Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: UFO's & Ghosts

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
    Andre been there, wonderful place. Butits more of a mathmatical impossibilty for there not to be other life forms in the universe. There are more Suns in the universe than there are grains of sand on earth, the equastion is, there are 5,000,000, planets that will have lifeforms like ours. One little thing, they will have something that we have to produce an end product,.. Hands.
    Actually the number of planets in the universe makes no difference at all to how likely life elsewhere in the universe may be.

It all depends on whether live can spontanously appear by chance or not.

If it can, then there may indeed be life on other planets.

If it can't however then it could only be on other planets if God or some intelligence created it there. If that's the case, then the number of planets would make no difference, he either put it there or he didn't

It's worth reminding of course that 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,99 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 x 0 is still zero

The number of planets isn't the issue, it's whether or not life can spontaneously create. If it can't then there's only life where God or a designer chose to put it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I dont think there are many other life forms simular to us out there on our physical level; but i know there are billions unlike us.
    Dimensional light speed varies alot, its not a fixed thing, so you can't usually see or hear things from the other dimensions if you are using only 3d instruments like our eyes ears and anything we physically can make from them. There are twelve to thirteen dimensions just in our area. Some people can glimpse the ones from either side of us, from the second dimension of whats called hell and the fourth dimension of angelic light but the other higher ones are well out of our reach until we raise our personal lower vibrations up a level at a time.
    That may change soon enough, with advances in cloning and genetic manipulation. Kind of scares me, actually.
    And if we can go that far physically; I doubt it; silicon and carbon life forms interacting then making consiouss decisions, then evolving further into something seperate.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone should read Alien Agenda by Jim Marrs.

Go to your library and check it out.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where ever they are it will be the same mix as us Enviroment will be a factor. Also somewhere down the line through years of evolution, they will have developed Biopsyhicaly something that made us the head of the Foodchain. The main thing Im told for our intelligence a Thumb.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose, Ive been foptunate or unfortunate depending on your take in Life, as the people I have met, I get about abit. But amongst them Ive met 3 Test Pilots 2 English and 1 American, all Boxing Fans who I have had long conversations with on the subject. The 2 english Pilots test Radar around the east coast as far North as the Shetlands thats in Britain. They tell me they have been tailed for up to an Hour by UFOs, once by one that was as big as Wembely Stadium. They said they shit themselves, and everyone on the ground tracked it on radar, plus other Storys. These guys are not dreamers, they are Honest senseable people not idiots. But they did say ,if I ever said they told me they would deny it.
    I think the pilots of today are the modern day equivalents of the fishermen of the past. Yes they probably saw something, but by the time they reached the shore dimensions of the object have been greatly exxaggerated.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But we are not talking 300 years later

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bomp, When something on Radar travels at 10,000 miles an Hour, its not a Fish not even a Flying one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where ever they are it will be the same mix as us Enviroment will be a factor. Also somewhere down the line through years of evolution, they will have developed Biopsyhicaly something that made us the head of the Foodchain. The main thing Im told for our intelligence a Thumb.
    Yeah, I more or less agree. Somewhere out there in another solar system is a planet with a life form like us. There may be many such planets. There are too many stars out there for this not to be possible. Problem is, we will never get to meet this life form, ever, unless you believe that someday man will travel at faster than the speed of light.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont understand wormholes, but they say thats one way of doing it. I think we are still playing at it, the evidence seems to support this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CGM View Post
    Yeah, I more or less agree. Somewhere out there in another solar system is a planet with a life form like us. There may be many such planets. There are too many stars out there for this not to be possible. Problem is, we will never get to meet this life form, ever, unless you believe that someday man will travel at faster than the speed of light.
    It would entail an understanding of the universe beyond relativity and that for it to be possible.

As for the 10,000mph radar thingy Scrap, the cynic in me says it's a glitch . I find the whole UFO debate intriguing, but I need to see it with my own eyes, I think Bilbo put it well in one of the other posts, anything's possible without having to resort to the extraterrestial explanation first.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bomp absolutaly, years ago I thought it was Bollocks. But the older I get plus the people I come into contact with, well informed people, I can tell when people are romancing, tell me events with sincerity I listen Im good at that. You would be surprised whats Hushed up and why.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont understand wormholes, but they say thats one way of doing it. I think we are still playing at it, the evidence seems to support this.
    Just for the exersize of expanding the canvas we are chatting about so to speak;

Our scientists say that black holes have such a density that even light can not survive within one.

Seen from a different perspective than from within our duality or from the new stand point of Einsteins brilliant relativity.

Worm holes could be starting points of future black holes that are not yet at the light speed of the galaxy or the dimension that they are physically in.

Once it surpasses the light speed of its own dimension its a different ball game.

I feel it deep that light is indestructable; but I think it does change speed when something is added to it or removed from around it.vapour /vacume.

So once it accelerates beyond it own birth places phisical laws it will of course vanish from the point that beholds it, if the point isnt keeping up with it.

I belive that light is going at such a rate within a black hole that it only appears black to us from our fixed point of view.

Oh Bilbo ,I made that up
    (I wish I was that smart ).
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

El Kabong Guest

We're bumping this....and just in time for Halloween!

WikiLeaks, it ain't just for sending Hillary away from DC....there's Aliens in there too
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30433

Just an FYI a 'Fastwalker' is an official military intelligence nickname for a UFO.

Gents, your thoughts?

Thread Information