work and when he opened his car door he find 3 severed fingers down the side of his drivers seat.
    What they believe happened was that somebody had planted the dummy and when he went to get back in his car somebody grabbed for him from the bushes, but got their fingers caught in the car door as he slammed it!!

I have got another one which I will post later when I can be bothered to type it ip, but it is definitely true, becuase it happnded to somebody I know
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: URBAN MYTHS

Mary Ann Weems grave. Apparently if you walk round it 12 times at midnight on the date she died her ghost will appear. This was in the papaer and allsorts. Its in Huntigdon where i grew up as a kid. Each circle round the tombstone must be in timing perfectly with the chimes on the church bells. One of the lads at school did it and apprently saw the ghost and went off sick from school of for a couple of weeks due to shock.

Me and 'me mate dave' tried it when we were 15 and saw ferk all surprise surprise.

We also spent the night in an old mortuary in a dissused hospital for a bet. That was a bit scary.The whole hospital was v scary. I think we thought we were ghosthunters or something.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man and women driving through the countryside late at night 30 years ago........
    They run out of petrol and the car comes to a halt in the middle of the wood,so the man tells his wife to lock the doors and stay put while he goes looking for help.
    He's gone for over an hour and the woman is starting to get worried and pretty scared by this point so she turns on the radio for some company.
    The radio crackles into a late night news flash about an escaped lunatic who is roaming the immediate area and killing everyone who gets in his way by DECAPITATION ........
    The woman sh*ts herself and starts to get really scared now and turns the radio off pronto.
    The husband is still missing as the 2nd hour passes and the woman is starting to panic and scream at the slightest noise (even small woodland creatures on their toes sound like footsteps to her by this point

Suddenly she hears movement and 3 loud thuds above her and realises that someone is on the car roof.
    She screams like a Smashup lover and shouts at whatever it is to leave her alone and go away.
    Suddenly the noises and thuding stops and when she's calmed down she unlocks and slowly opens the door....
    THUD... the noises start again and as she turns round an escaped lunatic is smashing her husbands severed head onto the car roof and laughing like a madman...
    He then kills her
    The End

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shouldn't we all be gathered round a camp fire at midnight in a dark forest telling these stories?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha

CC Munky and Smash
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I though everyone would have heard my (slightly changed) one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This one time there was a man.

End of story
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Heres one, went to see a bird in newcastle after going back to kendall went through Appelby and over the tops. I was tired got to the top of the hill you can see for miles each way from this point and on one side theres a 400 ft drop I dropped of at the wheel, this big wagon blew its horn and flashed its lights and woke me up. I pulled up got out of the car to wave to it in thanks, nothing there for miles weird feeling.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    Heres one, went to see a bird in newcastle after going back to kendall went through Appelby and over the tops. I was tired got to the top of the hill you can see for miles each way from this point and on one side theres a 400 ft drop I dropped of at the wheel, this big wagon blew its horn and flashed its lights and woke me up. I pulled up got out of the car to wave to it in thanks, nothing there for miles weird feeling.
    Spooky sh1t

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

apparently a myth bout me having a tiny cock circulated

cos i got 10 emails saying enlarge your penis

the 8 from my gf upset me

the 2 from my mum upset me ever more
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    apparently a myth bout me having a tiny cock circulated

cos i got 10 emails saying enlarge your penis

the 8 from my gf upset me

the 2 from my mum upset me ever more
    Lmfao CC

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HAHAHA

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im gonna be a world champion one day

Audley Harrison 2003

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is it true if you don't use it, you lose it?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another one climbing in Chamonix route called the west face of the dru in 71. Got to the top having a brew and food when 2 Italians came to the top of the north face. They didnt want to stop, and asked if they could abseil of first. We agreed they were both roped together, the first one abseiled and the piton came out and both of them went together 2000 ft on to the Mer DE Glass below. We shit ourselves we were very carefull going down. To think we would have done the exact same thing, I was always carefull on decent after that
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information