Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Im SO impressed

i have just been watching these maxboxing.com interviews on youtube with mike tyson and im so impressed how much of a gentleman and how calm and nice he is in the interview, i feel like i respect him alot more now, he talks of how people speak of him and think hes an animal but they dont find out til they meet him, and he talks about subjects like women and speaks of vitali klitsco a little bit and he seemed bery down to earth big up to the man!!
    the interviews are called tyson part one and tyson part two if you want to check them out!
    peace.
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Im SO impressed

Quote Originally Posted by body head banger
    i have just been watching these maxboxing.com interviews on youtube with mike tyson and im so impressed how much of a gentleman and how calm and nice he is in the interview, i feel like i respect him alot more now, he talks of how people speak of him and think hes an animal but they dont find out til they meet him, and he talks about subjects like women and speaks of vitali klitsco a little bit and he seemed bery down to earth big up to the man!!
    the interviews are called tyson part one and tyson part two if you want to check them out!
    peace.

A couple of ass whoppins will humble a man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it might well be that , but i still kinda find it shocking how i could have believed he was stil a bit of an animal and an absolute nutjob and taking the piss at his old age, but i take it back he deserves credit for his change in lifestyle and attitude and best to the guy! i think its important that anyone who thinks ill of iron mike should see the video!
    Immortal Technique

ICB Guest

to be honest hes scum thats all there is to it

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Share the link then...

ICB Guest

its prolly all an act nobody just changes like that will all horrible things hes done

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Come on... don't be hysterical...

What are 'all the hysterical things he's done', hit his wife and been accused of rape by a miss black america contestant... you seen her... she's exactly the type of girl to scream rape...

I can't hold biting Evander Holyfeilds ear as something that makes him scum, bad for the sport but it can get like that in the ring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what did he say about VITALI i mean VItalis been retired for like a year now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im not sure its as recent as after his retirement in fact im not sure when it was but to be quite fair ..which i am, ICE COLD!! ive found you quite pleasant but dont you think your going a bit over board with the whole scum thing its my opinion. i agree with addam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOw0R...elated&search=

this is the second one and u should watch the first one ..wel first but jus pick the first in the colum to the right then watch part two after..:P
    Immortal Technique

ICB Guest

im sorry man i hate him thats just where we disagree he said he would eat lewis children plus i thought hed been accused of rape before hes nasty bit of work thats what i think sorry and biting someones ear is bad enough man come on u must be lunatic or nasty bit of work to do that what about in press conference with lewis calling normal person white pussie

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think he was going to eat any one's children... he's no saint but come on... its just trash talking... trying to indimidate his opponent... thats boxing watch him after the fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    im sorry man i hate him thats just where we disagree he said he would eat lewis children plus i thought hed been accused of rape before hes nasty bit of work thats what i think sorry and biting someones ear is bad enough man come on u must be lunatic or nasty bit of work to do that
    oh course man i feel you and its fair opinion baby! and ye theres the rape thing, and i kinda feel adamgb the way its just jailbate calling out rape(not that shes underage) but in a deffernt sense.
    but i feel sometimes tyson is treated harshly for his actions during a period where he was sucked into his own hype of bieng the baddest man on the planet, and an animal, which was somewhat a sort of an almost strange adrenalin rush period in his life and i feel when watching this video that he finally hit maturity as he has suffered losses and is almost no longer the same guy, i mean he speaks of fighters and boxing like he is once more just a genuine fan, and he looks healthy and sane,
    but back to the judgement
    boxers are often misjudged or rightly judged in the fact that theyr big bad men who get mixed up in all sorts
    i.e hopkins is an ex armed robber
    mayorga was once accused of rape.
    benn had ties with the infamous essex boys firm and infact was often accompanied by one of the heads of the firm( i forget his name its been a while since i read the story) and has been quoted " have had some good rucks in the ring, but theyv been even better on the street"
    yeh i guess you get my meaning , but in every sense you are entitled to your opinion
    peace out,.
    Immortal Technique

El Kabong Guest

Mike Tyson is bipolar and needs help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    u must be lunatic or nasty bit of work to do that what about in press conference with lewis calling normal person white pussie
    or a good salesman
    Thats cricket

ICB Guest

i didnt know benn knew essex boys wow you learn something new everyday could u post story up cc if u do bro

Thread Information