Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Happy Birthday Hulk

Big man's birthday today,hope you enjoy it! CC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Happy Birthday Hulk

Cool Click Hulkster from ya favorite Executive

are you legal now to go to the titttty bar?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey bro, I didn't know it was your birthday but a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya. All the best...
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you everyone. But today ain't my birthday. Sorry. A year ago, back when I joined, for whatever stupid reason I put August 6th, when my B Day is actually October 6th 1987. Thanks anyway, but save it for October friends. My apologies, and I'll be 19 in October, so not old enuff to drink or go to bars yet. But I don't drink anyway, so its all good. I do like titties though...
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
    Thank you everyone. But today ain't my birthday. Sorry. A year ago, back when I joined, for whatever stupid reason I put August 6th, when my B Day is actually October 6th 1987. Thanks anyway, but save it for October friends. My apologies, and I'll be 19 in October, so not old enuff to drink or go to bars yet. But I don't drink anyway, so its all good. I do like titties though...
    I like titties as well! this weekend i hooked up with 3 DIMES! one latina with the ill 34C's, this hawaiian chick 34C's and jlo asss, and this Cuban chick with 34D's them thangs was HUGE son! I clocked all these sat from 11am to 2am. Damn i should of betted my boys that i was able to pull 3 dimes off. they probably didnt think i can clock all 3 in one day. But it was completed!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    I like titties as well! this weekend i hooked up with 3 DIMES! one latina with the ill 34C's, this hawaiian chick 34C's and jlo asss, and this Cuban chick with 34D's them thangs was HUGE son! I clocked all these sat from 11am to 2am. Damn i should of betted my boys that i was able to pull 3 dimes off. they probably didnt think i can clock all 3 in one day. But it was completed!
    How much did it cost ya? And what street corners did ya pick em up on?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st one was at the Mariners vs A's game.(i clocked her right in front of her mom, her mom was even getting hit on and shit too hahaha)

2nd one was at the Boat Races she was a promotional model.(bangin jlo asss tight tone asss body yo)

3rd one was at a club called Trinity.(dude i almost left the club but i was like ok one last lap if i see any dimes i gotta close the deal now so i spit and hollared and the rest is history son)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st one was at the Mariners vs A's game.(i clocked her right in front of her mom, her mom was even getting hit on and shit too hahaha)

2nd one was at the Boat Races she was a promotional model.(bangin jlo asss tight tone asss body yo)

3rd one was at a club called Trinity.(dude i almost left the club but i was like ok one last lap if i see any dimes i gotta close the deal now so i spit and hollared and the rest is history son)
    Well congrats on the putang man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st one was at the Mariners vs A's game.(i clocked her right in front of her mom, her mom was even getting hit on and S*** too hahaha)

thanks bro! maybe i post some of their pics on here if u guys can be good sports and keep it on the DL hahaha

hows your game HULK? u been clockin honeys lately?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1st one was at the Mariners vs A's game.(i clocked her right in front of her mom, her mom was even getting hit on and S*** too hahaha)

thanks bro! maybe i post some of their pics on here if u guys can be good sports and keep it on the DL hahaha

Game could need some work. Hopefully once I return to college things should pick up. Maybe you could give me a few pointers, becus my usual routine of ripping off my shirt, grunting and groping girls hasn't been workin for me lately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Game could need some work. Hopefully once I return to college things should pick up. Maybe you could give me a few pointers, becus my usual routine of ripping off my shirt, grunting and groping girls hasn't been workin for me lately.
    well i had 2 lines that i rotated all day yesterday that did not fail once!!!!!! PM me i might sell them to you since that grunting and groping has to stop before ya own the sexual predator list. hows college going? thats easiest place to score bro!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I PM'd ya if you are really interested, but I ain't payin you for pick up lines pal. Anyhoo to announce once again, thanks folks, but it AIN"T MY BIRTHDAY. OCTOBER 6TH IS, SO SAVE IT FOR THEN. THANKS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I PM'd ya if you are really interested, but I ain't payin you for pick up lines pal. Anyhoo to announce once again, thanks folks, but it AIN"T MY BIRTHDAY. OCTOBER 6TH IS, SO SAVE IT FOR THEN. THANKS.
    Happy birthday for October 6th...wont have to remember to say it now
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's a little confusing. He was born on August 6th but it October 6th that he was struck by gamma rays...

The first season of the tv series is on dvd now. I bought it last week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo check the HATERation going on this site. i got two sad clicks cuz two loser ugly wack bustas with no game sad clicked me cuz i hooked up with 3 DIMES with big titz in one day! where im from you buy that guy a beer for accomplishing such a feat. wack haters!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information