Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Just watched Eubank vs Watson 2

Such a great exciting fight, but now i feel a little sick after watching that fatal uppercut and seeing Watson still carry on a little into round 12.

Such a shame what happened, and the shit afterwards aswell , if those idiots had not been rioting then maybe Watson could have been taken out the arena quicker and got better care

They also took him to the wrong hospital (they lacked the right equipment or something ) which wasted even more time, My dad was actually working in the hospital on the night they brought him in, and then they had to send him off again.

Eubank really showed his heart , he was such a hard boxer who take take so much punishment and never give up , its a shame fights like this have sad endings , but what a fight
    Thats cricket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just watched Eubank vs Watson 2

I remember watching that fight live on tv when i was about 15ish - It was an awesome fight and one of the most exciting fights i have probably seen. It could have gone either way towards the end. Such a sad end to the fight looking back though. Michael Watson has been amazing since that fight though, battling his cruel infliction. Eubank was never the same after this fight as well. One of the fights that shows the best and the worst of the sport. Amazing fight yet so tragic. Nothing but respect for Watson these days as he was a warrior in the ring and a warrior outside it.

ICB Guest

really and truthfully watson shouldnt of been allowed out for 12th ref had to drag watson to middle of the ring u could see he was out on hes feet should of been stopped before the 12th

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tremendous fight, with a sad ending for both men.

Watson obviously suffered the worse, but this fight finished Eubank too.

He was never the same after this.

I think Watson played on his mind everytime he fought & he often held back in fights after that.

The 1st Carl Thompson fight is a great example. He had the chance to finish Thompson in the first fight, but chose to hold back & walk away, thus leading to a points defeat, then the subsequent rematch, where he was stopped.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watson was winning too, he's a champ for ever now though, a real inspiration

Thread Information