I dont know who caught tonight fights on MSG...but there were two of the worst decisions I ever saw in boxing....In a JR Middleweight bout Abe Torres 0-2 fought Eduardo Adorno ( Debut) Adorno yes was new to the game and yes Torres had not yet won a fight but Adorno threw punches like A 5YR old turned his back and was boxed clearly pillar to post...In the last rd he threw windmills to try and land anything Torres did not do much but lay on the ropes and block %80 of the punches Not one rd was close and you could give Adorno the last only for punches thrown....the judges called it a draw and billy costell of course had to side with his friends fighter Tracy Patterson and gave Adorno the fight on his card.....No these fighters are not of any real caliber and no they will never go anywhere but this kid was robbed in the worst decision ever...Vinnie Maddalon was beaten clearly tonight by Jarmell Barnes and recieved a simular gift...these judges need to be evaluated in a fight by fight basis....Wheter the guys are 1-50 or 50-1 they work hard and should not be robbed I am ashamed for the sport