Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Naseem is getting out early...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/5306648.stm

Seeing as how according to 'the Sun' he is really good shape I guess he is making his come back then?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: That c*** Naseem is getting out early...

NOOOOOO lock him up forever!

SigmaMu Guest

Not that rumor again

I have not read anything about him making a come back.
    4 months in the slammer would make any fighter want to return to the ring.
    I am sure he had a lot of sober time to think about it but my guess he will not be returning to the ring.

I enjoyed watching him fight but he's almost 33, has not been in the ring going on 5 years.

It ain't happening.

I have nothing against him. I thought he had the goods and he was also a very entertaining fighter. I am not going to hate on the guy. Although I should

P.S

The biatch did get off with a slap on the wrist for nearly killing another man, that was not justice. (IMO)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

had he gotten the propor jail sentence I'm sure he'd of been screaming "this is only happening because I'm muslim"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: That cunt Naseem is getting out early...

I wonder if Hamed returns and wins another title how many will be on his sack.

I don't care either or, but if he's going to comeback he may as well do it now, he's probably the only man who could get a decision against Jermain Taylor...

fight in England
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/5306648.stm

Seeing as how according to 'the Sun' he is really good shape I guess he is making his come back then?
    The main problem is that we as a country (Britain) are getting very good indeed at breeding a nation of selfish arrogant people and general scumbags. In many parts of the country, boxing is doing a wonderful job of showing these people what a positive impact they can do, and how to channel their enregy wisely, and for a positive cause. Also, through boxing classes, youngsters can learn a lot of life skills that can make them good people.

However, when it comes to our young boxing stars, we hype them up beyond belief (cue comparison with Amir Khan) and then expect them to keep their feet on the ground when they're making six or seven figures a year, and the media is telling them how good they are. While there are some people who have kept their feet on the ground, like Hatton, Maccarinelli and Clinton Woods, there are some who will always go off the rails.

I believe when I started that I was going off on one about how there are so many ratbags in this country, and that is why Hamed has been released early, cause we need the space for our thousands of rapists, peadophiles, murderers and general ne'erdowells. As for justice...it was never going to happen in this case.

As for a comeback, I wouldn't be overly surprised, he's had years of people telling him he is the man, and he surrounded himself with those people, so I'm sure he thinks he can still do it. Whether he can, time will tell.....

Ah...if i was prime minister.....

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

I don't care either or, but if he's going to comeback he may as well do it now, he's probably the only man who could get a decision against Jermain Taylor...

fight in England
    I have not and will never be a nut hugger... especially to hamed... never liked him... and the fact that he nearly killed some one and has changed and lowered the quality of their life for ever because he was using his car to compensate for the size of his dick has only cemented that...

At least when he was fighting chumps and has beens his dick compensating only extended to looking like a bender walking to the ring and embarrassing a few has been name fighters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

damn what a waste of a Mclaren!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesty

fight in England
    I have not and will never be a nut hugger... especially to hamed... never liked him... and the fact that he nearly killed some one and has changed and lowered the quality of their life for ever because he was using his car to compensate for the size of his dick has only cemented that...

At least when he was fighting chumps and has beens his dick compensating only extended to looking like a bender walking to the ring and embarrassing a few has been name fighters.
    And what fighters do you like?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fighters like Winy Wright... Hopkins... Why?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol comeback rumors? is it like wishful thinking? ...he wouldnt even do that well nowdays

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hamed is never getting back into a boxing ring. Any such suggestions are absolutely ridiculous...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if lee bowyer and jonathan woodgate can get away with beating the crap out of a guy im sure Hamed can get early release

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I really dont think Hamed was as good as everyone says when he got beat by barrera he hung his gloves up and went into hiding surely to be a good fighter you must pick urself up and avange a loss...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nigel2smooth79
    I really dont think Hamed was as good as everyone says when he got beat by barrera he hung his gloves up and went into hiding surely to be a good fighter you must pick urself up and avange a loss...
    Trinidad gets beat by Hopkins, has one fight and retires, he gets beat by Wright, he retires. And Trinidad IS a great fighter so it takes nothing away from leaving the sport. Better then sticking around too long when you have no more drive, look what happened to Tyson. Everyone says Tyson should have retired long ago when he had everything. Hamed and Lennox Lewis do just that and are ridiculed and/or called cowards. Now I dont have any like or dislike for Hamed and Lewis(I DO dislike Lennox Lewis), and am actually a big time Trinidad fan. But don't give one fighter an excuse you would ridicule another for.

Thread Information