Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UFO

O’Hare UFO: Hoax or Real Sighting?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Jack Kramer
    Jan 3, 2007

O’Hare UFO? That's the question. A group of United Airline employees swear they saw a mysterious saucer-shaped craft hovering over O'Hare International Airport last fall. Federal officials say nonsense - it was probably just some weird weather phenomenon. Jon Hilkevitch of the Chicago tribune describes the sighting this way.

A flying saucerlike object hovered low over O'Hare International Airport for several minutes before bolting through thick clouds with such intense energy that it left an eerie hole in overcast skies, said some United Airlines employees who observed the phenomenon.

Was it an alien spaceship? A weather balloon lost in the airspace over the world's second-busiest airport? A top-secret military craft? Or simply a reflection from lights that played a trick on the eyes?

According to the Tribune report the event happened on November 7. The sighting occurred during daylight, about 4:30 p.m., just before sunset.

All the witnesses said the object was dark gray and well defined in the overcast skies. They said the craft, estimated by different accounts to be 6 feet to 24 feet in diameter, did not display any lights.

Some said it looked like a rotating Frisbee, while others said it did not appear to be spinning. All agreed the object made no noise and it was at a fixed position in the sky, just below the 1,900-foot cloud deck, until shooting off into the clouds.

According to the Associated Press the Federal Aviation Administration acknowledged that a United supervisor had called the control tower at O'Hare, asking if anyone had spotted a spinning disc-shaped object. But the controllers didn't see anything, and a preliminary check of radar found nothing out of the ordinary, FAA spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said.

"Our theory on this is that it was a weather phenomenon," Cory said. "That night was a perfect atmospheric condition in terms of low (cloud) ceiling and a lot of airport lights. When the lights shine up into the clouds, sometimes you can see funny things."

The FAA is not investigating, Cory said. United spokeswoman Megan McCarthy said company officials don't recall discussing any such incident from Nov. 7.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UFO's exist and are for real. I have no doubts about this. The evidence is too overwhelming. I have never seen a UFO nor had a close encounter though. I seldom look at the sky. It strains my neck.

Apart from those previous 2 sentences Im quite serious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I once saw a UFO land.
    It was being driven by elvis with Jimmy hoffa as the co-pilot
    they invited me on board as they needed a best man for the wedding of bigfoot and the lochness monster.
    After the wedding yeti and I made crop circles under the direction of Bruce Lee's Ghost.

I drank lots of 2309 vitage Klingon Mot'loch but thankfully did not become drunk enough to allow Captain Kirk to give me an ANAL probe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    intresting videos

i once thought i saw a UFO one night but it was a plane

hope this helps
    funny. for me it was the opposite.

i once saw a UFO one night and thought it was a plane.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hell I got evidence of an captured alien.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    That's not a alien that's a Neanderthal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

is that valuev?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Speed
    is that valuev?
    No, its Osama Bin Laden in his latest guise. Anything to avoid the FBI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    evidence that global warming is real

El Kabong Guest

Default Ghosts & UFO's

Alright guys, I have wanted to ask about this forever....I'm not sold on either one existing (or not existing) but I know I do love hearing the stories.

Anyone believe in them and does anyone have any experiences with them?

I know the Chicago airport (either Midway or O'Hare) had some "activity" of the unknown flying kind and I live in North Carolina where it's one of the "most haunted states in the US" due to the Civil War and Pirates and all sorts of stuff which make for nice stories.

So gather 'round the campfire and tell yer stories maties......yaaaaarrrr

and you can tell of personal experiences or just the old ghost stories, North Carolina has a TON of those: the Maco light, the Devil's stomping grounds, the legend of Blackbeard, the girl at the underpass, and many more....I'll tell those other ones if you like.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Ghosts & UFO's

....a note as a poster, perhaps my lifestyle has killed off enough brain cells to where I find this stuff interesting but hey I think it's kind of cool even if it's bogus.

And no one post those fucking movies where the zombie or Linda Blair's face from The Exorcist pops up out of nowhere! If you do, I will ask that you be banned......

......for being a jackass

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC for the topic, Lyle. I'm always looking to be creeped out by a good ghost story myself.

Isn't Loretta Lynn's haunted plantation down your way somehere? I've always wanted to spend the night there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

O'Hare UFO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAP1Wcip9qw CC! Good Topic Lyle, What no Bigfoot?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Most accurate Investigation into UFO's ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBtVO...elated&search=
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

.....hahaha one of my mom's cousins is a bigfoot fanatic....God he goes on for hours about it, 3 toed, 4 toed and the differences between them etc and my uncle has been in the woods and so on for his whole life as a wildlife biologist and so on and he's never seen any evidence of Bigfoot (and he thinks his cousin is crazy) or the Chupacabra or "The Beast of Bladenboro" a town near where both my parents are from had a slue of cattle and hogs killed by an unknown source hence the "Beast" moniker.

Thread Information