Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pavlik moving up to 168?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Pavlik moving up to 168?

I like Pavilk's chances better than Miranda's...Abraham is good but he has to prove he can take it as well as dish it out.

Miranda has been rocked before and it reminds me of Nigel Benn, great offense and no defense he has a good chin but it'll get worn with time and I think he'll burn out after a couple huge battles much like Benn was done after the first Eubank fight

Sturm is still there but obviously he has had a MAJOR setback

Duddy is flashy but unproven vs top fighters

All I'm saying is that to beat Jermain Taylor someone is going to have to have a GREAT night (and no jokes about crooked judges)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    All I'm saying is that to beat Jermain Taylor someone is going to have to have a GREAT night (and no jokes about crooked judges)
    Hey...didja hear that one about the crooked judges?

A middleweight super champion that was running on an undefeated record breaking streak steps through the ropes & onto the canvas.

A young unproven media backed mediocrely skilled HBO honey pot climbed in after wards.

The crooked judges broke at this huge dildo & with the help of HBO & their commentators force fed it to the middleweight super champion that was running on an undefeated record breaking streak &....well...the rest of that shat just aint funny...it's history.

Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

El Kabong Guest

So Wacko might you be implying that Bernard Hopkins a cash cow for HBO for many years was just tossed aside for a "young unproven, mediocrely skilled" fighter?

By that rational Wacko the same thing would SURELY have happened to other champions on HBO.

OR

Younger "more skilled" fighters would be given the benefit of the doubt a lot more often ie DOMONICK GUINN, but alas he was outpointed by Sergei Lyakhovich someone who isn't flashy at all

Damn shame those theories the Taylor haters have are so EASILY proven false

Thread Information