Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New Sopranos Series starting in UK tonight, remind me what ended series 5

Share/Bookmark
    AC-Cobra Guest

Default New Sopranos Series starting in UK tonight, remind me what ended series 5

Basically I was talking to someone bout the new soprano's series and they mentioned something I dont remember happening so I wanted to check how Season 5 ended if anyone can help me?

DO NOT POST ANYTHING TO DO WITH SEASON 6 ON PAIN OF DEATH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: New Sopranos Series starting in UK tonight, remind me what ended series 5

If I remember right I think season 5 ended with Tony killing his cousin because Johnny Sack was going to if Tony didn't Then right at the end Tony was over at Johnny Sacks house when the Feds came and they both took off running and Tony got away and Johnny got caught. I've already seen the season 6 and its pretty good however I'm just waiting for the final 8 episodes I really dont' want to show to end its my favorite. Hope this helps man.

AC-Cobra Guest

Default Re: New Sopranos Series starting in UK tonight, remind me what ended series 5

Cheers yeah, I just cant remember him killing chris at all even when told, cheers mate have a CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AC-Cobra
    Cheers yeah, I just cant remember him killing chris at all even when told, cheers mate have a CC
    He hasn't killed chris not that I'm aware of. I know he almost did in season 5 when Chris thought Tony was shagging his girl Adriana and Chris went to the Bing drunk and started some shit with Tony then Tony took him to some road and was about to put a bullet in his head but didn't.

AC-Cobra Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    He hasn't killed chris not that I'm aware of. I know he almost did in season 5 when Chris thought Tony was shagging his girl Adriana and Chris went to the Bing drunk and started some shit with Tony then Tony took him to some road and was about to put a bullet in his head but didn't.
    See must of been my mate getting the names confused, thank god for that I thought I missed something big

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    He hasn't killed chris not that I'm aware of. I know he almost did in season 5 when Chris thought Tony was shagging his girl Adriana and Chris went to the Bing drunk and started some S*** with Tony then Tony took him to some road and was about to put a bullet in his head but didn't.
    See must of been my mate getting the names confused, thank god for that I thought I missed something big
    Na man your good. I would be kinda pissed if Chris had gotten wacked him and Paulie are my favorite characters on that show. Have fun watching the 6th season man its pretty good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i downloaded it every week when it was on in the states,im gutted now its on and ive seen it

Thread Information