Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ouch!! I punched a hole in the living room wall last night!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ouch!! I punched a hole in the living room wall last night!

I dont quite understand what motivated me to do it. I went out last night and drank a lot of beer and I suppose this may have been an influencing factor in my actions. I then sat in front of the TV for a while and then walked up to the living room wall and punched it really hard. Again, Ive no idea what I was thinking of. What surprised me most of all was that I punched a hole into the wall and it hurt my hand like hell! The hurting hand was less surprising. So right now im looking at a reparations job because the wall is looking very messy with plaster and wallpaper hanging off. I got a good ticking off from the Mrs as well for this act of carnage. Thankfully she was fast asleep when I commited my act of random violence. My hand is now swollen as F*** and its agony to bend three of my fingers because of all the swelling S***...

Any advice on how to cover up this messy wall? We are meant to be meant to be moving out of here in a month!

And now to the main crux of my story....Am I a monster for my weight?? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ouch!! I punched a hole in the living room wall last night!

u would of been a monstor for ur weight if u hadnt of told us it was plaster board

y not buy a big mirror or summin and hang it over the hole ?

u silly silly man
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    u would of been a monstor for ur weight if u hadnt of told us it was plaster board

y not buy a big mirror or summin and hang it over the hole ?

u silly silly man
    Yes, I am very silly. My hand hurts like hell! All swollen and puffy. I had no real reason to punch the wall, but there we go.

A mirror or a picture would be suitable for covering it, but we are moving to a new place in a bit, so I should really try and fix it up a little bit. No idea how though....

For sure this plaster shit is pretty easy to put your fist through!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahah funny story whether it was intended to be or not.

I remember a while back, I was wrestling with my dog in my room (had a black lab that was fun as hell as a puppy) and I was on my bed standing up and it jumped on me and I fell backwards. I expected to hit bed but something went wrong. I felt a bang, didn't quite realize what happened until I realized I was sitting in a whole in my wall. This was at the height of the NWO's popularity, so I got an NWO bandana from my brother's room and hung it there for well over a year. When we moved, I flew out to California while my brother moved the house. He saw it and laughed. Our homeowners were dopes (no seriously they were pot smoking hillbillies) and didn't even care I guess. They gave my mom her deposit back before she even moved out so she didn't care much. But yeah, I'm suspecting a late 90's wrestling bandana wouldn't be the classy touch your Mrs. would like

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Hahah funny story whether it was intended to be or not.

I remember a while back, I was wrestling with my dog in my room (had a black lab that was fun as hell as a puppy) and I was on my bed standing up and it jumped on me and I fell backwards. I expected to hit bed but something went wrong. I felt a bang, didn't quite realize what happened until I realized I was sitting in a whole in my wall. This was at the height of the NWO's popularity, so I got an NWO bandana from my brother's room and hung it there for well over a year. When we moved, I flew out to California while my brother moved the house. He saw it and laughed. Our homeowners were dopes (no seriously they were pot smoking hillbillies) and didn't even care I guess. They gave my mom her deposit back before she even moved out so she didn't care much. But yeah, I'm suspecting a late 90's wrestling bandana wouldn't be the classy touch your Mrs. would like
    Hehehe Good story....a wrestling bandana hung over it? Its okay with me!!

Dont think the Mrs will tolerate it though! Hehehehe. Might need to get a repair job done. Just looks a mess at the moment!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles
    I dont quite understand what motivated me to do it. I went out last night and drank a lot of beer and I suppose this may have been an influencing factor in my actions. I then sat in front of the TV for a while and then walked up to the living room wall and punched it really hard. Again, Ive no idea what I was thinking of. What surprised me most of all was that I punched a hole into the wall and it hurt my hand like hell! The hurting hand was less surprising. So right now im looking at a reparations job because the wall is looking very messy with plaster and wallpaper hanging off. I got a good ticking off from the Mrs as well for this act of carnage. Thankfully she was fast asleep when I commited my act of random violence. My hand is now swollen as F*** and its agony to bend three of my fingers because of all the swelling S***...

Any advice on how to cover up this messy wall? We are meant to be meant to be moving out of here in a month!

I know what caused the sudden burst of anger!!

It was the Prime Lewis v Prme Tyson thread
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

I know what caused the sudden burst of anger!!

It was the Prime Lewis v Prme Tyson thread
    I think that thread must have been weighing heavily on my mind most of the evening!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Remove the wall and go for open plan living. Granted that may be a bit revolutionary if its a toilet wall but someone has to be first to do it.

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Remove the wall and go for open plan living. Granted that may be a bit revolutionary if its a toilet wall but someone has to be first to do it.

I would love to knock down the wall actually. Unfortunately it would leave a gaping hole at the end of the 13th floor of a 15 floor building. It would look quite bizarre. Making this one hole in the wall is one thing but actually tearing down the entire wall is perhaps a bit much. It might not please the owner!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When I get such urges to do such agressive things its usually Supressed Sexual Feelings so I would wake up the Mrs next time and tell her if you dont get Laid your gonna punch a whole in the wall.......At least she'll believe you now

Seriously that pretty damn random what the hell were you watching on TV bro that got you all wound up? Did someone piss you off while you were out earlier

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would love to knock down the wall actually. Unfortunately it would leave a gaping hole at the end of the 13th floor of a 15 floor building. It would look quite bizarre. Making this one hole in the wall is one thing but actually tearing down the entire wall is perhaps a bit much. It might not please the owner!!
    Conservatory on stilts?

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    When I get such urges to do such agressive things its usually Supressed Sexual Feelings so I would wake up the Mrs next time and tell her if you dont get Laid your gonna punch a whole in the wall.......At least she'll believe you now

Seriously that pretty damn random what the hell were you watching on TV bro that got you all wound up? Did someone piss you off while you were out earlier
    Yeah, Im with you completely on that one. Very random. I can only blame the booze really. It was very out of character. Drunk or sober im usually the most laid back guy you could possibly know. I seldom get worked up about anything.

Sometimes when a bit drunk I do tend become a bit over active though. Perhaps I was imagining that I was Hopkins and the wall was Tarver? Who Knows? I just remember being comatosed in front of the tv and the next minute I was nursing a very tender fist.

Still, really hurts actually. Swollen as fuck! I will not do this again. Im still in the doghouse!!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Conservatory on stilts?

If I lived on the top floor I could take off the roof and make a public garden!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ive put more holes in more walls then i can remember, and eventually it just stops hurting andr u can put a hole in a wall without effort, i guess cuz ur knuckle just gets harder everytime you do it

i am the self proclaimed champion of man vs inanimate object fighting (i am also the slef proclaimed master of ghetto wizzardry and the self proclaimed chancelor of keepin it real ), so take it from me, it gets less painfull everytime

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and btw, plaster and paint should do the job fine with little effort

Thread Information