Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tony Blair to resign

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Tony Blair to resign

Hey Missy does the Labor Party have a chance??

I didn't think so

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tony Blair to resign

That's the reason that Blair is leaving of course, so that they do have a chance...

What other party is going to be voted for?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    That's the reason that Blair is leaving of course, so that they do have a chance...

What other party is going to be voted for?
    Given the options my vote would be for anarchy :P

El Kabong Guest

Well England is never far away from those cries now are they?

The English just seem to act sooooo oppressed, GET OVER IT!

V for Vendetta
    The Clash
    The Sex Pistols

ect

Nothing is solved by Anarchy...you know what happens in Anarchy

MOB RULE! People will always crave power and if no one is "in charge" there will people who will try to gain power.

But even if you're just being sarcastic what's wrong with Good Old Maggie huh? She was a fine Prime Minister!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle

V for Vendetta
    The Clash
    The Sex Pistols

ect

Nothing is solved by Anarchy...you know what happens in Anarchy

MOB RULE! People will always crave power and if no one is "in charge" there will people who will try to gain power.

But even if you're just being sarcastic what's wrong with Good Old Maggie huh? She was a fine Prime Minister!
    You are positively insane!! Thatcher was a fine Prime minister?? Spoken like a person that talks politics out of his rear end!!

Thatcher is the reason Britains today are having to endure privatised companies burning deep holes into the pockets of each and every consumer via unjust and monumental price hikes every couple of months. Paying bills has never before taken such a percentage of the monthly pay check as now....And Its because of excessive Thatcherite privatisation policies....She is possibly pure evil...

I ran away to Korea in order to pay very reasonable monthly bills!! :P

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[quote=miles ]

Thatcher is the reason Britains today are having to endure privatised companies burning deep holes into the pockets of each and every consumer via unjust and monumental price hikes every couple of months. Paying bills has never before taken such a percentage of the monthly pay check as now....And Its because of excessive Thatcherite privatisation policies....She is possibly pure evil...
    Yeah, that's why I liked her, too.

And who is Tony Blair?
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus Christ Lyle,... I hope that you are joking... you either not to stop making comments about our country because you basically don't have a clue... or continue talking about our country but visit the fucking place first...

The Sex Pistols 'political views' where a flash in the pan trend set by punk and followed by ignorant 17 year olds... not the general population... and I don't recall the Clash singing about anarchy...

As for V for Vendetta... until an American studio twisted those comics (which by the way are the view of what in essence is basically a single geek and his fan boys) they had a different message (the film you are talking about it set in London but is more contemporary to the Dubya)

basically you are talking about some faddy punk bands from the 70s and a comic from the late 80s... wow, no wonder you know so much about the UK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

X remember when we were discussing the other day, people being sheltered from the reality of things and it allows them to sit back and say this or say that

Well we were talking about our friend Lyle here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but Lyle also refered to Elvis as a 'prime Elvis'

poor guy has let the forum warp his mind

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get a kick when he tells us how our society is structured and how we behave etc...

Good little chuckle... 0.000000000000000000001% of the population think we are oppressed by the government, the rest just think the government is incompetent...

El Kabong Guest

ok...fine you brits tell me about how good things are...tell me whose the next great leader to come out of England

George Orwell anyone?

Madeline Albright former US Secretary of State raised in England

Every suggestion I hear about what some country needs to do to be better is go more to the left....yes and then EVERYONE can have the same god damn problems....I follow the good old saying "Your life is not my fault!"

Maggie was good, she was the best! (from a foreigner's standpoint)...I mean I'm sure you guys liked Carter, Clinton, and so on...but we didn't and ALSO you talk sooooo much shit about W...you don't live here, you don't know what he's done.....

nothing worse than Bill Clinton

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ok...fine you brits tell me about how good things are...tell me whose the next great leader to come out of England

George Orwell anyone?

Every suggestion I hear about what some country needs to do to be better is go more to the left....yes and then EVERYONE can have the same god damn problems....I follow the good old saying "Your life is not my fault!"

Maggie was good, she was the best! (from a foreigner's standpoint)...I mean I'm sure you guys liked Carter, Clinton, and so on...but we didn't and ALSO you talk sooooo much S*** about W...you don't live here, you don't know what he's done.....

Why bring fecking Orwell into it?

Is there such a thing as a great leader in this day and age? The UK will have a new leader in due course it seems...

And we shall judge W as we wish seeing as he wishes to spend half his tenure disrupting things beyond his own borders....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how would u know tht maggie was best lyle

you wasnt born was you

even if you were you wasnt old enough to kno who she was!!!

think churchill will be known as the best pm ever then attlee as he had the job of reforming britain after the war he introduced the nhs (health service) nd nationalised some of the british economy, and also gave indepence back to india

but i cant comment cos i wasnt alive or here to live it, just cos i read a few books and search a few different sites does not make me a political saviour

so lyle, stop making silly comments bout our country and politics, cos you do not no anything other than wat you can look up, your a kid not a worldwide political correspondent
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's completely lost the plot...

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

George Orwell anyone?

Maggie was good, she was the best! (from a foreigner's standpoint)...I mean I'm sure you guys liked Carter, Clinton, and so on...but we didn't and ALSO you talk sooooo much S*** about W...you don't live here, you don't know what he's done.....

Please explain to me why on earth Maggie Thatcher was the best, Lyle. Because frankly, I just dont get it!!

Thread Information