Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: P4P The Best Fighter on the Planet...Bar None!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default P4P The Best Fighter on the Planet...Bar None!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: P4P The Best Fighter on the Planet...Bar None!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the village people too .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who the fuck is that

El Kabong Guest

....some gay ass UFC fighter Chuck Liddel or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ....some gay a** UFC fighter Chuck Liddel or something
    Intelligence at its best

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate the whole trailer trash thing that MMA has surrounding it... sad bruce lee wannabes and white trash spoiling it the few decent athletes in it.

Will never have the class of boxing and that is why it will die out long before boxing does (just wait, if it hasn't plateau already it will soon... the trash 'I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ARSE BOY WWE' element of all the big fights will not extend into as many homes as boxing)

Don't get me wrong, there are a few good fighters and athletes in it, but as a combat sport (forget rules and techniques for a second) I have yet to see any one who's athletisicm or courage exceeds an active boxer of today. The culture surrounding it just won't bring those type of guys in

/rant

(* preemptive - own up to your clicks bitches *)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

are you guys crazyyyyyyyy thats chuck liddell the ufc light heavyweight champ of the world no light heavy in ufc can beat him right now

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, the best P4P fighter in the world might be pushing it a bit though...

For one he fights in one thing, MMA...

Two he has fought at one weight...

and

three... there is no three... one and two are enough :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    I hate the whole trailer trash thing that MMA has surrounding it... sad bruce lee wannabes and white trash spoiling it the few decent athletes in it.

Will never have the class of boxing and that is why it will die out long before boxing does (just wait, if it hasn't plateau already it will soon... the trash 'I'M GONNA KICK YOUR a*** BOY WWE' element of all the big fights will not extend into as many homes as boxing)

Don't get me wrong, there are a few good fighters and athletes in it, but as a combat sport (forget rules and techniques for a second) I have yet to see any one who's athletisicm or courage exceeds an active boxer of today. The culture surrounding it just won't bring those type of guys in

/rant

Will never have the class of boxing? Yes, between James Toney threatening to "send f@ggots back to Africa," Zab Judah starting a 15 man brawl in the middle of a fight, and Ricardo Mayorga happily behaving like a caged animal whenever someone sticks a mic in front of his face, I agree, it will be hard for the UFC to match the high standards of class set by boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Will never have the class of boxing and that is why it will die out long before boxing does (just wait, if it hasn't plateau already it will soon... the trash 'I'M GONNA KICK YOUR a*** BOY WWE' element of all the big fights will not extend into as many homes as boxing)

/rant

Thats class, they are professional athletes that have the heart to step in the ring and use their many years in training in martial arts for a tenth of the money boxers make. Yeah they have no heart

Jesus, Ive been active one day and can already tell your an ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    That Russian guy Fedor Emeileko who fights for PRIDE would embarrass Liddel. Hes the p4p best fighter in human history, lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

/rant

I'm not going to SC you, but will call you on the ignorance(respectively) in MMA there are some tomato cans,but then again there are plenty in boxing, but since there are about 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 more variables then there are in boxing it is allot more competitive since it is a multi skill set it is a more intense chess match and allot more technique involved than boxing....Have you ever learned Brazilian Jujitsu, Sambo, Judo, Greco Roman wrestling I know you Train in Boxing Adam don't know if you compete yet...I personally train in MMA and am gonna be competing in about another 10 months or so...I speak from experience MMA is predominately technique oriented so yes a beer gutted tattooed guy an tap out a guy with a physique like Roy Jones, Thats the beauty of it in self defense we cant all be thoroughbreds you need to have superior technique so as to not have to out muscle someone....If you think MMA is gonna go away or has peaked you are turning a blind eye and are in denial it has only been expanding every year and since it has been toned down it has been sanctioned in more states and is available on cable...which has made the popularity soared you are talking about a sport that interest is comparable to boxing and it has only been around for about 12yrs I would say its progress is pretty damn good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I understand, we have a really really good MMA board on this site somewhere. Where ever it is...I am sure that there are plenty of gents that would argue the case of whether or not he's the P4P The Best Fighter on the Planet...Bar None!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You mean this guy, that's getting pounded by rampage?

For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Chuck and I think he is the best LHW in the world, but Fedor is the best P4P fighter in the world. Great stand up...awesome on the mat...and one of the toughest SOB's I've ever seen.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information