Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vitali to Lennox Lewis: "I'll Fight Again if You Will"

Vitali to Lennox Lewis: "I'll Fight Again if You Will"

Retired WBC World Champion Vitali Klitschko said he would return to the ring if his former rival, WBC World Champion Lennox Lewis, also comes out of retirement.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali to Lennox Lewis: "I'll Fight Again if You Will"

Vitali needs to stop thinking about Lewis . Hes definately got issues about losing that fight and needs desperately to get over it .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME
    Vitali needs to stop thinking about Lewis . Hes definately got issues about losing that fight and needs desperately to get over it .
    hahahaha,CC too true,he got beaten,let it go!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Vitali really wants to come back then he should let go of a retired champ like Lewis....

Beat active opponents!!! Sounds a bit nonsensical to be honest...

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So if he can still fight, why didn't he fight Rahman?

As remember is he had like 5 months or something?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    So if he can still fight, why didn't he fight Rahman?

As remember is he had like 5 months or something?
    Its incredulous nonsense, thats why...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lewis has been retired for to long now it would be stupid for him to come back now.If Vitali wants to come back he should just accept he got beat that night and move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i disagree bros. i mean vitali obviously is keepin it REAL here he knows Lennox was the only decent respectful HW for years. Lennox was Vitali's best and hardest fight. Lennox brought out the best in Vitali. Vitali got more love and respect from that loss than all of his wins combined. Vitali is basically saying f*ck the rest of the HW they dont mean d*ck to me, but if Lennox comes back ill look past my bum knee and hop back into the ring one more time.

PS: Vitali would of retired and given Hasim his worst beating ever, possibly the worst beating in HW history if they did indeed fought. i hate when peeps actually believe Vitali was scared of hasim. yeah kirk johnson beat oleg, oleg beat hasim, and we all know how fast vitali took care of kirk johnson haahha. that was one of the most beautiful quickest beat downs in HW history ahahha.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good perspective P4P bro. I didn't see it that way but I still think it was so long ago that for him to still talk about it so much is strange. I mean Lennox is a commnentator now,enjoying life and I don't see what would be different if they were to fight this time around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Good perspective P4P bro. I didn't see it that way but I still think it was so long ago that for him to still talk about it so much is strange. I mean Lennox is a commnentator now,enjoying life and I don't see what would be different if they were to fight this time around.
    cool click bro. thanks for seeing it my view also. i already see the name for this fight it will be billed: WHO WILL EMANUEL STEWARD TRAIN?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    cool click bro. thanks for seeing it my view also. i already see the name for this fight it will be billed: WHO WILL EMANUEL STEWARD TRAIN?
    CC back bro,lol nice tag line! You guys think this fight would do big numbers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When Vitaly retired he was so far ahead of the game that no one has caught up with him.
    He had become a real champion, with a fearless game.
    Rahman would have been a complete mismatch given that he is much bigger and much faster and younger and stronger and better than Maskaev. No disrespect Maskaev is brave warrior.

Look at Kirk Johnson fight. Just look at it. Look at the Williams fight. man. Its like he had it in his mind: "I can do what I want, no one can touch me."

Vitaly after a tune up or two:
    VS James Toney - Vitaly KO
    VS Maskaev - Vitaly KO
    VS Lyakovich - Vitaly KO
    VS Valuev well what do you think?

In any case history of boxing MUST HAVE A LEWIS VITALY II, ow we will get these Foreman vs Holmes what if discussions......

ICB Guest

lewis is old hes 41 isnt he like ive said before and ill say it again if i was lewis i wouldnt risk it hes got hes legacy hes money and hes health so why risk it i know vitali was winning but lewis still won and thats that i wouldnt risk getting injured

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitaly Lewis II.

Its the Super Fight. Every even moderatly itnerested sports jock would want to see it.
    But here is my question: should they both fight one or two tune ups against top 20/30 guys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    i disagree bros. i mean vitali obviously is keepin it REAL here he knows Lennox was the only decent respectful HW for years. Lennox was Vitali's best and hardest fight. Lennox brought out the best in Vitali. Vitali got more love and respect from that loss than all of his wins combined. Vitali is basically saying f*ck the rest of the HW they dont mean d*ck to me, but if Lennox comes back ill look past my bum knee and hop back into the ring one more time.

PS: Vitali would of retired and given Hasim his worst beating ever, possibly the worst beating in HW history if they did indeed fought. i hate when peeps actually believe Vitali was scared of hasim. yeah kirk johnson beat oleg, oleg beat hasim, and we all know how fast vitali took care of kirk johnson haahha. that was one of the most beautiful quickest beat downs in HW history ahahha.
    I agree so much!! Avoiding Rahman thats so funny. Vitaly was a big shark when he retired. He was positively violent: Kirk Johnson and Willams fight "the noble art of self defence" lol: rather the art of killing someone with your fists. Rahman saved his life and brains.

Thread Information