Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ghosts & UFO's

the supernatural has always scared me puss !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    the supernatural has always scared me puss !
    LOL Me too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Idk Lyle, I can't be sure, I've had some things like a doorknob rattling by itself, footsteps, heard my name called when no one's there.

Just out of curiosity does anyone here watch Ghost hunters on Sci-Fi, or any UFO/Mysteries programs. I'm not really big on them but I like to watch them if there's nothing better on.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm somewhat sceptical about the whole UFO phenomenon, but I'm more inclinded to believe in things like UFO's and Ghosts than I am to not believe in them. I do believe in ghosts and those sorts of things, I'm convinced a few of the houses I've lived in have been haunted.
    Too many people have claimed to see and experinece too many things for there not to be some truth to it, and there's way more harm that comes from admitting one has expeienced paranormal incidents than there is benefit, so if it didn't happen, why would most of the people affect claim it did. Though some of them are obviously just fucking crazy.
    I don't know if anyone remembers seeing the footage those 5 lights above Phoenix (I think it was Phoenix) that all moved in unison, but tons of people video-taped it and it was all over CNN etc. but the guy who was the mayor of Phoenix at the time has come out and said he believes it was a UFO.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris N.
    Idk Lyle, I can't be sure, I've had some things like a doorknob rattling by itself, footsteps, heard my name called when no one's there.

Just out of curiosity does anyone here watch Ghost hunters on Sci-Fi, or any UFO/Mysteries programs. I'm not really big on them but I like to watch them if there's nothing better on.
    I watched "Ghost Adventures" where 2 film makers go on this ghost hunting safari out in Nevada and I am not sure if it's real or phoney BUT they caught on tape a brick flying across the room, which scared one of the guys so bad he ran out of the room. It's the sort of thing you don't trust without seeing it IN PERSON, apparitions along with the sounds, the knocking, the 'white noise', it can all be doctored or faked....but I liked that show it was interesting.

I have not personally experieneced any of these kinds of things but I keep an open mind about them.

As far as UFO's there are MANY famous people who believe in 'visitors'....Dan Akroyd being one of the more serious about it.

[youtube=425,350]gScCWM2JbrY[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]LcXVk90ho2w[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With my hand on the bible, everything I say is true.

Four different people have seen the same thing in my mom's house... a man walking through the dining room. when my dad passed away, it stopped. (I never saw it.) My cousin (person number 5) walked down to our basement many years ago to use the computer. At the bottom of the stairs was the image of a man just standing there waiting for her. She high-tailed her ass out of there.

As for me, I've heard shit. I was 25.. watching TV in the front room. From just beyond the kitchen I heard something... not sure what....but I knew it was real. Was too scared to move at first.

Another time I was working in the basement at about 1am, doing some wood work. I heard footsteps.... (not THOUGHT I heard footsteps, but HEARD footsteps.) As real as it could get... bang, bang, bang, from one end of the room above me to the other. I thought nothing of it. I thought my mom got up for some reason. when I went to bed I asked her what she was doing up. She said she wasn't. I said, you didn't just walk through the family room 5 minutes ago. She said nope.

I haven't heard of much action from that house since I moved down here to the states about 8 years ago. although, my mom did feel a crisp tap on her shoulder as she sat on the couch one day. Nobody was behind her and nothing fell from above.

That house is a little creepy. Even today when I go home for the weekend I get a little spooked once in a while, and I'm a grown man, 34 years old!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I took a course in college called "The Normal and the Para-normal" which dealt with all this type of stuff. I've never had any experiences myself, but I enjoy reading about this type of stuff, especially ghosts and spirits (not booze). I went on one of these ghost tours in Salem, Mass., and the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up by the time it was over.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've seen the American Ghosthunters with Taps a few times. That program really grates my shit to be honest. I mean instead of producing a serious investigative documentary on evidence for the paranormal they give air time to these absolute fucktards.

They are not scientists, they are not even professionally trained to use the equipment that they use. They are just fucking PLUMBERS for fuck's sake

There 'investigations' consist of going to a house for about an hour, setting up a few cameras and walking around with a digital temperature gauge

I would LOVE to have explained to me why it is that ghost's are even linked to such phenomena as temperature drops, creaking noises, tingling feelings, mists etc as to my mind they have no relevence whatsoever.

'Wow, the temperature drops by two degrees if I stand here! ' 'Itmust be a ghooost in the hoooose!'

or 'Wow, I summoned the spirit and asked him to make a sign of his presence and the blind's rustled ever so slightly!'

Seriously where the hell did they get these assholes? And they drive around in a big black van like they are the fucking A Team or something, just absolute complete and utter gormless clowns.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

heard my name called when no one's there.
    Were you awake or asleep. I am often awakened from sleep by someone calling my name only to discover I am home alone.

Easily dismissed a dream related, but still creepy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My wife told me a farted once and I woke myself up, I guess that was scary for her..LOL
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its probably bad plumbing half the time timbers drying out, I know some crap Biulders. Theres more sightings of the loch Ness monster after closing time Ive been told, and the Whiskey up there is good. UFOs Im a beleiver, in 74 something went down in the Lake District Pavey Arc we were camped below. The cows were running into walls and all the sheep came of the mountain strange . Next morning the military were all over the place as we walked up the hill we were stopped by armed soldiers and told we couldnt go up because an Perigan Falcon was nesting there. We thought strange it wasnt yesterday.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    Its probably bad plumbing half the time timbers drying out, I know some crap Biulders. Theres more sightings of the loch Ness monster after closing time Ive been told, and the Whiskey up there is good. UFOs Im a beleiver, in 74 something went down in the Lake District Pavey Arc we were camped below. The cows were running into walls and all the sheep came of the mountain strange . Next morning the military were all over the place as we walked up the hill we were stopped by armed soldiers and told we couldnt go up because an Perigan Falcon was nesting there. We thought strange it wasnt yesterday.
    That's an interesting story but why would you think that it meant that aliens from another universe were involved?

Surely it's a million times more plausible to believe that whatever crashed was earth made than from another civilisation beyond our galaxy. Possibly some kind of rec plane or prope, a weather balloon, a missile, anything has to be more believable than it was aliens.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didnt see it come down sorry, but 3 of my mates did and the farmer said it wasnt of this world. I think it was the first time Langdale had seen 6 hellicopters flying up and down strange.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information